Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome that they think that, I expect more people do than we realize
Old 12-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
That's awesome that they think that, I expect more people do than we realize
Oh, I am sure.
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Awesome. Despite what's going on with tumblr atm, I'm pretty sure all the Joey/Rachel stuff is gonna be safe

Plus, I think I'll start posting friends gifs every week next year like I do for btvs
Same here.

Oh awesome! Looking forward to it.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

& I will definitely gif every single little J/R interaction
Old 12-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Trust me, I have no doubt about that.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I had a really fun discussion with a co worker today. We were talking about bad pilots for good tv, and we talked about Friends, then we started talking about the show and she brought up Joey and Rach, and said that she wished they had been end game. We have already talked about it, so I wasn't surprised but still it was fun, and she echos what we have been talking about and how Ross treated her, was not right. Also, when I asked her, if we accept the finale, are Ross and Rachel still together in 2018? Of course, she says no. Because Ross didn't change. Rachel changed, Joey did, everyone did. Everyone but Ross, who still tried to sabotage Rachel's career in the tenth season.
Sounds like a very awesome convo y'all had!

could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some pretty

hyperspace;
Old 12-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Some pretty

hyperspace;
Oh Joey! He always knows who you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Sounds like a very awesome convo y'all had!
It was and the best part is that she brought up Joey and Rach!
Old 12-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

& he always tries to cheer her up
Old 12-07-2018, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys it's Gwen, I'm back Sorry I've been away, my grandpa died and also, I've had zero internet connection for more than a month

^ I love that S5 episode where they're talking about Kip Also, did you guys notice how Joey and Rachel grew intensely closer from the moment they find out about Chandler and Monica's relationship?

Quote:
I had a really fun discussion with a co worker today. We were talking about bad pilots for good tv, and we talked about Friends, then we started talking about the show and she brought up Joey and Rach, and said that she wished they had been end game. We have already talked about it, so I wasn't surprised but still it was fun, and she echos what we have been talking about and how Ross treated her, was not right. Also, when I asked her, if we accept the finale, are Ross and Rachel still together in 2018? Of course, she says no. Because Ross didn't change. Rachel changed, Joey did, everyone did. Everyone but Ross, who still tried to sabotage Rachel's career in the tenth season.
Kat, you make a great point about Ross. I passively watched some of that Season 10 episode the other day called TOW Ross Is Fine and his behavior disgusts me. He gets obnoxiously drunk and projects all of his unresolved feelings for Rachel onto Joey, once again making him feel guilty just because Joey has love for Rachel that he can't control.

I thought that was betrayal on Ross' part. Betrayal of his friendship with Joey, because he actually said to him in Season 8 that if Rachel had feelings for Joey, then he wouldn't stand in the way.

Also, Ross was dating Charlie in S10, yet he is blatant about his jealousy of Joey/Rachel right in front of her. That's the one time I felt bad for Charlie, because I didn't like her when she dated Joey.

"I Waited." JonathanNancy | "Our Story Is Epic." LoganVeronica | "I Want You To See Me." MichaelMaria
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear that Gwen, but good to see you back here

Yeah, Ross behaved terribly in that episode - I don't know what it is about all these characters where they always dance around him trying to make him feel better, instead of just calling him out on when he's being an ass.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to hear about that Gwen.

I agree, Joey and Rachel got closer as the years went on and after they moved in together, that is when I started to see the potential. For me, it is not RR versus Joey and Rach and because I don't like RR is why I like Rach and Joey. For me, with or without RR, I just love Joey and Rach! They were so sweet. Like Chandler and Monica, they grew closer as the show progressed.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry to hear that, Gwen. We are here for you if you need us.

Haha. That scene. Oh, Joey.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sorry to hear about that Gwen.

I agree, Joey and Rachel got closer as the years went on and after they moved in together, that is when I started to see the potential. For me, it is not RR versus Joey and Rach and because I don't like RR is why I like Rach and Joey. For me, with or without RR, I just love Joey and Rach! They were so sweet. Like Chandler and Monica, they grew closer as the show progressed.
Same, even if there wasn't any R/R, I would have loved Joey/Rachel, & I still wouldn't have been on board with R/R without Joey & Rachel
Old 12-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agree. Never RR for me. JR, PM, and CM are my ships on the show. Love all three of them! I even liked Carol and Susan. And Joey and Erin.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top