Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 10:11 AM
  #31
Fan Forum Star

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 104,105
Definitely

I would want them back in that apartment, just for nostalgic reasons
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 11:33 AM
  #32
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Definitely

I would want them back in that apartment, just for nostalgic reasons
That would work, cause it has two rooms. One for them and one for the kids. As long as they only have two.
KatB is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 11:34 AM
  #33
Fan Forum Star

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 104,105
Yeah, but it would get a little tight sometimes, they'd probably have to move eventually
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:13 PM
  #34
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, but it would get a little tight sometimes, they'd probably have to move eventually
That's when they move next door to Mon and Chandler.
KatB is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:32 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Star

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 104,105
Aww, I would love that!

It's a shame we never same them on a double date
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:40 PM
  #36
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Aww, I would love that!

It's a shame we never same them on a double date
I agree. Now they probably live next door and have BBQ's and play dates and so on.
KatB is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:41 PM
  #37
Fan Forum Star

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 104,105
The thought of that is just too cute!
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:51 PM
  #38
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
The thought of that is just too cute!
I agree. So do you think Mon would let Chandler grill? Or would she grill?

We know Joey would eat everything and play with the kids. Rach would eat and talk.
KatB is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 12:55 PM
  #39
Fan Forum Star

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 104,105
I think Joey & Chandler would try to grill, but Monica would probably end up doing everything
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:04 PM
  #40
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I think Joey & Chandler would try to grill, but Monica would probably end up doing everything
After she puts out the fire and says, "take that off your head" But not to the kids.
KatB is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:11 PM
  #41
Elite Fan

 
Crystal Clear's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 45,529
This episode ('TOW Joey dates Rachel') was where I knew for sure that I was a 100% Joey/Rachel shipper and wanted them as endgame ~




Joey holding Rachel whilst they were watching the horror movie 'Cujo' was one of the most tender moments I'd ever seen in the show
__________________

You're the first boy I ever kissed, Jake. I want you to be the last.
JakeMelanie
Crystal Clear is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:29 PM
  #42
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
This episode ('TOW Joey dates Rachel') was where I knew for sure that I was a 100% Joey/Rachel shipper and wanted them as endgame ~




Joey holding Rachel whilst they were watching the horror movie 'Cujo' was one of the most tender moments I'd ever seen in the show
I totally agree. I was all in. Looking back, I loved their friendship so much and loved them as roommates. So, it makes a lot of sense.

Me and my nephew, a Joey Rach shipper as well, love them in Barbados.
KatB is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:34 PM
  #43
Fan Forum Star

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 104,105
That's the episode & moment that got me too, I just knew I was hooked by the end of that episode
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:44 PM
  #44
Elite Fan

 
Crystal Clear's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 45,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I totally agree. I was all in. Looking back, I loved their friendship so much and loved them as roommates. So, it makes a lot of sense.

Me and my nephew, a Joey Rach shipper as well, love them in Barbados.

Their friendship was always amazing. I loved her scenes with Chandler, too. When Rachel moved in with Joey, we saw a different side to her (remember when they drop spaghetti on the carpet and throw wet paper towels at the wall? Rachel really became such a fun person when she was around Joey )


But during Season 8, there was a significant change, when Joey cared for her during her pregnancy and they developed a true connection where she knew she could always rely on him, despite carrying Ross' baby.


Also, I thought it was lovely and poignant when Joey asked Rachel to move in with Ross because he saw how envious Ross was of the fact that Joey was being mistaken for the baby's father.
__________________

You're the first boy I ever kissed, Jake. I want you to be the last.
JakeMelanie
Crystal Clear is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 01:51 PM
  #45
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 16,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Their friendship was always amazing. I loved her scenes with Chandler, too. When Rachel moved in with Joey, we saw a different side to her (remember when they drop spaghetti on the carpet and throw wet paper towels at the wall? Rachel really became such a fun person when she was around Joey )


But during Season 8, there was a significant change, when Joey cared for her during her pregnancy and they developed a true connection where she knew she could always rely on him, despite carrying Ross' baby.


Also, I thought it was lovely and poignant when Joey asked Rachel to move in with Ross because he saw how envious Ross was of the fact that Joey was being mistaken for the baby's father.
I agree with all of that, we definitely saw their relationship take on a sweeter tone, when he took care of her. I loved it. I actually wished, although I knew it wasn't possible, that Joey was the father, during the hiatus, leading up to the reveal.

Do I? I absolutely do. That was such a fun episode, where the girls fight over who gets to live with Joey. I also remember an out take of Jen messing up on the wet paper towels line and Lisa laughing. She has such a great laugh.
KatB is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST