Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

THEY GOT FREAKING MARRIED

That was the perfect ending. The one we've been waiting for years. I'm satisfied with Revenge ending the way it did. What a rollercoaster! What a complicated show! What a show!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Best finale Ever

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I made some photosets:

“We’re not safe here, Jack.” “You’re safe. I’m here.”
Throw away yesterday today is a brand new day, “We’re not safe here, Jack.” “You’re safe. I’m...

“I don’t know how it’s gonna end.”
Throw away yesterday today is a brand new day, “I don’t know how it’s gonna end.”

Throw away yesterday today is a brand new day

and there's one in my queue for later with the ILU exchange and kiss. Of course, he calls her Amanda which lends to the new change in title but I'm so used to my tags being Emily Thorne and Jack x Emily. So confusing

You know, something Nick said in a recent interview made me have hope that they would end up together in the finale because I was dreading it for weeks beforehand. He said:
So you’re happy with the way it’s ending.
"I personally had some ideas that I wish we could’ve seen happen, but it’s not my show. Network TV has to answer to many people and there are only certain things you can do. My ideas were too… something… too off-putting. I would’ve felt more satisfied if it would have been a darker ending. I’ll say there is a little brightness [in the finale]. It should satisfy a lot of people. "
'Revenge' Star Nick Wechsler Teases Series Finale, Jack and Amanda's Ending: 'You Will Get Some Surprises'

And I was like hmmm well the only way it could be happy is if at the very least Amanda\Emily gets her revenge and survives this. I wasn't sure if Jack was gonna live though because of the promo but he made it out of there as well!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

Gah, that 'please don't leave me'

How cute was Carl giving Jack the ring?
Kyls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)

Nah, she doesn't. That was a nightmare that Amanda keeps having, and in that way she can't get rid of Victoria.
People are split on if it's truth or nightmare.

Here's why I, unfortunately, think it's truth:

1. The showrunner said Charlotte would have big news in the finale. Charlotte would reveal something.

2. Stowe's comment about Victoria and Amanda always being connected.

1 is mostly why I think it's true though.

I found this:

Quote:
Michael Ausiello wrote: “You haven’t seen the last of Charlotte! Amanda’s half-sister will make another appearance in the final episode, and it sounds like she’ll play a key role in the unfolding drama.’

Showrunner Sunil Nayar revealed a bit more about Charlotte’s return and added: “She delivers a huge piece of information near the end of the episode….I can guarantee it will generate conversation.”
It's possible it's just ambiguous and always will be.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

I think most people watching will say nightmare, but I guess there is room for debate.

x
Kyls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Absolute Fan

I am so happy they gave us a happy ending for jack and amanda!
I'm in love and always will be
samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I will give a detailed review once I have gathered my thoughts but until then THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolf Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm happy that they finally get what they want since I was hoping that in someway, both of them need to have happy ending after everything what they went through as individuals..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

This was such a good ending for them. I loved them since their first scene, were Sammy runs up to Amanda. Ever since then I knew they were meant to be It's great they finally got married. Carl delivering the rings were beyond cute. A fitting ending to this show.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
SnowingJemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG don't know where to start
This was the best finale ever
still can't beleive they are MARRIED I waited for this moment for 4 years
love they siled off in the boat David fixed for them

so happy the writer finally gave us the finale all the #jemily fan deserved
simy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

I can NOT believe that they are endgame. That they actually got married and ran of into sunset together. Beautiful ending. And her surprise with the puppy to complete the family, awww.
Old 05-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I knew Nick wouldn't really be okay with the finale being Amanda and Jack in the end but I always find it fun to listen to him: http://youtu.be/YweUK90FY68?a I don't agree with most of the hosts except for some of the stuff Roxy says. I didn't want a tortured ending. I expected it before Nick's other interview but didn't want it.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG!!!!!!
THEY ARE FREAKING ENDGAME!!!! I can't believe they actually got MARRIED
I'm so happy right now, I almost caaaan't believe this actually happend, best ending EVER!!!!!
It sure made all the wait worth it! So many scenes in one episode everything was so beautiful, and they got they're happy ending!! And that dog
BUT is it just me, or is anyone else kind of disapointed in how Nolan's storyline ended...? What about his happy ending? he's gonna help that new guy getting his revenge?
Old 05-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to watch again before I post my thoughts, but my feelings are basically this: I would have done certain things about the finale differently (little things here and there), but I'm happy about where they ended up in the end, and that's what matters most.
northboundtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread