Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Chad/Sonny Apprecaition Thread {Sonny with a chance}#1-Chemistry is just to strong!

I was shocked no one started a thread for these two, I'm not sure how popular the show Sunny with a Chance is over here but I know after 3 episodes this ship already has a big fan base. I'm a big fan of them, that's one reason why I'm staying tune to the show. They just have a lot of chemistry, next weeks episode looks LOLz. So fans?

fans;
1. Gizzefan1
2. Jemistry
3. Serenachan

Questions
1. Favorite scene so far?
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.

Last edited by Gizziefan1; 02-21-2009 at 01:08 PM
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Add me to the fans list I think they look good together! And this is my favourite scene so far....

YouTube - Exclusive Sneak Preview of Sonny with a Chance

My fav scene is at 5:24!!

maria| tumblr
Jemistry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Add me!

I opened a LJ community for them Sonny ♥ Chad
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Serenachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link, the community its great! I am a hardcore Jemi shipper and will be forever but these two are just amazing together

maria| tumblr
Old 02-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awe finally some other supporters of this, I knew there had to be some on this forum. This weekends episode looks like it could have a hint, I mean Chad feels like he know Sonny disguised as a different person. It showed that in the preview. Any who adding fans now.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemistry (View Post)
Thanks for the link, the community its great! I am a hardcore Jemi shipper and will be forever but these two are just amazing together
Ohh me too! I will always ship Jemi, but Chad/Sonny are a different couple so I feel like I can ship them without "betraying" Joe/Demi

Just Jared Jr has some new SWAC still - also some C/S!!
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Serenachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

I like both couples as well but this is TV so its not like where betraying any thing. I just adore them together.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

I am a hardcore Jemi shipper but its almost impposibleto not ship Chad/Sonny, Oh and btw I´ll be making some art soon maybe you´ll want it for the OP

maria| tumblr
Old 02-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I kind of like these two. But I will never admit it in public (except online) nor that I watch this show. I saw this really great music video here, if you wanna see. I haven't made it though. Just found it.
Emelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

This weeks episode was made of win I mean Chad helped Sonny at the end, you could tell he is showing a soft spot for Sonny *Awe*
Old 02-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Awww.... we are getting more and more things every time....

Oh and btw I made some art but I think I can do better so if you want you can put it on the OP or you can wait till im less stressed with exams and I can do it better...

here it is....

maria| tumblr
Old 02-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Absolute Fan

I can probably try and make something for the OP as well at some point, but I can't assure you that the quality is going to be all that magnificent. Any suggestions as to where I can get good pics?
Emelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh sweet that'd be a great banner, I love it. Also I really don't know where to get images of the show. I'm horrible with that kind of stuff >>
Old 02-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Love these two!

Can I please be added?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
Love these two!

Can I please be added?
Hi Teresa....

I´m sure you´ll be added soon

maria| tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread