Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Christopher & Rebecca Ewing:{Dallas)#8 "Look, I love you. And I want you to fix this, for us. Do whatever it takes."

Christopher & Rebecca Ewing #8

Supporters:
Stay Strongღ
memory91
Christian'sKimberDoll
Queen J & The Dark Prince
WeFoundLove
Elena_1716
ChrisAndRebeccaEwingFan
Kelly_Dylan
SolveMyMystery
KOUAT12
Jboeck227

Sign the petition to keep them together in Season 2!
Petition Christopher and Rebecca Ewing Fans Do Exist

Christopher and Rebecca Ewing ~ Runboard

Christopher & Rebecca Ewing:{Dallas)#8 "Look, I love you. And I want you to fix this, for us. Do whatever it takes."- Rebecca to Christopher in Season 1

Last edited by ChrisAndRebeccaEwingFan; 02-13-2013 at 02:21 PM
Old 01-30-2013, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! I forgot we have already had a title.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
TFTNT! I forgot we have already had a title.
I almost forgot myself.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Tftnt!

Bringing this over from the last thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Really? I never seen it on any show before
The only other show I have seen it on is Glee, but I know it has been used on other shows before.

I'm glad she really is pregnant, though. If/when she has those babies, I will be surprised if Christopher comes to love them, because I don't think he's capable of loving anyone, but himself.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Cynthia is well aware that the majority of viewers hate Chris and Elena as a couple and they are still moving ahead with it. If is not going to do anything but evenually turn viewers off from watching Dallas.

She can create drama and angst with the pairing as she had them when the reboot started. All this inter sleeping is gross and it's a turn off. I would like to suggest we start tweeting the characters and emailing the network if we are not happy.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Shonda is trying to force them on us. The pool scene, the kisses, the "ILY". IMO she is trying too much. She is begging us to like them. This can't work. Just the opposite. I hate them even more and I have to use my ff button more often than last season.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Shonda is trying to force them on us. The pool scene, the kisses, the "ILY". IMO she is trying too much. She is begging us to like them. This can't work. Just the opposite. I hate them even more and I have to use my ff button more often than last season.
Shonda? Do you mean Cynthia? Still thinking about Grey's Anatomy, huh?

It's sure not working for me!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

E-mail I sent to TNT today 1/30

Dear TNT—

Dallas TNT is great. However, it’s writer and creator, Cynthia Cidre needs to listen to the fans. I am sure that she is well aware as you are that the majority do not like these two characters together. She should have left well enough alone and left the pairings of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing & John Ross and Elena like she had them. She should have left well enough alone. Both couples have fan bases. She needs to build on that and stop messing with it all. I recall reading that she pitches storylines to the network and if that is the truth, why approve an approach that is shown to be vastly hated by fans of the reboot.

The writing needs to change for Christopher Ewing as well. The character’s constant whining and yelling is getting on viewers nerves. He has a wife and children on the way and that is awesome. The twins are a great addition. Christopher is so holier than thou that he is insufferable. I have forward all the character’s scenes with Elena. I refuse to watch what I do not like.

His wife, Pamela Rebecca protected him and his work from Tommy Sutter and Cliff Barnes and the writing does not bring that up. Yes, she lied, but people are not perfect. They make mistakes. This constant bed hopping needs to stop also. First it’s John Ross and Christopher in one episode last season and now to start the new season Cidre is doing it with John Ross and Pamela Rebecca. It is a turn off to most.

If Cidre has to go to you to pitch stories, please don’t approve everything she pitches and get her to fix the mess she has created or it may just tick viewers off so much that they quit watching Dallas TNT
Old 01-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
Shonda? Do you mean Cynthia? Still thinking about Grey's Anatomy, huh?
Sorry, I mixed it up. I was reading and writing on the Greys forum before I wrote here. But all showrunnners are the same. You know GA, right? So you can remember the ghost storyline? People hated it, but Shonda pushed it to the season finale. I loved season 5 because Alex/Izzie got married there, but the ghost/Izzie storyline was unbearable to watch.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Everyone,

We need to start promoting our couples to CC before this gets even more disgusting. I will stop watching if this continues.

Vote:

Christopher and Elena together. Do you like it?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, but I don't believe in the success of petitions or emails to the showrunners.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't believe in the success of petitions or emails to the showrunners.

Fair enough and I normally don't either but if fans should speak up. And I hate sloppy writing .
Old 01-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I hate sloppy writing too. But I doubt that emails have an effect on CC's writing.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hate sloppy writing too. But I doubt that emails have an effect on CC's writing.
Alright agreed. You know speaking of which maybe she is doing this to satisfy the few shippers they have and to that over with? I just don't see a wedding happening with newborns on the way. So what is she going to do, have CE and JRPR marry with twins in toe?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

When I think of other couples in tv shows it's always the same pattern. Those who are together in the beginning get separated, have new partners but never really stopped loving each other. They get back together again if it's the right time.