Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Dicussion on here...

Discussion and theory on finale pics/thoughts
Old 04-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
OMG... makes sense... Sunday is taking forever to get here
Old 04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
For me we know Tink and Hook know each other from Neverland days obviously but really what did they go through i guess. Also i think ppl might think they had something going or not... but even IF they did, it was 300 yrs ago... its only Emma who made a change in him and he moved on, so whatever it was with Tink or wasnt, makes no difference in a way esp as it was 300 yrs ago
Actually, it was probably only about 30 years ago he left Neverland to seek the DO Dagger/"rescue Belle"/aligned with Cora and got suspended in the Cora Dome. So he and Tink are a much more recent.. thing(?) than he and Milah.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
While a good idea in theory, the sci-fi nerd in me wants to know how this affects the future. It’s not like Killian’s outfit makes him unrecognizable. What’s he supposed to tell David, “Hey mate, when you meet me in the future I’m gonna be a bad guy, but just pretend like you don’t know me.”
Unless…Rumple disguises them like he did Regina in 2x20, where Regina looked different to everyone else but we just saw Regina in peasant clothes.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliaBlacktyde (View Post)
While a good idea in theory, the sci-fi nerd in me wants to know how this affects the future. It’s not like Killian’s outfit makes him unrecognizable. What’s he supposed to tell David, “Hey mate, when you meet me in the future I’m gonna be a bad guy, but just pretend like you don’t know me.”
Unless…Rumple disguises them like he did Regina in 2x20, where Regina looked different to everyone else but we just saw Regina in peasant clothes.
Very good points

I'm enjoying all these theories... I stopped guessin myself because it's too complicated at this point
Old 04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wait.... Let me get this straight. A theory going around is that Hook and Emma go back in time to foil Zelenas plan and make sure snow and charming meet?

Um I kinda like that... Lol
Old 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonslippers (View Post)
Very good points

I'm enjoying all these theories... I stopped guessin myself because it's too complicated at this point
I agree. I have likewise stopped guessing because I will end up like Jefferson if I keep it up!

Seriously, I love the show and the talented way the creators and writers are telling their story. Even though I like to try to guess what will happen and love spoilers, I know that it is their world and they can do whatever they want. For all I know, they can have Yoda on the show! (Disney owns the rights now, don't they?) Any way, my point, is that I have no point…

Sundays are feeling like Christmas when I was a child!!
Old 04-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think there's anything between Hook and Tink. He always struck me as a the type that's offensively flirty in a way that discourages women. Sort of like a defense mechanism. Hook was not going to let ANYTHING get between him and revenge including love. Even after meeting Emma and "Tallahassee" revenge meant more to him than pursuing a relationship. It wasn't until 2x22 where Hook has "a change of heart" that he let go of his vendetta. By letting go of his revenge he opened himself up to the possibility of love.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was just thinking, how awesome would it be if we do get a CS wedding and their honeymoon is an adventure to save Emma's family.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we get to see them riding horses together.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was just thinking, how awesome would it be if we do get a CS wedding and their honeymoon is an adventure to save Emma's family.
Yes, please.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I hope we get to see them riding horses together.
YES!!
Old 04-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Mind blown.

Also, wasn't there a spec or spoiler referring to Hook driving Regina's carriage? Maybe that's who he's disguised as in the past.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't think there's anything between Hook and Tink. He always struck me as a the type that's offensively flirty in a way that discourages women. Sort of like a defense mechanism. Hook was not going to let ANYTHING get between him and revenge including love. Even after meeting Emma and "Tallahassee" revenge meant more to him than pursuing a relationship. It wasn't until 2x22 where Hook has "a change of heart" that he let go of his vendetta. By letting go of his revenge he opened himself up to the possibility of love.
I definitely agree!

And - super intrigued with the thought of a sort of "time travel" plot for the finale - especially if it would mean that Killian and Emma work together to make sure she gets born!

Also agreeing that a CS wedding, then adventurous honeymoon to save Emma's clan would be fantastic!
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 04-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Absolute Fan

I never would have thought of the time travel theory as possible if I hadn't watched OUATIW last night. When Jafar said he was going to change the past and make it so that Alice and Cyrus never met, it really made this theory start sounding plausible. From the descriptions of the clothes, etc. of Snow and Charming during filming, it does sound like this is the past (but with Hook and Emma there). Can't wait to find out what's happening!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread