Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I downloaded it & watched it over & over too I did that with a lot of s8 & 9 episodes

During that time, I didn't even know much about downloading. Probably because I really didn't even come on the internet much so yeah. lol If I came on the internet in the past, it probably was for the forum or to look through pictures.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got into Joey and Rachel after the show ended. I was always a fan of Rachel and Ross, still am but not as a endgame couple. Chandler and Monica took that spot for me for Friends. And joey and Rachel are the couple that should of been for me.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think as more people rewatch, their feelings on the ships do change. If the show aired now, it would be completely different imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

During that time, I didn't even know much about downloading. Probably because I really didn't even come on the internet much so yeah. lol If I came on the internet in the past, it probably was for the forum or to look through pictures.
When it comes to Friends, I only downloaded the episodes - I never really found a fandom back then. Fansites, where I would look through the pictures, but I avoided spoilers & wasn't on forums then - I kinda wish I was because I would have loved to see what other people were around then who were into Joey/Rachel!
Old 08-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
I got into Joey and Rachel after the show ended. I was always a fan of Rachel and Ross, still am but not as a endgame couple. Chandler and Monica took that spot for me for Friends. And joey and Rachel are the couple that should of been for me.

I can totally understand that. Monica and Chandler were so awesome cause they just clicked and wasn't even planned. Sometimes the best things happens that is not planned.

Quote:
I think as more people rewatch, their feelings on the ships do change. If the show aired now, it would be completely different imo.

When it comes to Friends, I only downloaded the episodes - I never really found a fandom back then. Fansites, where I would look through the pictures, but I avoided spoilers & wasn't on forums then - I kinda wish I was because I would have loved to see what other people were around then who were into Joey/Rachel!

Definitely agree. The way people think is differently so yeah I believe their fanbase would've been explosive if it existed now.

I wasn't on the Friends forums. I loved Friends but not enough to go to forums... I probably started going to Friends fourms during Season 10... and it wasn't For Friends anyway.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

ICA about Monica & Chandler, the writers just wrote them naturally & it all felt so seamless! It's part of why Joey & Rachel worked so well too

I think FF is the first time I talked to people about Friends, loved finding people who had the same thoughts about J/R as me! I'd come across others before, with videos on youtube & stuff, but that's not quite the same.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
ICA about Monica & Chandler, the writers just wrote them naturally & it all felt so seamless! It's part of why Joey & Rachel worked so well too

I think FF is the first time I talked to people about Friends, loved finding people who had the same thoughts about J/R as me! I'd come across others before, with videos on youtube & stuff, but that's not quite the same.

Yup. Sometimes the best things is just is just better unplanned.

I agree with you on that. It's not the same thing, cause you really don't have long chats and stuff like that. has just been a great interactive site for shows everyone love. It was here before twitter and facebook! so yeah has been standing strong for awhile.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, I think the show had already ended when I came here though

It's been great going over all their old moments though, & finding more little things
Old 08-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I think the show had already ended when I came here though

It's been great going over all their old moments though, & finding more little things

Well it's okay, sometimes things just align that way.

It's even more great watching those re-watches. Always catching something you didn't notice at first.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Passionate Fan

The other day I rewatched the episode with Rachel’s dream about Joey.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Love that episode - especially that last scene, she looks so touched by what he says
Old 08-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Love that episode - especially that last scene, she looks so touched by what he says
Agreed SO much chemistry in that scene The way Joey speaks to her in that scene is so beautiful and right from his heart.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
The other day I rewatched the episode with Rachel’s dream about Joey.

I loved that scene. when I watched it for the first time I was so happy.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It is, you could see Rachel's thoughts on the whole matter changing as she started to realize how Joey felt about her & how mature he was
Old 08-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It is, you could see Rachel's thoughts on the whole matter changing as she started to realize how Joey felt about her & how mature he was

I know. it was a huge wake up call, especially the end of the episode when Joey expressed his love for her. She always knew he fell in love with her but she just didn't realize the depth of his feelings.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't think she ever really thought about what it was for Joey to be in love, like you said, she knew that he loved her - but she never really saw it. So that was the first time she got an idea of just how much he thought of her, & how much he suffered for it