Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I am hoping 3 and 4 is a Emma episode
Sounds fine by me.. The more Emma episodes the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
TFTNT!

So Episode 3's title is Rocky Road...seems to be Emma's backstory and why she is who she is.

Btw,I read somewhere that it's a Neal and Emma backstory. Are you kidding me?
What? Wait, do you mean baby Neal () right?

There was a new store in SB - an ice cream shop, so it would be nice if one of the Frozen characters owned it.

Last edited by CityGal; 07-31-2014 at 06:19 AM
Old 07-30-2014, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesjules (View Post)
I wonder if Emma's "issue" is that she's scared of people she's close to leaving her and maybe that's what brings on Hook's change of wardrobe...by changing clothes, he's showing her that he's committed to staying in SB and with her
I really like this idea. That would be a good scene too when Hook shows Emma his SB outfit. She'd laugh at him looking different than usual but then be moved by it.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

What? Wait, do you mean baby Neal (fingers_crossed) right?

There was a new store in SB - an ice cream shop, so it would be nice if one of the Frozen characters owned it.
Actually Neal Neal. Since A&E kept saying they want to bring MRJ for flashbacks, these people are actually thinking E3?will be Neal/Emma backstory. I just don't think so given that we saw their entire backstory in one episode - Tallahassee.

Even the interviews with Jen, it makes me think that the reason is beyond the abandonment by Neal. Anyway, they'll be filming E3 soon enough an hopefully we get more spoilers..
Old 07-31-2014, 12:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just because they SAY they want MRJ back for flashbacks, doesn't mean they will. Someone should keep tabs on him for the next few days though...just in case.

I doubt her issues with starting a relationship with Hook have anything to do with Neal though. Her issues with him have already been established so Jen wouldn't need to be hush-hush over it.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

They wouldn't have Michael Socha and Michael Raymond James on set for the same episode. It would just confuse the crew about which Michael is which.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

What? Wait, do you mean baby Neal (fingers_crossed) right?

I don't think it's Neal. There haven't been any MRj reports and Jen has made it clear its something we haven't seen and already know her Neal issues
Old 07-31-2014, 05:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I don't think it's Neal. There haven't been any MRj reports and Jen has made it clear its something we haven't seen and already know her Neal issues
I agree. Jen has discussed Emma's issues and her past with Neal (and abandonment) at length, so I'm not really sure why she wouldn't be able to talk about that. She described it as something that would be revealed at the end of the 3rd ep. That sounds like something new to me...

I know anytime there's a Emma centric episode with flashbacks, fans of Neal will be hopeful that he'll be part of that. I understand that completely. Personally, I'm more interested in her younger years and why she went from one foster home to another.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
New Fan

Frankly I hope that they will stop boring us with Neal.
They hallowed him like a hero. It's enough.
Surely There are other things to be told in Emma past !
Old 07-31-2014, 05:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think it's Neal. It's more these Hook haters that still keep wishing Neal or Milah would be brought back from the dead to create issues for CS.

I think it is Emma's backstory in S3 - her rocky road. As most of you are saying, it's probably related to the tattoo. Jen said Emma got her tattoo when she was 14 - childish but meaningful. So, we might see the girl they cast in the finale...she looks about that age.

Isn't the tattoo "buttercup" flower? Buttercup did say "I will never love again" after Wesley left. Could it be because of a puppy love? Seems insignificant but seems childish and meaningful.

Or, like I said, it could be because of the Swan last name. Perhaps related to her foster parents.

There's so many things we dont know about Emma's background, it could be anything.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm interested in her younger foster years as well. Maybe something from around the time she was sent back to the foster system after her adopted parents had a baby of their own - with baby Neal in the picture, there could be parallels there. Maybe 3 year old Emma did something magical to the new baby by accident?

That said, if they want to bring big Neal back so the Charmings and Hook can find out the full extent of Emma and Neal's past, I'm all for it. Imagine Hook's reaction if he found out.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 07-31-2014, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well Hook knows that Neal left her in jail she told him in 3.16 plus Emma in 3b was more open to talking about what Neal did.
We don't Neal back for that I am not opposed to young Bae flashbacks but I think we're done with the flashbacks on Neal and Emma.
Their not going to bring Milah from the past Regina knows it could erase Henry or Henry could lose his heart not to mention angry Rumple fans lol.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
I'm interested in her younger foster years as well. Maybe something from around the time she was sent back to the foster system after her adopted parents had a baby of their own - with baby Neal in the picture, there could be parallels there. Maybe 3 year old Emma did something magical to the new baby by accident? :
Yes. It's what I would like to see. Why didn't she stay with the Swan family? What's happened ? Is it connected to her magic ? I would like to have these answers.

Quote:
That said, if they want to bring big Neal back so the Charmings and Hook can find out the full extent of Emma and Neal's past, I'm all for it. Imagine Hook's reaction if he found out.
I don't think they are going to talk again of this problem halas. Maybe in season 5 but not now. They don't want to upset his fans right now.
As for Snow, I think she knows but she don't care as usual.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I mostly want to see her years in the foster system or how she fell into bail bonds
Old 07-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well Hook knows that Neal left her in jail she told him in 3.16 plus Emma in 3b was more open to talking about what Neal did.

Really? I should watch that ep again, I don't remember that.

Basically I just want someone to be outraged on Emma's behalf, I don't feel like she ever got the justice she deserved as a result of what he did.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 07-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm interested in her younger foster years as well. Maybe something from around the time she was sent back to the foster system after her adopted parents had a baby of their own - with baby Neal in the picture, there could be parallels there. Maybe 3 year old Emma did something magical to the new baby by accident?

I sincerely hope that's not the route they decide to go with Emma's story. If they want to portray her living with this foster family (that she took the name of because she didn't have a last name previously) and that family had a child and couldn't keep her (or something strange happened, etc. with the baby and they sent Emma back), I'm fine with that. If they portray her story as having been adopted by that family and being sent back because that family had another child... I'm done with the show.

I'm really curious to see how Emma's past will fit in with her present relationship with Hook.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top