Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait...I have new eps set to DVR!

Now, for tomorrow to get through, so we can get to next monday, with fresh Chassie moments.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yay, please add me! I really excited for this show to premiere tonight -- I was going to watch it online but decided to save it I am really excited to see the sparks fly between Cassie and Charles -- I have a feeling that they might become my new favorite tv couple. Only a few more hours -- I can't wait.

Oh and I saw today that the show is on the front page of Zap2it -- woohoo!
Old 01-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

i'm happy the show is finally premiering tonight as well, it took forever for january 8th to get here, also looking forward to more sneak peeks of the rest of the season, abcfamily always shows clips for the upcoming episodes of their shows so maybe more new chassie stuff will be shown
BlackHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

millivanilli, welcome to the thread!

I can't wait for tonight! I also can't wait to see the previews for next mon's ep...I'm also hoping for Chassie moments. Considering there's been moments in the general promos for the show, I'm not too worried there.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks. I am excited to be here. Really enjoyed last night. I thought it was really good and intense. The scenes where Donelle was killed at the end -- that was sad. I did not see that coming but I guess it goes to show how rough these can be.

But LOVED the Cassie and Charles scenes -- can't wait for them to get together. He is such a cutie!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks. I am excited to be here. Really enjoyed last night. I thought it was really good and intense. The scenes where Donelle was killed at the end -- that was sad. I did not see that coming but I guess it goes to show how rough these can be.

But LOVED the Cassie and Charles scenes -- can't wait for them to get together. He is such a cutie!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 01-09-2007, 01:01 PM
New Fan

please add me, I love Cassie and Charles! I've only seen the first episode and I already want them to get together. They're so cute.
silverscorpio82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to the thread, adding you now.

Charles is so hot.

I seriously adored the Chassie moment by the lockers and in the minii-market...the way he looks at her!
Old 01-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

everyone can watch the entire second episode on the official abc family site now before next monday, some great chassie moments in there
BlackHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, seriously?! I gotta check it out...though....should I wait?
Old 01-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm going to try to wait, but we'll see.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I caved...now I'm ready for ep 3. Melinator, don't let me cave next time!
Old 01-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

haha, PiCkLeS4dAwSoN you are BAD!! I am not going to let you do it next time -- haha, j/k! I think it is great that they are offering these services but I am holding off till Monday -- I like to watch it with my roommates...we like to chat about the coupling of Cassie and Charles and how cute they are

And I definitely know what you mean when you say "the way he looks at her" -- omg, it is was too cute! love them and can't wait for more
Old 01-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hee-Hee, I am bad, aren't I? And, you can just call me, Anji. Okay, you will have to help make sure I don't cave next time, as well. This will be quite the challenge though.

It kills me...he's just so smitten with her.
Reply   Post New Thread