Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
add me please! Best thing about Dallas

what did everyone think of the ep last night?
Agreed. They really are
Old 07-21-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I completely agree, I just adore them I love this show but I love Chrena just a little bit more.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 07-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I do admit, this isn't my normal kind of show, so Chris/Elena is what made me stick around.. now I do like the show as a whole, but their relationship is my favourite part.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyla4me (View Post)
LOVE YOUR TITLES FOR FUTURE THREADS! Ugh to John Ross proposing. Hoping that does NOT happen......
"FIRST OFF, HI!FIND SOMETHING REAL! WELCOME! AND GLAD TOO HAVE YOU HERE. SECOND, THANKS! TYLA4ME and i have some more that will post in a few minutes, THIRD, don't let the whole marriage proposal get you down, i see it as necessary to add more angst, heartbreak, longing, yearning, passion-filled tension between our couple. The way i see it, if John Ross does propose to Elena, she says YES! they get married, she'll probably have his baby as well and i give it til Season 3 or 4, they will be divorced by then and THEN--------------my bbs, our bbs will have their shot, cuz i believe that Christopher will be D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D from Rebecca way before then and they will finally have their time. Remember, it's all about TIME! & SLOW-BURN! that's what i want and i hope you all want the same thing. So let's stay positive here and don't give up, now here are the last of the suggestions for threads/titles/themes:

'Because you are every reason-every hope and every dream i've ever had!'
'Because i will always be yours!'
'So if we really love each other-then why are we apart!'

LATER MY SISTAS!!!...................." D.V.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

^ I agree, I see chris/elena being the couple that has feelings for each other throughout the entirety of the show but isn't actually together for most of it I usually can't with those types but it's hard to deny the feelings they have for each other.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
^ I agree, I see chris/elena being the couple that has feelings for each other throughout the entirety of the show but isn't actually together for most of it I usually can't with those types but it's hard to deny the feelings they have for each other.
'Exactly! Find Something Real, Exactly! and no matter how they both try to fight it, they won't be able too. Eventually, they will give into their passion for each other and it may take awhile, but it will happen and then it will be gameover for the second choices in this equation, Lol!' d.v.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

yep!

I really hope Elena finds out soon about all the things john ross is lying to her about. She thinks he's someone completely different than he actually is. I feel so bad for her every time they're together on screen.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
hey there. I'm actually really shocked that you like them.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
hey there. I'm actually really shocked that you like them.
haha me too actually! can't help it
Old 07-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are great aren't they?

I really don't want to wait til season 3 or 4 for my couple to get together but that just might happen. I can see it going that way or a totally different way in which they get back together at the end of this season or in next season. I don't know how long of a wait we'll have but I know I don't want them to not get together in a later season cause that would be heartbreaking.

However, I am patient when it comes to my ships so if I have to wait i'll wait but I love them so hopefully they'll get back together sooner rather than later.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 07-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
haha me too actually! can't help it
yeah, they've totally sucked me in to.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm sorry but people are cray cray if they think that JR/ELENA are the otp of the show.

its pretty obvious that chris/elena are gonna the ones that are together at the end of all of this. at least if everything goes according to plan.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
i'm sorry but people are cray cray if they think that JR/ELENA are the otp of the show.

its pretty obvious that chris/elena are gonna the ones that are together at the end of all of this. at least if everything goes according to plan.
when has that ever stopped someone in fandom into levels of delusion. At the end of the day, they can debate things till they are blue in the face, it don't change jack.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

JR/Elena make me sad. He's such a jerk. Elena is gonna get hurt and that'll be so sad to me cause I love her!
Old 07-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
JR/Elena make me sad. He's such a jerk. Elena is gonna get hurt and that'll be so sad to me cause I love her!
I love her too. I've always been a j.brewster fan. I just don't buy into that whole bad boy trope. I don't mind him as the bad boy, but that relationship is just a no-no.