Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87:I like both of those songs. It is cool that you wrote a fanfic to that song, can you post the link?

credit:disgusts

The Beatles - Love Me Do - YouTube

That obviously fits Creddie. Why did I miss the obvious one?!

The Beatles - I Want To Tell You - YouTube

Do you like The Shins? I posted Caring is Creepy in a past thread and Phantom Limb in this one.

iCarly Cast Dishes on "iBattle Chip!" - YouTube
New vid about the episode...nevermind..I already posted it.

credit:creddieamor

Everybody else: Check out the Miranda songs I posted, I actually think they are good. Her voice/sound is maturing. She is just as good as Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato if that is what you are into.

Last edited by Venetia; 06-09-2012 at 08:14 AM
Old 06-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I've never actually listened to the Shins. I'll check em out after the Legend of Korra is over.

Here ya go!

That's one of my earlier works, but the two or three reviews I did get were positvie

Nine Inch Nails The Perfect Drug - YouTube This is KIND of Creddie.. kind of not, I dunno.

Edit: The Shins were on the same label Nirvana started on, Epic.

Last edited by Subject87; 06-09-2012 at 08:37 AM
Old 06-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't get to watch Korra today

@Poison20 - You wanna be added to the OP?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Only thing that Im confused on is that Nick promoed the finale.

But Wiki says there's another episode before the finale. Oh well.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:44 PM
New Fan

I’m not doing much this weekend. After a 2 week work week, I don’t want to do anything today. I will be watching iCarly & the other Nick shows tonight. I want to see how Jennette acts as other characters.

Has FanFiction started deleting any M rated stories yet?

Where is a good alt web-sites for iCarly stories?
Old 06-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

So far, so cute.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Passionate Fan

@Subject87:Thanks. I will send you a review later.

@SirRay:Hell, yes...they have deleted many people's M-rated fics. Hmmm....I don't know. Many people are transferring their stories to livejournal communities or just posting them on tumblr. I am sure there are other alternate ff sites...will get back to you on that.

Really, Freddie has to pay ten bucks for a couple of slices of pizza? I don't know, that just seemed weird that Carly made him pay up. I let my friend's share. Sam swearing on Freddie's grave and stealing the pepperoni's...typical.

Nothing really to spoil. The episode revolves the phaser gun and Chip. This seems like a filler episode.

No creddieness. None at all. We only have a few episodes left...if they stick to iCarly ending in Nov....we are either getting really rushed Creddie or ship neutral. There was no development of anything ongoing. I already commented on the Sam parts in previous pages which they already exposed with the sneak peeks which I posted on the past two pages.

Credit:creddiedream

I feel VERY stupid for promoting this episode so much and hyping it up as possible Creddie. I am still bitter that iOpen a R bombed because we got Creddie out of nowhere and people didn't bother to watch it.

Last edited by Venetia; 06-09-2012 at 05:34 PM
Old 06-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I found the episode funny, but Im easily amused, but yeah seemed like mostly filler.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Passionate Fan

To bump this thread up above you know what.....Jennette plays "Ponnie" on Victorious. This episode of iCarly was just a disappointment to me. There just isn't much to talk about.

credit:fayemmcurdy

"iCarly" Interview - "iBattle Chip" Episode - Nathan Kress, Jennette McCurdy, Noah Munck - YouTube

Last edited by Venetia; 06-09-2012 at 05:53 PM
Old 06-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought the Creddie interactions were cute. He fixed it for her, after all. She grabbed his hand unnecessarily.

Agreed on no development, but it was cute, anyway. And next to no Seddie.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, at least there was no Seddie overtones. I can't even see how anything can be stretched to be Seddie spin.

I won't comment too much about this but as far as Just Jennette night, I liked her role in Bucket & Skinner the best. I don't know why. I don't even regularly view that show.

You would think for the 100th episode...we would have an episode with more meaning. It should have been more special. I personally didn't like this episode too much. Though it did make me order a pizza because it gave me a craving.

credit:youleftmeatthealter

Last edited by Venetia; 06-09-2012 at 07:05 PM
Old 06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my gosh, me too!
Well. I didn't order a pizza, I'd already eaten. But I ate pizza bites. I was craving far too much.

I didn't watch anything else. I watched Mean Girls instead.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Never mind, apparently some people can spin anything as Seddie. Some people are going crazy over Cibby! They are gushing over their "moments." Yeah, there was some cuteness....but I didn't think it was meant to be super-shippy. You would have to read the reactions to get what I am talking about on other sites. I don't get why people are labeling this as a Seddie/Cibby episode. Apparently, this episode signaled Gibby being in love with Carly, ha! I personally didn't feel much shippiness at all. Also, Cam shippers loved that one moment. I know it is all subjective but people are really stretching.

@Mix: Interesting, we both craved pizza after this! I haven't seen that movie in ages.

credit:askcarlyshay

Last edited by Venetia; 06-09-2012 at 07:35 PM
Old 06-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Yeah this episode was ship neutral mostly. A couple Creddie moments and of course cam friendship. I loved how Freddie was having fun with the phaser.

Chip was kind of annoying though, he got what he deserved I think. I laughed when they found him glued to the elevator door.

Edit: I might still write a oneshot off this episode, if I can make it make sense.

Credit: Creddiedream

Credit: Creddieamor

Credit: Colonel Shay

Last edited by Subject87; 06-09-2012 at 10:58 PM
Old 06-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I chanced a scan down FFnet and there were no gushing Seddie stories so it looks like not too much of interest happened (along with the 'ship neutral' description here - not read the rest of the posts as I'd assume there'll be some spoilers). I'll comment more tonight, hopefully, once I've had a chance to see it and the new Victorious

Creddie IS canon. FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!
My Fanfiction stories My Twitter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread