Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Containment // Jake & Katie #1

I dont know if there is a thread for these too, if there is, please close it down, but i love the potential in these two!
Him a broody ironically selfish Police Officer and her a young Mum and school teacher with her own problems, trapped in a hospital together after an outbreak of a deadly virus?! They cant go within 4-6 feet of eachother....their chemistry is already amazing and Chris Wood is gorgeous as well. Cant wait to see more of these two!

Even though i have been a member for many years, its been ages sinced ive posted and completely forgotten how to add images, so if anyone wants to add some of them, thank you!

Hope others love these two as well!

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
SaraLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

I like them and the show so far.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostShadow (View Post)
I like them and the show so far.
Its a shame its a 13 episode season....i wonder if theres a chance of a season 2 if the ratings are good?

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
SaraLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also like this show as well. I hope they do pick up on a second season.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread