Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Captain♥Swan {HookღEmma} #38 "To romance Emma, you need a hook of steel" - Adam Horowitz

Welcome to the Killian 'Hook' Jones Emma Swan Appreciation Thread

the shippers.
1. Lennie1984
2. IceKat055
3. skje
4. nemapasara
5. The dreamer
6. Jamie Choate
7. ~Cydonia~
8. ElizaSparrow
9. elletee
10. MaybeLove.
11. Serenachan
12. hiddleskittlesღ
13. hlgreenie
14. mary ksand
15. MaryLouMoriarty
16. rummagingforanswers
17. Vera-Sabe
18. maryeemeeh
19. CassandraBlu
20. andrea0594
21. poesia1910
22. DefLeppardFan
23. 4biddenluv
24. lil-terso
25. jasperann1978
26. Green eyed stone
27. KOUAT12
28. baelfire24
29. Leah_LL_Fan
30. HazelEyes008
31. brokenarrow06
32. dwoods87
33. tigerlilies
34. AutumnColorsღ
35. iamnotwalkingaway
36. AllegraDante
37. Red Dragon
38. sasijaha
39. bfmama
40. scorpio_chick
41. sourburst
42. eternal◘fate
43. Glader|4|Life
44. nise1984
45. ChakotaysLover
46. Clarissa Fray
47. Ambre
48. scififan2009
49. Dragonslippers
50. CityGal
51. Air
52. SummerMom
53. Leelala
54. lkell181
55. armywife
56. Nianfan1
57. britns06
58. amyfromthepark
59. earthspirits
60. alertthecorgis
61. Rhoswen7
62. snatches of sunshine
63. OutFromUnder
64. how forever feels

Future titles
"Perhaps there is a man that you love in the life that you've lost." ~Hook
"There wasn't anything for me in the Enchanted Forest." ~Hook
"I came back to save you." ~Hook

past threads.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |
10 | 11 |12 | 13 |14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |27 |28 |29 |
30 | 31 |32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 |37 | 38 | 39 |
40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 |
50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 |

♡TLH 2x06 Emma & Hook #4 - YouTube EC OUAT 3x06: Hook and Emma Telling Their Secrets - YouTube DH OUAT 3x07: Emma and Hook talking "When I will win your heart" - YouTube ♡ ★

Captain♥Swan {HookღEmma} #

Last edited by CityGal; 03-28-2014 at 01:07 PM
CityGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CaptainღSwan Spoilers - Upcoming Episodes

3.15"Quiet Minds- written by Kalinda Vazquez |Airdate: 3/30/2014

3.16"It's Not Easy Being Green"- written by Andrew Chambliss |Airdate: 4/06/2014

3.17"The Jolly Roger"- written by David H. Goodman |Airdate: 4/13/2014
~
~
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on *Once Upon a Time, Parks, Supernatural, Arrow, Reign and More
Question: I’ve heard that Ariel will be back on Once Upon a Time. How will she be involved in the plot? —Ilenia
Ausiello: Without divulging the exact storyline, Colin O’Donoghue says that JoAnna Garcia Swisher’s encore as the Little Mermaid means “You’ll get to see Hook and Ariel interact a bit, which I think will be fun. They have a ‘tricky’ sort of relationship, and I think people will like it.”
3.18"Bleeding Through"- written by Jane Espenson |Airdate: 4/20/2014

3.19"A Curious Thing"- written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 4/27/2014

3.20"Kansas"- written by A. Chambliss & K. Vazquez |Airdate: 5/04/2014

3.21"Snow Drifts"- written by D.H. Goodman & R. Hull |Airdate: 5/11/2014

3.22"There's No Place Like Home"- written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 5/11/2014
~ "splashy" wedding?????

SPOILERS
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES…? | Things are a bit less wicked in New York City, where for a year now Emma has “been very content. She has a real life for the first time ever,” Morrison reports. Embedded with a tweaked memory in which she never gave Henry up for adoption (yet still feels betrayed by baby daddy Neal), “She has memories of raising her child, feeling like she made the right choice and was there for him.” What’s more, Emma’s dating a great guy named Walsh (played by Covert Affairs‘ Christopher Gorham). And while the bail bondswoman will always guard her own heart — a lasting after-effect of her upbringing as an orphan, Morrison notes — “She’s definitely interested in the idea of Henry having a father.”

As such, one can’t blame the blonde beauty for casting a very wary eye on the guylinered, leather-clad gent who in the winter finale stormed into her life trying to convince her that she’s living an idyllic lie — and tried to smooch her, to boot. “It’s just weird enough that he shows up at my door dressed as Captain Hook. That alone would be enough to raise some concern,” Morrison notes with a laugh. (So, why didn’t NYC-savvy Neal, the other fella from Emma’s past, make this bold trek instead? “The answer to that is a little complicated…,” Colin O’Donoghue teases, “so the task fell upon Hook.”)

What will it take to for the semi-good captain to make Emma remember her past? In short, “A lot of persistence,” Morrison answers. Adds O’Donoghue: “Hook thought that true love’s kiss might work.” But since it didn’t, “He has to figure out another way to jog her memory. Because his whole purpose is to get her to come back to Storybrooke to help save her family.”
http://tvline.com/2014/03/06/once-up...unnit-mystery/

Last summer you said there was no denying the connection between Hook and Emma, and this fall they kissed. Will the romance continue?
Adam: It’s not as simple as it might seem on the surface. And I suppose it’s never simple when your memories have been taken and magically replaced. For Emma, she’s a person who has huge issues in her life to deal with beyond the romance. And when she does get her memories back, how is she going to deal with that? Is she going to be ready to jump into a romance? Probably not. There are a lot of hoops that need to be jumped through and a lot of things that need to be dealt with first. Primarily, what’s going to happen to her son?

What else will we learn this season?
Eddy: I would say… There’s no place like home."
source

'Once Upon a Time' season 3: Is there a loophole to Peter Pan's curse? - San Antonio TV | Examiner.com

'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: Did Christopher Gorham hint at his character? - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Once Upon a Time - 3.12 Spoilers BTS Pics Emma & Hook | Entertainment Outlook

‘Once Upon A Time’ Spoilers: 5 Things To Expect From Second Half Of Season 3

Keck's Exclusives: Once Upon a Time Takes on Oz, Rapunzel, Babies and a Wedding! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Emma and Hook Moments on Once Upon a Time

Keck's Exclusives: Once Upon a Time Takes on Oz, Rapunzel, Babies and a Wedding! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: A Hook and Emma wedding and a Wizard appearance? - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Once Upon a Time - Two Babies, a Wedding and a Witch! | Entertainment Outlook

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spring Spoilers — Emma, Hook, Neal, Regina - TVLine
WILL HOOK BE ABLE TO JOG EMMA'S MEMORY?
The midseason finale closed with Emma and Henry -- one year after being sapped of their Storybrooke memories -- being visited in New York City by a strange man wearing guyliner and way too much leather. And when he went in for True Love's Kiss, Emma was having none of it. "Emma's not easily charmed by him in the real world," Kitsis reports. "I'll just say that!"

Once Upon a Time: Emma's New Life, Regina's New Love and a Wicked New Villain - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Once Upon a Time' Preview: Emma's Brief Bliss, Looming Danger and 'Wicked' Villain - HollywoodReporter

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spring Spoilers — Emma, Hook, Neal, Regina - TVLine

‘Once Upon a Time’ Death In Season 3 — Major Spoiler: Who Dies? - TVLine

Please tell me any scoop for Hook on Once Upon a Time. –Harini

This can’t bode well for our resident swashbuckler: As we speak, the show is casting the one-episode role of Blackbeard, a cut-throat pirate if there ever was one. Might he cut Mr. Jones’ throat?!

‘Castle’ Badass Beckett Spoilers — No Two-Parter in Season 6 - TVLine

Filming for 3x12

Once Upon A Time January 22, 2014 - a set on Flickr

colin and jared filming a scene together on january 22nd [pictures courtesty of lawrence andreutti on flickr]

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME Films Jared Gilmore & Colin O’Donoghue at Steveston’s Garry Point Park

https://twitter.com/VancityFilming/s...090817/photo/1#

[URL="http://onceuponamirror.tumblr.com/post/74372130997/giuliaxaker-oh-my-gold-wait-a-minute-is"]The cast filming at night....

Tumblr post...

This is everything I know about the OUAT filming today (Jan 23)

PHOTOS FROM 3x16 FILMED THE EVENING OF 1/23
*note it’s the first twenty or so of the whole cast

More | Filming in Steveston, Vancouver (Janury 24th)

'Once Upon a Time' season 3 spoilers: Captain Hook to face against Blackbeard? - St. Louis TV | Examiner.com

'Once Upon a Time' scoop: Rose McGowan returning as Cora

jennifer and colin filming for 3x12

3.12 filming pics

New York City Serenade 3.12 BTS

The “Traveling Jersey” visits the Once Upon A Time Set

Cast pics signing...

And later watched Henry and Grandpa Charming take an interesting ride

https://twitter.com/SarahHeartie/sta...617664/photo/1

Question: What is the Wicked Witch’s problem with Regina on Once Upon a Time? Is it a personal vengeance or something else? —Ana
Ausiello: The fourth episode back, “It’s Not Easy Being Green,” will shed light on the origin of Rebecca Mader’s character — possibly including her beef with the Evil Queen. “She’s got a whole backstory and mythology,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz. “We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.” But rest assured that when Wicked meets and/or reunites with Evil, “There are sparks that fly,” Horowitz warns.

‘Nashville’ Season 2 Finale Spoilers — Ask Ausiello - TVLine

When is the next Once Upon a Time Lightning Round? — Ryan
Soon, I promise! But in the meantime, I’ll give you a tease: The destruction of Storybrooke didn’t reverse anyone’s deaths — unfortunately, The Huntsman (Jamie Dornan) is not coming back to life — but one particular death may have been undone thanks to the burning of the Shadow. Related: Where is Greg Mendell (Ethan Embry) these days? Find out in the next Lightning Round!

Mega Buzz: Walking Dead's Loss, Orphan Black's Clone Love and Castle's Big Sweeps - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Matt's Inside Line: Captain Swan and a Young Prince Leapold

Could you please get some scoop on what’s coming up for “Captain Swan” in Once Upon a Time Season 3B? –Kim
As already hinted, Hook will have a tough time getting back in Emma’s good graces, especially given how their first NYC “reunion” went. “She will be very wary” of this stranger, cocreator Eddy Kitsis previews. “I mean, if someone knocked on your door wearing leather and guyliner and tried to kiss you…? He’s lucky he didn’t get a baseball bat to the head!” Adds Adam Horowitz: “Emma’s a tough cookie when she has her memories. So without them, it’s not going to an easy road for him.”

This Once Upon a Time hiatus feels like forever! Got any scoop to help make the remaining month-plus wait more bearable? –Stefanie
If you’re in your mid-30s to early 40s and look like a young Richard Schiff, call your agent now. An Episode 18 flashback will introduce us to Prince Leopold aka the man who will one day be Snow White’s father. The younger Leo is described as grounded, humble and not afraid to open his heart, coveting more from marriage than just a political arrangement. Interestingly, I hear that Rena Sofer will not reprise her role as Ava for this episode. Hmm.

‘Once Upon a Time’ Emma and Hook Spoilers — ‘NCIS’ ‘Teen Wolf’ - TVLine

colin o’donoghue; filming 3.17

as you wish

as you wish

[FONT="Georgia"][B]Colin O'Donoghue previews Hook's Neverland struggles + more 'OUAT' backstory

We Could Travel the Stars, captainswanouat: captain swan lip lock in...

You Chose Her

Once Upon a Time - Falling in Love in Neverland | Entertainment Outlook

‘Once Upon A Time’ co-creators on Wonderland and why they made Peter Pan evil

Good form spoilers

Once Upon a Time 3x05 Promo "Good Form" (HD) - YouTube

3.05 "Good Form" Press Release

“Good Form” – With the deadly Dreamshade coursing through David’s body and close to death, Hook takes him on one last journey to find a sextant that could help them decipher a map that would lead them off Neverland. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Killian Jones – aka Hook – and his brother, Captain Liam, sail off under orders of the King to find a powerful indigenous plant on an uncharted land that could help heal any injury, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Robbie Kay as Pan, Skyler Gisondo as Devin, Bernard Curry as Liam, Parker Croft as Felix and Jordan Schartner as sailor.

”Good Form” was written by Christine Boylan & Daniel T. Thomsen and directed by Jon Amiel.

X

Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.05 - Good Form - Promotional & BTS Photos | Spoilers

'Once Upon a Time' clip: Hook! Emma! Kissing! | Inside TV | EW.com

Remember this 1 yr ago!

‘Once Upon a Time’s’ Colin O’Donoghue: The Hook-Emma kiss ‘is a complicated thing’ - Zap2it

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — Two Additions to Henry’s Family Tree - TVLine

https://twitter.com/OnceABC/status/399710472804380672

https://twitter.com/heglahegla/statu...532992/photo/1

Episode Reviews, Analysis and Metas - HookღEmma

CaptainღSwan Spoilers - Upcoming Episodes

3.14 The Tower- written by Robert Hull |Airdate: 3/23/2014

Interviews - Jennifer and Colin
Interviews - Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz

Last edited by CityGal; 03-26-2014 at 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiN-uCsQyK4
Colin O'Donoghue and Jennifer Morrison Set Interview = TV Fanatic

New York Serenade spoilers and others

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — The Wicked Witch, Emma as Dorothy - TVLine

Seven teasers about 'Once Upon a Time' season 3, episode 12

'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Preview: Glinda, Hook's New Foe and Oz

Hook goes up against another foe: In an upcoming episode, Hook will meet yet another nemesis, this time in Blackbeard (Charles Mesure). “He is a pirate through and through and he and Captain Hook do not have a love for each other, and the only thing two pirates will fight over — even more than a woman — would be a ship,” Kitsis hints.”

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 spoilers: 5 things to know about ‘New York City Serenade’ - Zap2it

Storybrooke Mirror - Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once

Once Upon a Time Spoilers: The Big Apple, The Big Bad & More! - TV Fanatic

ONCE UPON A TIME: 11 Teases About ‘New York Serenade’ | Give Me My Remote

Once Upon a Time First Look: A Big Reunion and ... a Proposal? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Once Upon A Time': Producers Wanted Jamie Dornan Back For Season 3 | Access Hollywood

http://colin--odonoghue.tumblr.com/post/77109551947

More pics here

Hook and Emma episode stills

[FONT="Georgia"]Captain Swan New York City Serenade SPOILERS!!!

[COLOR="Teal"]got this from a shipmate who as I understand it got this from some of the media people who got to see the episode early and was nice enough to share some big spoilers with me and let me have the pleasure of posting and spreading the wonderful news around…

‘Agents of SHIELD’ Spoilers — Agent Triplett Cast — ‘Once Upon a Time’ ‘Arrow’ - TVLine

At the end of Once Upon a Time’s midseason finale, why did Emma end up in New York City, Neal’s recent home, rather than Boston, her most recent place of residence outside of Storybrooke? –R.T.
Hook poses that exact question in the March 9 midseason premiere – and Emma does have an explanation.

10 Things to Know About Once Upon a Time's Mid Season Return - ScreenSpy

Spoiler Chat: Pretty Little Liars, Girls, Once Upon a Time, True Detective and More! | E! Online

‘Once Upon a Time’ Preview: 7 Teasers from ‘New York City Serenade’ - | TVSource Magazine

“There’s some very sparky chemistry going on (about Hook & Emma)”
Previewing Once Upon a Time Season 3.5 02/24 by Barbara Barnett | Television Podcasts
A world of our very own

‘Once Upon a Time’ season 3 spoilers: More fire for the Captain Swan shippers

'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Jaw-Dropping' Emma & Hook Scenes Coming in Spring Premiere? [VIDEO] : TV/Reality TV : ENSTARZ

“Sometimes you have to move on from love—no matter how true you might think it was—because it’s too painful to continue to hold on to it. It’s the reason why Hook finally had to let go of Milah; his grief over her death turned him into the darkest version of himself, while moving on and loving Emma has helped him become something much closer to his best self. Emma also faced the reality of letting go of love when she confessed to Neal in the Echo Cave that she wished he was dead because then she could finally begin to move on instead of constantly reliving the pain of their relationship.”
Love Is Strength: Once Upon a Time and the Truth About True Love | Nerdy Girl Notes
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES…? | Things are a bit less wicked in New York City, where for a year now Emma has “been very content. She has a real life for the first time ever,” Morrison reports. Embedded with a tweaked memory in which she never gave Henry up for adoption (yet still feels betrayed by baby daddy Neal), “She has memories of raising her child, feeling like she made the right choice and was there for him.” What’s more, Emma’s dating a great guy named Walsh (played by Covert Affairs‘ Christopher Gorham). And while the bail bondswoman will always guard her own heart — a lasting after-effect of her upbringing as an orphan, Morrison notes — “She’s definitely interested in the idea of Henry having a father.”

As such, one can’t blame the blonde beauty for casting a very wary eye on the guylinered, leather-clad gent who in the winter finale stormed into her life trying to convince her that she’s living an idyllic lie — and tried to smooch her, to boot. “It’s just weird enough that he shows up at my door dressed as Captain Hook. That alone would be enough to raise some concern,” Morrison notes with a laugh. (So, why didn’t NYC-savvy Neal, the other fella from Emma’s past, make this bold trek instead? “The answer to that is a little complicated…,” Colin O’Donoghue teases, “so the task fell upon Hook.”)

What will it take to for the semi-good captain to make Emma remember her past? In short, “A lot of persistence,” Morrison answers. Adds O’Donoghue: “Hook thought that true love’s kiss might work.” But since it didn’t, “He has to figure out another way to jog her memory. Because his whole purpose is to get her to come back to Storybrooke to help save her family.”
http://tvline.com/2014/03/06/once-up...unnit-mystery/

An Interview with Once Upon A Time creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis
By Diane J Reed - @DianeJReed - on onceuponafan fansite

Keck's Exclusives First Look: Once Upon a Time's Hairy Princess - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Once Upon A Time films a scene with Colin O'Donoghue & Jennifer Morrison for season 3 - I believe episode 12 - CANADAGRAPHS

new spoiler pics for 3.12

Once Upon a Time - Charles Mesure cast as 'Blackbeard'

‘Once Upon a Time’: Sunny Mabrey Cast as Glinda in Season 3 - TVLine

Once Upon a Time Casts Glinda the Good Witch—Find Out Who Will Wear the Crown! | E! Online

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — Christopher Gorham Cast in Mystery Role - TVLine

ONCE UPON A TIME: Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis Tease the Wicked Witch Versus the Evil Queen, Going to Oz, and More | Give Me My Remote

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

Here are our top 3 romantic speeches of the year.

1. Captain Hook -> Emma Swan (Once Upon A Time)

"When I win your heart, Emma and I will win it, it won’t be because of any trickery. It will be because you want me."

What we love ever so ardently about this particular speech is the utmost sincerity Hook manifests to Emma. At this point in time, he’s confessed that meeting her has brought love back into his life; therefore, since she’s so gracefully inspired him, he’s honorably fighting to illuminate that her love and happiness are most treasured. The aesthetically incandescent words and O’Donoghue’s gorgeous portrayal have made it so this scene is one for the books.

http://mgcircles.com/post/7666307105...valentines-day

https://twitter.com/colinodonoghue1/...22652052398081

Colin on set (Feb 14)
https://twitter.com/BastardSonVan/st...23991128096768

More pics here - Flickr: larry.andreutti's Photostream

Last edited by CityGal; 03-23-2014 at 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"He kisses her because I think he believes that maybe it might be True Love’s kiss for them.
And he then has to go on to convince her that it’s real." ~ Colin O'Donoghue

"When he comes back, he's very, very happy to see her. He has to work at jogging her memory.
Sort of reminding her who he is. But, he...he likes her." ~ Colin O'Donoghue

well my dear..

evelinlight
'One Upon a Time' Cast in Times Square | Video - ABC News
"Good Morning America Recap
The interview was really short. They showed a new Captain Swan sneak peek, from the restaurant. Hook in trying to convince Emma, she’s as usual “you’re crazy blablabla” he says “I prefer dashing rapscallion”. He tries to tell her they were in New York a year ago, she says she only moved to New York from Boston because her apartment burned down and she wanted a fresh start. Then I think he says, “Regina really did a number on you, didn’t she?”

In the actual interview, Colin talks about Hook wanting to let go of his past love from hundreds of years ago and be with Emma. He also says the “dashing rapscallion” line! Jennifer talks about the triangle being heart-wrenching because Neal and Hook care about each other. And they’re both wonderful men in different ways.

Lana talks about Regina having a new love interest and Josh talks about the baby. "

https://twitter.com/Evilregalqueen/s...23329226366978

MORE HERE - Fan Photos February 25, 2014 - a set on Flickr

Jolly Roger moored and location pics

Once Upon a Time Scoop: 15 Enchanted Answers to Your Wicked Midseason Questions! | E! Online

Entertainment Weekly Radio Interview Colin, JMO & cast

X

Go and Fave/RT on twitter and Like on Instragam… and Caption it with positive comments!

https://twitter.com/ginnygoodwin/sta...73303203708928

Instagram
X

Last edited by CityGal; 03-23-2014 at 06:33 PM
Old 03-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CaptainღSwan Latest Moments
"The Tower" - Together

X

"He kisses her because I think he believes that maybe it might be True Love’s kiss for them.
And he then has to go on to convince her that it’s real." ~ Colin O'Donoghue

Last edited by CityGal; 03-26-2014 at 09:43 AM
Old 03-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Icon by Fiona
Jamie Choate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!!

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
sasijaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread

You know i was thinking that maybe the thing Hook is leaving out just has to do with giving up the jolly roger for Emma?? Maybe he's not ready to lay that on her which is why he acts funny when she assumes he's just been living it up on his ship for the past year, just being a pirate.. He seems to get this look on his face like, you have no idea...
Leelala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt
Bellarke- She Is ll Murven- Are you okay? Are You? ll Klaroline- However long it takes ll Polar- Nothing Else Matters ll Olicity- It was red ll* I wanna be your endgame/I wanna be your first string/I wanna be your A-Team/I wanna be your endgame, endgame *
OutFromUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Emma - Dorothy
Charming - Cowardly Lion
Rumple - Scarecrow
Neal - Tin Man (I think the witch has his heart but would they kill off the Tin Man)

Sound right?

Icon by Fiona
Old 03-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
Emma - Dorothy
Charming - Cowardly Lion
Rumple - Scarecrow
Neal - Tin Man (I think the witch has his heart but would they kill off the Tin Man)

Sound right?
Sounds good. But wans't the scarecrow the one being brave? Couldn't that be Emma as well and maybe since she (Zelena) seems to be longing for it the unborn child of Snow and Charming could be Dorothy as well, don't you think?
I mean, she uses Rumple does that match to the scarecrow? I'm not so familiar to that tale...???
But besides that it sounds very good to me.

Question: If you wouldn't have known the spoilers of someone dying in the next episodes would you have guessed it by watching the promo? I was just thinking, that I wouldn't have noticed it at all. Nor that Neal would be the one. After watching the promo I was just like: oh he is back, is he a flying monkey?
I'm asking this because I'm curious of how much entertainment I'm missing through the spoilers I read and see....

--> oh, and I loved their moment. I soooo wanted them to kiss. And I just felt it was hanging in the air between them. Emma proofed me right since she backed off again like she did in Neverland when he told her, he wanted to know who she really was.

Love is in the air, everywhere you look around...

Last edited by The dreamer; 03-23-2014 at 07:02 PM
The dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
Emma - Dorothy
Charming - Cowardly Lion
Rumple - Scarecrow

Sound right?
The only one I'm not 100% on is the Tin Man. I'm still confused about that, especially since they cast someone to be the Woodsman in ep. 16. I'm wondering if he'll turn out to be Zelena's former love interest and maybe the Tin Man of this version. I definitely agree with the others though. I wasn't sure of the Scarecrow until tonight, but showing crazy Rumple and the mention of spinning straw into gold was pretty telling, imo.
Randysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Neal is so the death after that promo.
Radames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

You can tell how much Hook affects Emma...and I love that. That scene was amazing!

Am I completely in left field if I keep on having this nagging thought that Emma was in EF that last year and Hook is the only one that knows but somehow can't tell anybody? I don't know....something isn't right.
julesjules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dreamer (View Post)
Sounds good. But wans't the scarecrow the one being brave? Couldn't that be Emma as well and maybe since she (Zelena) seems to be longing for it the unborn child of Snow and Charming could be Dorothy as well, don't you think?
I mean, she uses Rumple does that match to the scarecrow? I'm not so familiar to that tale...???
But besides that it sounds very good to me.

Question: If you wouldn't have known the spoilers of someone dying in the next episodes would you have guessed it by watching the promo? I was just thinking, that I wouldn't have noticed it at all. Nor that Neal would be the one. After watching the promo I was just like: oh he is back, is he a flying monkey?
I'm asking this because I'm curious of how much entertainment I'm missing through the spoilers I read and see....

--> oh, and I loved their moment. I soooo wanted them to kiss. And I just felt it was hanging in the air between them. Emma proofed me right since she backed off again like she did in Neverland when he told her, he wanted to know who she really was.
The Scarecrow was the brains which is Rumple. He's lost his mind right now and is a bit crazy.

Knowing how hearts work on this show and having seen the reactions to when one is being squeezed by the controller, I would guess Neal is in big trouble without ever knowing about the spoiler of someone dying.

Icon by Fiona
Reply   Post New Thread