Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Christian/Julia {Nip/tuck} Because it always comes back to them!

Welcome to the forbidden love thread of Christian Troy and Julia McNamara. You may love their friendship or want them as lovers but no matter what...these two have amazing chemistry and potential!

If you are a person that dreams of them FINALLY getting together in season 5 than this is the place for you!

[IMG][/IMG]

Videos

YouTube - Lucky Star - Christian/Julia video

YouTube - Say it Right

YouTube - Valentines {My favorite one}

YouTube - You Trailer

Christian and Julia Yahoo Group

Come and join the group. There are many links or this couple. There are videos and fanfictions posted. I checked on fanfiction.net and didnt find anything good. However, once I joined this group I found a whole bunch of fanfics. If you have anything you would like to add then please...dont be shy!

christian_and_julia : christian_and_julia

Fanfictions

Soul Motion - 'Part 1 - I've Got The Fever'

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AHxMRne...0To%20Move.htm {One of my favorites...a rewrite of Julia's dream of how her life would have ended up if she had married Christian}

These fanfictions are part of the yahoo group so you might have to become a member in order to read them but trust me...its worth it. They have clips and fanfictions and anything you can possible imagine concerning Julia/Christian

Reasons

1.Because they still love each other
2.Because she wasn't sure about Sean being the one
3.Because they kissed at Christians wedding
4.Because it still feels the same as it did 17 years ago
5.Because Julia was willing to raise Wilber
6.Because both Christian and Julia dream about being with each other
7.Because Christian is Matt's father
8.Because Christian can have any woman he wants...including Julia
9.Because Julia let Christian touch her
10.Because Julia's mom SAID SO

Post away!

Last edited by toxicgurl169; 05-17-2007 at 10:51 AM
toxicgurl169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi! I have always been a Christian/Julia shipper. I hope she'll come back.
sanna_o75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man I love this couple. Always have. Their chemistry sizzles and they such amazing friends. I can't ever get past he seems so happy when she's around. More happy then he is with any other woman ever!!

I so want them togther but I thought I was the only one!!
Titch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh no trust me...you are not the only one. I admit I am a newer fan of Nip/Tuck but I got all the dvd's and had a mini marathon in my room and just fell in love with this couple.

I know she is coming back. I read an article stating that she left to take care of her sick daughter but she misses the show and the show misses her so she is coming back. She never quit just...took time off.

Do you guys think there is a real chance for these two.

I hope so!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really?? Ok, cool. I thought she had left for good.

I think there's a chance. Otherwise they wouldn't have put in those moments between them.

I'm kinda of an ew fan also actually started watching late last year around November. Buit I downloaded all the seasons :-)
Old 05-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Bump!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Oh no trust me...you are not the only one. I admit I am a newer fan of Nip/Tuck but I got all the dvd's and had a mini marathon in my room and just fell in love with this couple.

I know she is coming back. I read an article stating that she left to take care of her sick daughter but she misses the show and the show misses her so she is coming back. She never quit just...took time off.

Do you guys think there is a real chance for these two.

I hope so!
Glad to hear it!!! So what is your favrioute scene between them?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a hard time remember scenes right now- It's all so blurry because the ladst time I watched Nip/Tuck was the last episode that ended last year
Old 05-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Well I love ever scene where they are making love. I love Julia's dream where they are having sex. All sex scenes are the best but...

I think when they are being real and genuine together.

I have many favorite scenes...

For instance...in season 1 where Christian looks at Julia's breasts and you could tell how affected they are just being near each other. Both Julia and Christian got chocked up and you could tell all the raw emotion between them.

In season 1 where Julia went to confront him about firing Jude. Christian said that he can anything he wants when he wants it and Julia said that he couldn't have her and then he proved her wrong by kissing her.

In season 3 when they kissed before his wedding. You could tell how much the kiss affected them and the feelings were still there. The only reason why they are holding back is because they are afraid of hurting the people that the love no matter what there feelings are.

But my FAVORITE is when Christian breaks down about losing Wilber. He was so emotional and open with her and she conforted him was just truly amazing. I dont think Christian had ever been that vulnerable. Then she told him about Matt and that expression on both their faces was the best...they had a son together...something that will always keep them connected. I loved that scene.

If you have a favorite please add them. We really need to support our couple
Old 05-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh right, the breast thing! :-) Yea, I think taht's my favorite actually. Taht and the Wilbur thing
Old 05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Absolute Fan

f you like fanfictions then this would be a good one for you to read

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AHxMRne...0To%20Move.htm

Its a rewrite from Julias dream when she is under going surgery. How life would have been like if she had married Christian

Its rated NC-17 and its worth the read. Trust me I loved it!
Old 05-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well I love ever scene where they are making love. I love Julia's dream where they are having sex. All sex scenes are the best but...

I think when they are being real and genuine together.

I have many favorite scenes...

For instance...in season 1 where Christian looks at Julia's breasts and you could tell how affected they are just being near each other. Both Julia and Christian got chocked up and you could tell all the raw emotion between them.

In season 1 where Julia went to confront him about firing Jude. Christian said that he can anything he wants when he wants it and Julia said that he couldn't have her and then he proved her wrong by kissing her.

In season 3 when they kissed before his wedding. You could tell how much the kiss affected them and the feelings were still there. The only reason why they are holding back is because they are afraid of hurting the people that the love no matter what there feelings are.

But my FAVORITE is when Christian breaks down about losing Wilber. He was so emotional and open with her and she conforted him was just truly amazing. I dont think Christian had ever been that vulnerable. Then she told him about Matt and that expression on both their faces was the best...they had a son together...something that will always keep them connected. I loved that scene.

If you have a favorite please add them. We really need to support our couple
The Wilber scene was dfinetley their bst but the breast examination was caught me and made me a fan.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Absolute Fan

I just read that Nip/tuck is coming back for a full 22 eppys for season 5 and ryan signed on to do seasons 6,7, and 8. It will be coming back in the fall as well as Joely {Julia}

I CANT wait and this can FINALLY be there time!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Bump!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just read that Nip/tuck is coming back for a full 22 eppys for season 5 and ryan signed on to do seasons 6,7, and 8. It will be coming back in the fall as well as Joely {Julia}

I CANT wait and this can FINALLY be there time!
Can't wait either!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top