Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I don't know. I've always thought Smee on OUAT is shady. I could see him selling out Hook for the right price. Not that I think he will but it wouldn't shock me if he did.

Added you!
Thank you for the add

And I agreee as welll, It also would not shock me either,

-Lisa-
Old 01-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
It would shock me in a way

Because Hook gave him a chance JUST after he lost Milah. If it was anyone else they would of killed Smee or something there and then in grief but Hook actually gave him a chance and to join his crew
I admit in 3b I did expect to be working for Z but now I don't see it. I could be wrong
Old 01-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

This has probably been posted before but I love their smiles here.

My LJ
Old 01-16-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love these. Thanks for posting.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome I love both their looks at the end especially Colin.
My LJ
Old 01-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love both their expressions. They've known where the story was going. They've always known.

Freakin' love that!
Old 01-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Love both their expressions. They've known where the story was going. They've always known.

Freakin' love that!
Yes they did. Always.

Old 01-17-2015, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Tallahassee pretty obviously set their characters up as love interests. That and a chemistry test along with Colin being made a regular ... yeah, they knew
Old 01-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Tallahassee pretty obviously set their characters up as love interests. That and a chemistry test along with Colin being made a regular ... yeah, they knew
Plus Jen mentioned it in an interview during the latter half of season 1! She was so happy that Emma would finally get to start a love interesting the show, and she "loved" that it would be a 'villainous' character. Eddie and Adam told Jen during season 1. I was so happy that she was happy for her character!

With the announcement of Captain Hook being cast and noticed it was a "much younger" man. DUHHH...it was great creatively speaking and imaginative!

Adored the idea then, and LOVED every step in both their stories now. Very original storytelling. Most refreshing story (other than Snowing), IMHO.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

I mean these two met INSTANTLY in Hook's 2nd episode - that was the set up and then the beanstalk - first Emma centric with romantic context of past v present, so yes the groundwork was laid at the start.

Colin was made regular before his first episode aired and so on.

Old 01-17-2015, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Plus Jen mentioned it in an interview during the latter half of season 1! She was so happy that Emma would finally get to start a love interesting the show, and she "loved" that it would be a 'villainous' character. Eddie and Adam told Jen during season 1. I was so happy that she was happy for her character!

With the announcement of Captain Hook being cast and noticed it was a "much younger" man. DUHHH...it was great creatively speaking and imaginative!

Adored the idea then, and LOVED every step in both their stories now. Very original storytelling. Most refreshing story (other than Snowing), IMHO.
Really?!?! I'm so mad I came late to the fandom! Any idea where that interview is?

And I agree, their story is so unique
Old 01-17-2015, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Really?!?! I'm so mad I came late to the fandom! Any idea where that interview is?

And I agree, their story is so unique
I think it was in some french magazine ... that in season 2 she might be getting a love interest and it could be villian...

All i remember Jen saying once is - how she saw it as how Season 1, was about getting Emma to believe and connect with her son, Season 2 getting to know her parents and so on and season 3 obviously romantic wise i assume is the next step...

When i watched the show the season 1 episodes and how the structure was i agreed with what Jen was saying, and also saw how Emma's journey has to be done step by step

Old 01-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Wow I didn't she knew it from then
Old 01-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

I also did not know that she knew for so long

-Lisa-
Old 01-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love that they were always planned. I wonder how different their relationship would be right now if A&E had been able to get Hook rights from the very beginning...if they'd be further along in the relationship or pretty much where the are now because Hook would have gone back to revenge mode after the 1st curse ended. I'm glad it happened the way it did though or else we probably wouldn't have Colin.

After watching Tallahassee it was pretty damn obvious where the story was going so it always blows my mind when I read about how the original fans were called delusional for thinking CS would ever become something.