Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 04:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry that I couldn't be here the whole weekend. I was working on my final QaF episode but I'm finally done with it ...well, almost

YAY Another Ollian fan Welcome I know there were more of us out there and considering all the hits this thread gets there have to be a lot of lurkers. Come out. There's no need to be shy

BTW it shouldn't be a problem to catch up with their story since the boys didn't get much airtime lately

LMAO at the vid. I watched the scene a lot of times but I didn't really notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
Yeah, it's unfortunate. But, this week they had a good episode... Noah cried. It was sad. But, ITA... they need a better story direction. The whole Ameera thing was a bad idea altogether.
I like the boys and the acting is great but the storylines became ridiculous. Which is really sad considering how nicely this couple started off. I'm glad that VL writers tend to treat their gay couples fairly. Let's hope they'll keep it this way.

Quote:
Well, ironically I am turning 25 in August... so, I am around Thore's age!
See, you two are a perfect fit

Quote:
Oh, Tanja... right now I couldn't type straight. Oh, my my my...
I'm sorry. I got a little bit carried away

Quote:
It's mostly those people who interpret the Bible... it's so annoying to see them have those signs that say that Aids kills Gays. Just awful!
I don't have anything against people who go to church and believe in God but such fanatics really creep me out. Hatred and stupidy is a dangerous combination IMO.

Quote:
Thanks. Actually, I just got a Blackberry, would I be able to e-mail you instead? I can't really access on it, but it's great for e-mailing.
Blackberry? I guess it's got nothing to do with fruits, right? I'll PM you my e-mail address

Quote:
I just want them to fight and have it lead to HOT!ANGRY!SEX!
Give me some time and I'm gonna write you a little steamy PWP.

Quote:
That is awesome news. Then she can get together with Constantin...
And that would be better?

Quote:
AU?
fanfic talk, sorry AU means Alternate Universe. PWP = Plot - what plot? I guess you know what that means, right?

Quote:
I have an idea as to what is going to happen. I took a peak.
You read spoilers Maybe you know more than I do I'll get the next ones on Wednesday

I haven't watched the vid yet but I will

Aww... the pics The boys look really gorgeous.

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Today's Anatomy Lesson:

The theoretical part is hold in the living room

Lesson one:
The upper part of the body.

The student and his partner are asked to change locations for the practical part

Lesson Two:
Exploring everything below the waist

And don't forget to lock the f* cking door!

Icon by Carmen
Old 07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Caps!

Video @ the Moment:

It's a really good video... although it is set to a Nick Lachey song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverDevil (View Post)
Sorry that I couldn't be here the whole weekend. I was working on my final QaF episode but I'm finally done with it ...well, almost
Oh, cool. When you say episode you mean FanFic, right?

Quote:
YAY Another Ollian fan Welcome I know there were more of us out there and considering all the hits this thread gets there have to be a lot of lurkers. Come out. There's no need to be shy
Yeah, we do have ALOT of lurkers! We must. And yet, only three official fans...

Quote:
BTW it shouldn't be a problem to catch up with their story since the boys didn't get much airtime lately
Unfortunately. But, I'm glad they are involved with alot of other characters and not just the couple. If I can even just see them on-screen, I am okay.

Quote:
LMAO at the vid. I watched the scene a lot of times but I didn't really notice
I love how Thore just keeps bopping his head.

Quote:
I like the boys and the acting is great but the storylines became ridiculous. Which is really sad considering how nicely this couple started off. I'm glad that VL writers tend to treat their gay couples fairly. Let's hope they'll keep it this way.
Yeah, it's unfortunate Nuke has fizzled. But, I have a feeling it's going to get back on track. I mean... Ameera is gone, and Noah's dad is no longer... so, maybe it will open some doors.

Quote:
See, you two are a perfect fit
*swoon* Yes, we are!

Quote:
I don't have anything against people who go to church and believe in God but such fanatics really creep me out. Hatred and stupidy is a dangerous combination IMO.
I hate those people!

Quote:
Blackberry? I guess it's got nothing to do with fruits, right? I'll PM you my e-mail address
Yeah, I got your email and you Wikipedia'd it. It's basically a way to get emails, photos, calls, texts, web, etc. It's nice. I am lovin' it so far.

Quote:
Give me some time and I'm gonna write you a little steamy PWP.
PWP? What do you mean by "Plot...what plot?"

Quote:
You read spoilers Maybe you know more than I do I'll get the next ones on Wednesday
I know little details up until 8/5 with the boxing match.

Quote:
Aww... the pics The boys look really gorgeous.
Don't they always.

What did you think of today's episode? Loved the anatomy lesson!

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 07-01-2008 at 10:09 PM
Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the caps and the vid. I never heard of Nick Lachey before but I think the song was okay.

Quote:
Oh, cool. When you say episode you mean FanFic, right?
Yes, I meant fanfic but I also meant episode. I wrote a season 6 fic in scriptstyle . Took me over a year to finish but I'm almost done now *does a little happy dance*
Quote:
Yeah, we do have ALOT of lurkers! We must. And yet, only three official fans...
Maybe they need a little more time to de-lurk. C'mon guys, join the fun
Quote:
Unfortunately. But, I'm glad they are involved with alot of other characters and not just the couple. If I can even just see them on-screen, I am okay.
I agree, even though Fabian is getting on my nerves
Quote:
I love how Thore just keeps bopping his head.
At least he got rhythm

Quote:
Yeah, it's unfortunate Nuke has fizzled. But, I have a feeling it's going to get back on track. I mean... Ameera is gone, and Noah's dad is no longer... so, maybe it will open some doors.
Well, it doesn't look like it's going to be better. Now they want to make him join the army

Quote:
PWP? What do you mean by "Plot...what plot?"
fanfiction terms - PWP
Quote:
I know little details up until 8/5 with the boxing match.
The new spoilers for the following week should have been available today but unfortunately they're not But I saw a lot of pics from the boxing match. I guess you already know them, right?

Quote:
What did you think of today's episode?
The highlight was the anatomy lesson of course. Apart from that it was okay. Things were a bit predictable but well, it's a soap opera after all. Anyway, I can't wait for them to get rid of Axel. Hell, this guy is annoying as hell

BTW I love Christian's new hairstyle

Icon by Carmen
Old 07-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm officially caught up so now I can join you guys properly Thanks for the welcomes, by the way

I keep rewatching the anatomy lesson part of the episode
Old 07-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Love the caps and the vid. I never heard of Nick Lachey before but I think the song was okay.
I friend'd the video artist on YT. He's going to make another video and before putting it on the site, he wants me to watch it.

Quote:
Yes, I meant fanfic but I also meant episode. I wrote a season 6 fic in scriptstyle . Took me over a year to finish but I'm almost done now *does a little happy dance*
Congratulations! Very cool.

Quote:
I agree, even though Fabian is getting on my nerves
Totally not a fan of Fabian. Seriously...how did Judith not choose Constantin? I will never understand.

Quote:
At least he got rhythm
That he does.

Quote:
Well, it doesn't look like it's going to be better. Now they want to make him join the army
Yeah, I saw yesterday's episode. Everything was right for about... six seconds. Stupid Noah!

Quote:
The new spoilers for the following week should have been available today but unfortunately they're not But I saw a lot of pics from the boxing match. I guess you already know them, right?
Yeah, I've seen the boxing pictures of Ollian and the cast. Can't wait for August!

Quote:
The highlight was the anatomy lesson of course. Apart from that it was okay. Things were a bit predictable but well, it's a soap opera after all. Anyway, I can't wait for them to get rid of Axel. Hell, this guy is annoying as hell
The Anatomy lesson... was HOT! Oh, to be Thore's test subject.

Quote:
BTW I love Christian's new hairstyle
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Tar x
I'm officially caught up so now I can join you guys properly
YAY! I am so glad your caught up! Now we have 3 Ollian fans on

Quote:
I keep rewatching the anatomy lesson part of the episode
Definetly the only highlight... why did Judith/Fabian have to make out in front of them.

kenny | credit
Old 07-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Christian!PicSpam from the last two episodes!

And today's fan!vid

kenny | credit
Old 07-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the vid but I'm not so fond of Christian's boxing outfit to tell the truth

Quote:
I friend'd the video artist on YT. He's going to make another video and before putting it on the site, he wants me to watch it.
Cool You have to give us the link - in case it gets your approval of course

Quote:
Congratulations! Very cool.
Thanks

Quote:
Totally not a fan of Fabian. Seriously...how did Judith not choose Constantin? I will never understand.
You like Consti better? I always found his character annoying but well, I never paid much attention to his storylines so maybe I'm not in the position to judge him BTW I think he had curly hair once but I'm not sure his new haircut was an improvement

Quote:
That he does.
I bet he's got rhythm whatever he does. No matter if he just moves his head, his or his C'mon boys, dance for us

Quote:
Yeah, I saw yesterday's episode. Everything was right for about... six seconds. Stupid Noah!
I finally got to see it. The Cindi Lauper thing was nice and hey, they got another two seconds kiss *Wow* and the next instant they want to send him off to the army? Oh, please. This whole I-can't-do-it-with-you-now-because-of-my-father-or-my-fake-wife-or-some-other-ridiculous-reason bores me to death. You don't say no if your hunky boyfriend wants to get physical so would you please go and get laid already?!

Quote:
Yeah, I've seen the boxing pictures of Ollian and the cast. Can't wait for August!
And they gonna get a new storyline after the fight! Imagine that!

Quote:
The Anatomy lesson... was HOT! Oh, to be Thore's test subject.
Who wouldn't like that

Quote:
I'm officially caught up so now I can join you guys properly
So, do you have some favorite scenes? Apart from the anatomy lesson?

Icon by Carmen
Old 07-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Passionate Fan

ahhhh! i can't believe i didn't know about this thread! can i please be added, i love them.
eta: Christian is sooo hoott!

nanor;;lj
Old 07-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Love the vid but I'm not so fond of Christian's boxing outfit to tell the truth
What?! Why? Not a fan of the shorts and gloves?

Quote:
Cool You have to give us the link - in case it gets your approval of course
Totally...

Quote:
You like Consti better? I always found his character annoying but well, I never paid much attention to his storylines so maybe I'm not in the position to judge him BTW I think he had curly hair once but I'm not sure his new haircut was an improvement
I saw the old Constantin... Eew! But, the new C, Come on, looks-wise, compared to Fabian... aka Frodo, I totally love Judith/Constantin.

Quote:
I bet he's got rhythm whatever he does. No matter if he just moves his head, his or his C'mon boys, dance for us
Oh Tanja! How I love our R-rated chats about all things Ollian sex!

Quote:
the next instant they want to send him off to the army? Oh, please. This whole I-can't-do-it-with-you-now-because-of-my-father-or-my-fake-wife-or-some-other-ridiculous-reason bores me to death. You don't say no if your hunky boyfriend wants to get physical so would you please go and get laid already?!
Is it true that Nuke haven't had sex yet? And man, talk about willpower... both of them are gorgeous... my linger lies more towards Luke, though.

Quote:
And they gonna get a new storyline after the fight! Imagine that!
That makes me *oh* so happy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamour_pixie (View Post)
ahhhh! i can't believe i didn't know about this thread! can i please be added, i love them.
eta: Christian is sooo hoott!
Welcome to the Ollian thread! My name is Ken. And there is also Tanja and Tar. We are the only official fans of Ollian on So welcome! Why do you love Ollian and are you watching in RT, or still catching up with the YT videos? Do tell.

YT fan!vid:

Very upbeat Ollian love!fest... enjoy!

And to be fair, here's some Olli!Picspam from the last 2 episodes...

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 07-04-2008 at 10:44 PM
Old 07-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yay, another fan, welcome

Quote:
So, do you have some favorite scenes? Apart from the anatomy lesson?
Hmm...well, all of their kisses of course Especially the third one (I think) with the cute morning after where Christian is finally not in denial anymore.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Tar x (View Post)
Hmm...well, all of their kisses of course Especially the third one (I think) with the cute morning after where Christian is finally not in denial anymore.
Oh, that whole episode is God... even the use of Sia's 'Breathe Me' was just perfect.

I loved when Christian got nervous and grabbed the shaving cream/pour coffee in the sugar bowl.

kenny | credit
Old 07-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh, I love that one too Breathe Me was perfect and I really enjoyed their performance there. It was nicely done and Christian not being in denial anymore - I was like 'Finally. That was about time' Loved Gregor's remark about them looking like they've just gotten laid If he only knew...

Didn't the shaving creme scene happend somewhat earlier? Anyway, I love nervous!Christian. He's really cute when he's confused

Quote:
What?! Why? Not a fan of the shorts and gloves?
I don't mind the shorts and I can live with the gloves but the helmet? So not sexy Of course you should always be save but this thing is ugly.
Quote:
I saw the old Constantin... Eew! But, the new C, Come on, looks-wise, compared to Fabian... aka Frodo, I totally love Judith/Constantin.
Frodo I love LotR but yeah, Frodo should stay in middle earth Okay, if I had to chose I'd prefer Constantin over Fabian but still, he's not my type.
Quote:
Oh Tanja! How I love our R-rated chats about all things Ollian sex!
Yeah, we don't let this stupid PG-13 rating spoil our fun, right?
Quote:
Is it true that Nuke haven't had sex yet? And man, talk about willpower... both of them are gorgeous... my linger lies more towards Luke, though.
Luke is a total cutie I don't think they've had sex yet. The writers always found a way to prevent it. I mean they only kissed four times by now. Or is it five? Anyway, it's totally unrealistic IMO but they practically admitted they did it this way due to their fear of losing advertising clients because of homophobia. I know Nuke's first kiss was a big deal for America but it's really annoying that they didn't have the guts to go through with it in a proper way. Things are far from being perfect here but Germany had it's first gay prime time soap kiss eighteen years ago and even if there are still ignorant people who might take offence if two hot guys are kissing on TV, the majority seem to got used to it.
Quote:
That makes me *oh* so happy...
I'm curious where this new storyline is going to lead us. For some reason we'll just have two airdates in the second week of August. I have no idea why Maybe the Olympic Games?

Another Ollian fan Hello and welcome

I discovered the vid a few days ago on YT. It's not bad but not one of my favorites - even though I love Mika

Thanks for the pics. It's nice that you treat them fairly

Icon by Carmen
Old 07-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, I love that one too Breathe Me was perfect and I really enjoyed their performance there. It was nicely done and Christian not being in denial anymore - I was like 'Finally. That was about time' Loved Gregor's remark about them looking like they've just gotten laid If he only knew...
Well said.

Quote:
Didn't the shaving creme scene happend somewhat earlier? Anyway, I love nervous!Christian. He's really cute when he's confused
It did... because Christian was so mesmerized by Olli washing himself.

Quote:
but the helmet?
Yeah, I agree... bad choice of helmet. But, then again... we don't his face to be all bruised.

Quote:
Okay, if I had to chose I'd prefer Constantin over Fabian but still, he's not my type.
I was strictly speaking looks-wise, completely superficial.

Quote:
Yeah, we don't let this stupid PG-13 rating spoil our fun, right?
Just like the coffee shop... NoLimits.

Quote:
Luke is a total cutie I don't think they've had sex yet. The writers always found a way to prevent it. I mean they only kissed four times by now. Or is it five? Anyway, it's totally unrealistic IMO but they practically admitted they did it this way due to their fear of losing advertising clients because of homophobia. I know Nuke's first kiss was a big deal for America but it's really annoying that they didn't have the guts to go through with it in a proper way.
Total BS, honestly. I did notice how unrealistic the Nuke storyline has gotten. It sucks that people can't handle seeing stuff like that. Whatever to all the hayters!

Quote:
Things are far from being perfect here but Germany had it's first gay prime time soap kiss eighteen years ago and even if there are still ignorant people who might take offence if two hot guys are kissing on TV, the majority seem to got used to it.
Germany rocks!

Quote:
I'm curious where this new storyline is going to lead us. For some reason we'll just have two airdates in the second week of August. I have no idea why Maybe the Olympic Games?
God, they are killing me with all these mini-hiatus' I don't know if I can handle being Ollian-less.

Quote:
I discovered the vid a few days ago on YT. It's not bad but not one of my favorites - even though I love Mika
It's okay... but I like how it's more upbeat then the ones I've been seeing on YT.

Quote:
Thanks for the pics. It's nice that you treat them fairly
Well, you know... it is the Christian/Oliver thread... although, I was thinking of starting a Thore Appreciation thread on the Male Celebs board.

ETA: Ok, I did one anyway. Click here.

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 07-06-2008 at 09:04 AM
Old 07-06-2008, 09:51 AM
New Fan

I just recently stumbled upon this beautiful story (and this wonderful forum). I'm glad to know that such a sweet and inspiring relationship is positively portrayed in a daily soap half a world away. And I would like to thank the beautiful people who keeps on sharing this love story (with english subtitles thank God!) to the world.

I just recently finished their story on YT and I can't get enough of two! I love the on-screen chemistry and the genius behind the musical scoring is just melting me to a frothy lump of goo.

I'm happy to say that Christian and Oliver is loved in my neck of the woods.

Cheers from the Philippines
Closed Thread   Post New Thread