Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cody Martian/Baily Pickett {LOD} "There's no dennying the heat between Baily and him.

Hello welcome to the Cody and Baily shippers thread from the showw Suite Life on Deck. Cody develops feelings for Baily, we are currently un sure about how Baily sees Cody as. I feel the two of them have plenty of chemistry. Zack gave her to Cody ^^
But I feel Cody could have won her from Zack any ways. Any one who's a fan of the show and them as an idea of a couple post? Now only two episodes have aired in the US and so far I love the idea. I saw a preview with tons of Cody/Baily hints that I'm pumped for the show

Fans;

1. Gizziefan1
2. Adie010

Questions

1. How would you like the two to happen?
2. Favorite hint so far?

I hope Baily develops feelings for Cody later on down the season. I hear Cody's X Barbra will return, hopefully jealousy from her. Than will also be getting Baily's X coming in which of course will probaly get Cody jealous
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.

Last edited by Gizziefan1; 09-27-2008 at 09:44 PM
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me.

I just watch the second episode but not the first one. So i can't answer those questions. Any links to the first episode?
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

You can watch it on Yutube, did I spell that right? The first episode should be on there that's how I saw it ^^

And ok I'll add you. The newer episodes have me excited with the new promo.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, i'll look for it, after i finish watching friends gag reels.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

That's cool.
Did you find the promo? They also have it on the Sprose Twins board. It also most seemed like even Disney are supporters of themXD

Edit;

Well since the topic hasn't been boosted up I have pictures from the newest promo;

Enjoy fans.

Last edited by Gizziefan1; 09-28-2008 at 03:06 PM
Reply   Post New Thread