Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

CaptainღSwan {OUAT}#60 "That was their first real kiss bcuz that was the first time Emma realized she could be, potentially be, vulnerable with Hook

Killian 'Captain Hook' Jones Emma Swan
Appreciation Thread

the shippers.
1. Lennie1984
2. IceKat055
3. skje
4. nemapasara
5. The dreamer
6. Jamie Choate
7. ~Cydonia~
8. ElizaSparrow
9. elletee
10. MaybeLove.
11. Serenachan
12. hiddleskittlesღ
13. hlgreenie
14. mary ksand
15. MaryLouMoriarty
16. rummagingforanswers
17. Vera-Sabe
18. maryeemeeh
19. CassandraBlu
20. andrea0594
21. poesia1910
22. DefLeppardFan
23. 4biddenluv
24. lil-terso
25. jasperann1978
26. Green eyed stone
27. KOUAT12
28. baelfire24
29. Leah_LL_Fan
30. HazelEyes008
31. brokenarrow06
32. dwoods87
33. tigerlilies
34. AutumnColorsღ
35. iamnotwalkingaway
36. AllegraDante
37. Red Dragon
38. sasijaha
39. bfmama
40. scorpio_chick
41. sourburst
42. eternal◘fate
43. Glader|4|Life
44. nise1984
45. ChakotaysLover
46. Clarissa Fray
47. Ambre
48. scififan2009
49. Dragonslippers
50. CityGal
51. Air
52. SummerMom
53. Leelala
54. lkell181
55. armywife
56. Nianfan1
57. britns06
58. amyfromthepark
59. earthspirits
60. alertthecorgis
61. Rhoswen7
62. snatches of sunshine
63. OutFromUnder
64. how forever feels
65. krisi_1
66. Skadi007
67. Sadie_DK
68. EliaBlacktyde
69. Didpansnarker
70. ruth_m
71. BlueWolf
72. PartnersincrimeS
73. sheridon
74. Dreamergurl77
75. SpaceCowboy911
76. RockNRoll
77. fox24
78. Randysgirl
79. KeepThisaSecret
80. Sil1989
81. a million miles
82. sandismom
83. JenR
84. MiniAnneBoleynx8
85. jade97
86. Nastya
87. Emsea
88. Kathy_K

the reasons.

the moment.

Icons
Emma and Hook3.22 icons
i'd go to the end of the world for her, or time

Future titles
"Perhaps there is a man that you love in the life that you've lost." ~Hook
"There wasn't anything for me in the Enchanted Forest." ~Hook
"I came back to save you." ~Hook
" Boom, Granny's to go. I should open up a franchise."
"Bad form Swan, tampering with a man's hook."
Sadie_DK: "One does not date a Captain Hook, you marry one when you have a chance!"
Sadie_DK: "Where is a sleeping curse when you need one?!"
'I accept you as you and I want you to be the best version of you' and he’s doing that for her.” - Jennifer Morrison
"What girl gets to love a true pirate?” - Jennifer Morrison
"Isn't 't True Love more important than a few planks of wood and a sail?"
"I swear on Emma Swan"
Emma:"I'm tired of living in the past". Killian:"I know how you feel."
"I'm not going to lie. There is something very weirdly sexy about that hook."
“What girl gets to love a true pirate?”
“I accept you as you and I want you to be the best version of you. And he’s doing that for her.”
“He’s been good for her.”
“…kindred spirits…..they’re bonded over that….they’re connected…AND HE’S HOT, I MEAN THERE’S THAT.”
EliaBlacktyde:"Only CSers would find hope in one of their OTP being in mortal danger."
"It's called a waltz. There's only one rule: pick a partner who knows what he's doing. ~ Hook"
Emma: "It took my parents a while to accept their feelings." Hook: "It must run in the family."
Hook: What the hell are you doing? You're depriving me of a dashing rescue!" Emma: "Sorry, the only one who saves me is me."
"You get my first dance at my first ball and all you can say is I told you so?" ~ Emma
"What I'm trying to say, your highness, is that you appear to be a natural" ~ Hook
"One of these days I'm gonna stop chasing this woman!" ~ Hook
Emma: "You outran a curse?" Hook: "I'm a hell of a captain."
"Your discomfort is a cross I'm willing to bear." ~ Hook
"The wench costume was a favorite of Colin's." ~ JMO at SDCC panel
"Should we all start preparing our souls cause mine is gonna take some time."
"Oh he's a man...and don't you forget it." - Colin
"The definitely have a thing, that they're going to have to deal with, so yeah, I think there will be plenty of stuff." - Colin
"You can say boyfriend." - Colin to Jen
"Nobody's listening to me." - Adam at SDCC
"I gave up my ship for you... I lo-" -Colin "You were just about to say I love you." -Jen
"That was their first real kiss." -Jen "That was like a first real proper kiss." -Colin
"There's definitely passion." -Jen "There's passion for definite." -Colin
"They definitely have a thing." -Colin "They have a thing." -Jen
"Are you saying that I'm responsible for your goodness?' -Jen "Possibly, possibly." -Colin
"It's not really smooth..." -Jen "Well, Hook is smooth." -Colin
"Yeah, there's some stuff. There's some stuff." -Colin "Yeah." - Jen
"There's some stuff between Hook and Emma that's very kind of Kristoff/Anna-ish." -Jen "Yeah. A lot of parallels for definite."-Colin

past threads.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
10 | 11 |12 | 13 |14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |27 |28 |29
30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 |37 | 38 | 39
40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49
50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59
60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 |
70 |

♡TLH 2x06 Emma & Hook #4 - YouTube EC OUAT 3x06: Hook and Emma Telling Their Secrets - YouTube DH OUAT 3x07: Emma and Hook talking "When I will win your heart" - YouTube ♡ ★

Captain ღ Swan {OUAT} #60 "That was their first real kiss because that was the first time Emma realized she could be, potentially be, vulnerable with Hook.

JMO: "There's definitely passion." Colin: "There's passion for definite." ~ TVLine

Last edited by CityGal; 08-14-2014 at 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Analysis, Metas and Reviews - HookღEmma
"Isn't true love more important than a few planks and a sail?" - Ariel

“When we met, I wasn’t just unloved and unloving. I was an enemy of love. Love had only brought me pain. My walls were up, but you brought them down. You brought me home.”
— Rumplestiltskin, 3x22

source

3.21"Snow Drifts"- written by D.H. Goodman & R. Hull
3.22"There's No Place Like Home"- written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 5/11/2014
Once Upon a Time Round Table: "There's No Place Like Home" - TV Fanatic
Born To Run or Why Emma Swan cannot be allowed to
tick tock
Grading the Season Finales 2014: Once Upon a Time | Nerdy Girl Notes
3.19"A Curious Thing"- written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 4/27/2014
Nerdy Girl Notes 3.19 Review
3.17"The Jolly Roger"- written by David H. Goodman M |Airdate: 4/13/2014
TV Time: Once Upon a Time 3.17 | Nerdy Girl Notes
tick tock 3x17 Sarah's analysis
It's because I don't have her, Emma has maintained for a while that all she needs...
MGCircles 3.17 JR recap
http://http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/04/upon-time-review-swear-emma-swan/
It still works, But no, can we talk about how heartbreaking this...
It's time for magic
the Jolly Rogers Hook's Journey to Villain to Hero
3.17 Emma-Hook magic mirror
Emma's Underrated Captain Swan Moment
Hook's closing scene at diner
Once Upon An Iron Throne , It's a delicate balance - keeping him at arms length all the time.
exquisitelyfortunate analysis
3.16 - It's Not Easy Being Green - written by Andrew Chambliss | Airdate: 4/06/2014
Once Upon A Time 3x16 “It’s Not Easy Being Green” Recap
Nerdy Girl Notes TVTime-3.16
Physical-well being vs. Emotional well-being
One of my favorite things about this episode was...
Emma Tells Hook
I just can’t gt over how monumental this episode was for us
onceuponamirror - 3x16 analysis
tumblr post...Emma Swan
http://heartinaheadcase.tumblr.com/p...bility-to-wear
3.15"Quiet Minds- written by Kalinda Vazquez *|Airdate: 3/30/2014
Once Upon A Mirror -3x15 analysis -Letting Go
TV Time: Once Upon a Time 3.15 | Nerdy Girl Notes
3.14 The Tower |Airdate: 3/23/2014
Perhaps...: What I think The Tower tells us about the rest of 3B
Once Upon A Mirror 3x14 - analysis
3.13"Witch Hunt"- |Airdate: 3/16/2014
tick tock
3.12"New York City Serenade"- |Airdate: 3/16/2014
tick tock
--------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CaptainღSwan - BTS and Promotion Photos

"He kisses her because I think he believes that maybe it might be True Love’s kiss for them.
And he then has to go on to convince her that it’s real." ~ Colin O'Donoghue

"When he comes back, he's very, very happy to see her. He has to work at jogging her memory.
Sort of reminding her who he is. But, he...he likes her." ~ Colin O'Donoghue

Entertainment Weekly Radio Interview Colin, JMO & cast

https://twitter.com/ginnygoodwin/sta...73303203708928

-------------------
Colin O'Donoghue and Jennifer Morrison Set Interview = TV Fanatic

“Sometimes you have to move on from love—no matter how true you might think it was—because it’s too painful to continue to hold on to it. It’s the reason why Hook finally had to let go of Milah; his grief over her death turned him into the darkest version of himself, while moving on and loving Emma has helped him become something much closer to his best self. Emma also faced the reality of letting go of love when she confessed to Neal in the Echo Cave that she wished he was dead because then she could finally begin to move on instead of constantly reliving the pain of their relationship.”
Love Is Strength: Once Upon a Time and the Truth About True Love | Nerdy Girl Notes

An Interview with Once Upon A Time creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis
By Diane J Reed - @DianeJReed - on onceuponafan fansite

ONCE UPON A TIME: Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis Tease the Wicked Witch Versus the Evil Queen, Going to Oz, and More | Give Me My Remote

[IMG]https://24.media.tumblr.com/e5f198dd2ab79f2aa86515b71cdb4281/tumblr_n43dh7SOeb1rm1q4ao2_500.jpg

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2qx4ape.jpg

[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/334bd6e9f48998f0ded5e4877fe5ceee/tumblr_inline_n5bltdiydb1qa2h6x.gif cs

Quote:
Did you always intended to have Hook in love with Emma? Was that something you planned out or was it something that developed because of the actor's chemistry onscreen?

Eddy: Always.

Adam: Always. I mean, listen... You go into these things with the best intentions. That is to say we loved the idea that Hook and Emma would be kindred spirits and that is why we kind of wrote that in the beanstalk episode of season 2. But of course, you know, there's always the chance that there isn't any chemistry. We were very lucky that we feel that Hook and Emma have an enormous amount of chemistry so that kind of allowed us to stick to the plan that we wanted.

Read more: Once Upon a Time Producers Tease Struggles of Redemption, A Shocking Finale... and Vegas? - TV Fanatic
Episode Analysis, Metas and Reviews - HookღEmma
Fan Forum Hero

CaptainღSwan - Spoilers Upcoming Episodes

Sneak Peeks
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairytale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - Elsa, the Ice Queen from Arendelle.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairy tale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

You never give up on the people you love...

The Storybrooke residents do not know what Elsa has in store for them. Back in the past, in Elsa's kingdom of Arendelle, we will discover what happened to her, her sister Anna and Kristoff, and how and why Elsa became a prisoner of Rumplestiltskin. And now that Emma has brought back Robin Hood's wife, Marian, and possibly sparked the end of Regina's relationship with him, will she return to her old, evil ways and do everything in her power to get even? And newlyweds Belle and Rumplestiltskin continue to be deeply in love with each other. But Rumple is hiding a secret from Belle -- one that, if found out, could destroy their happiness - he continues to be the master of the dagger that calls upon him to be the Dark One. Can Emma and Hook commit to one another, and can these two damaged people take their love to the next level? Mary Margaret and David have a new baby, Prince Neal, and are looking forward to raising him into a proud, brave and loving adult. But they are still sad that they were not able to do this with Emma, instead helping her escape the curse when she was first born and not meeting her again until she was 28 years old. Henry is very happy to have both of his mothers back in Storybrooke. But with biological mom Emma and paternal grandfather Rumplestiltskin's blood running through his veins, he will be tested by both the light and the darkness. Finally, Will Scarlet (Michael Socha, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"), a former member of Robin Hood's band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.

As the season continues, new fairy tale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. But not everyone can be trusted.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold ABC Lead 8/13/2014

Quote:
Once Upon a Time (ABC)
Premieres: Sunday, Sept. at 8/7c

Where We Left Off: After going back in time to see her parents Snow White and Prince Charming meet and fall in love, Emma realized that Storybrooke was where she and Henry truly belong. But the time portal they used to return to town brought along two familiar faces: Frozen's Elsa, who was locked up in Rumple's vault, and the long-dead Maid Marion, whose arrival will surely mess up Robin Hood and Regina's future.

What's Next: Elsa won't be the only Frozen character coming to Once. We'll also meet Anna and Kristoff, whose wedding is upon us, as well as Pabbie and Hans. Elsewhere in Storybrooke, Emma will be dealing with having a stable relationship for once, Belle may uncover the truth about Rumple changing the dagger, Regina will set her sights on destroying those standing in the way of her happy ending with the help of Sidney (Giancarlo Esposito), Henry will go into the family business working with Mr. Gold at the pawn shop, and Snow and Charming will be figuring out parenthood.
TVGUIDE

4.01 - "Tale of Two Sisters"written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz | Airdate: Sept. 28, 2014

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME’s #CaptainSwan (Colin O’Donoghue & Jennifer Morrison) in Steveston | yvrshoots

Steveston location filming pictures Wednesday | more | more | here | here | lots more | 1 2 3

Set Videos Links For 4x01 (July 16th and July 17th)

Captain Hook and Emma Get Close in Once Upon a Time Season 4

Stanley Park, Vancouver filming Friday, July 18, 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:

---------------------------

Interviews - Jennifer Morrison
Fantasy Life | Prestige Hong Kong
"Obviously, we know that the end of the season three was the first time that Emma genuinely, truly kissed Hook and felt vulnerable with him and Hook felt like he had finally earned some trust in her eyes. That’s a big step for her.
JMO: During Oz Comic Con said Emma will parallel both Anna and Elsa in a slowly unfolding story
JMO: Jennifer Morrison talks Once Upon a Time season 4 and Frozen

Interviews - Colin O'Donoghue

Interviews - Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz
Once Upon a Time Postmortem: Is Elsa the Big Season 4 Villain? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
"Will you be exploring more of what it's like for Emma to be in this relationship with Hook?
Kitsis: Yes.
Horowitz: What we saw in the finale was the beginning of something, which could go in many different ways and many different avenues down which they could go. It's not like they're going to suddenly go to order Chinese and watch Netflix. There's going to be some challenges ahead and we're going to have to show you some surprises about where the two of them go.
"

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/034dd3959ccafb8dc5a4ba8b0fe90c7a/tumblr_mwfhwsTQ6o1r4rlbco1_500.png 2

[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/04abd7ec3abc51a94be34d45f577562a/tumblr_n3zoyyOhzb1tr61zko1_500.gif 1

CaptainღSwan Spoilers - Upcoming Episodes

Last edited by CityGal; 08-14-2014 at 12:29 PM
Old 08-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Specific fans, no sector exactly haha!

Glad we can be optimistic here!!!
Me too. We've got so much to look forward to.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Old 08-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice...Robin Hood family outing...

Thank you HazelEyes!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Interesting! Thanks for that.

Also, TFTNT.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 08-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

source X
Old 08-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 08-12-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elizabeth Mitchell is in Storybrooke! No pics, yet.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

i swear on emma swan;

Old 08-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

She's wearing an apron. She's obviously evil.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

We now know who owns the ice cream shop

Old 08-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

She's the big bad for the season. I'm calling it right now.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

captainswanouat.tumblr

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top