Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Untamed Heart (Best Love Story Ever)

Summary: All of Caroline's boyfriends seem to leave her or cheat on her. On her way home from work two men try to rape Caroline. An introverted man from her work, Adam, rescues her. Adam is an orphan and he is told that he's got a baboon's heart. Adam opens up to Caroline and together they make sense. Adam and Caroline are very happy together but the rapists try to get back at Adam and not everyone accepts an outcast like Adam.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=untamed+heart/v=2/SID=w/TID=I015_81/l=IVI/SIG=12bi4sd5k/*-http%3A//www.nickhodge.com/cslater/Movies/UntamedHeart/images/uhcsmt.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2004, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

I changed the name of the thread to include the name of the couple for everyone to have a better reading.

I loved that movie!
I watched it a dozen of times when I was younger and absolutely loved Christian Slater and Marisa Tomei in it. I loved how sweet they were to each other. I never failed to cry at the end of the movie, though.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Not a problem. I should've been more specific. Yeah...totally obsessed w/that movie @ the moment. It's such a beautiful love story. Such great chemistry. I cry @ the end too. It's so sad...*sigh*...
Old 11-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Note to all the posters : Don't read the following post if you don't want to be spoiled.

I was kinda mad at the end though, because I wished that Adam would have come to his senses and agreed to a heart surgery. I was baffled at the weird monkey story the first time I watched the movie, and now I kinda find it unrealistic that Adam would believe in that story at his age.

Old 11-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah...sigh...that angered me a bit as well, lol. Yeah, was a lil confused as to how he would still believe he had a baboon's heart. Espicially, @ his age.
Old 11-27-2004, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

I watched this movie for the first time (can you believe it? I'm so behind ) a few months ago. Kinda cute.
Old 11-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the good ol' time before Slater turned half-bald...
Old 08-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I LOVE this movie. They were so good together, amazing chemistry and so sweet. I hate that the best love stories always have endings that I hate though.
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Brenda Corinthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Recently saw this movie, and these two were so cute.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero