Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2014, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's something GOOD in preparation for all the upcoming angst on Sunday.

X
Old 11-26-2014, 03:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Other than the fact that Emma must be standing on her tiptoes when they kiss (or she's standing between his legs as he sits on the desk Thank you Tumblr for that image!) because of their height change, I just realized that he's not wearing his earring!! I wonder if its just because Colin forgot it.

Old 11-26-2014, 03:41 AM
Loyal Fan

What a great thing (though angsty) to wake up to today: a new CS kiss

p.s. Does anyone know is Blackbeard returning only for this eppy or is he going to be in the 4B as well? Maybe Hook traded the Jolly Roger to him, if they´re bringing him back? Even though I´d prefer it to be to Davy Jones.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Would you like to be added to the list on the OUAT board as well?
Yes!!

good news, it doesn't matter if it's a goodbye kiss, we know in next episodes they will be together

Emma doesn't wear her ribbon in the beach?
Old 11-26-2014, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks Out of the Woods definitely need those Sunday
I might have to borrow more from you

Whatever happens on Sunday, is being absolutly wonderfull see their relantionship grow in trust and true love
Old 11-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Good catch on the earring, sandlesmom!

sheridon - Look at the new CS kiss pic! *sneaks up behind her with the stapler* We missed you!

CityGal - Love that gif! I don't know how we're going to survive the next few eps...

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-26-2014, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laia_ (View Post)
Yes!!

good news, it doesn't matter if it's a goodbye kiss, we know in next episodes they will be together

Emma doesn't wear her ribbon in the beach?
I added you to that list, too

I think she's wearing it but you can't see it under her jacket.

sandlsmom - I saw those posts about the height difference! It is days like this that I love this fandom, we freak out at the smallest things.

Once again, I had convinced myself that 4x09 wouldn't have any CS in it because I figured Emma would be busy being the Savior and Killian would be being Rumple's puppet. But I was wrong! They are going to take a moment for each other and I cannot wait to see it!!!!! This looks so emotional
Old 11-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Good catch on the earring, sandlesmom!

sheridon - Look at the new CS kiss pic! *sneaks up behind her with the stapler* We missed you!

CityGal - Love that gif! I don't know how we're going to survive the next few eps...
i can't stop laughing, thank you for the laugh! Poor Sheridon!!!
Old 11-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Snow Queen's Curse Strikes Once Upon a Time - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Quote:
The Snow Queen's Curse Strikes Once Upon a Time

Curses are a dime a dozen in the fractured fairy-tale world of Once Upon a Time — but this one's a doozy! This Sunday's episode finds Ingrid, the crazed Snow Queen (Elizabeth Mitchell), all set to devastate the citizens of Storybrooke with her Spell of Shattered Sight.

"It's much more emotional and apocalyptic than the other curses on our show where we're just killing people," says cocreator Edward Kitsis. "This is a rage curse — fun and scary at the same time —t hat can bring out the worst in everyone. If it isn't stopped, it will make our characters turn on each other in horrible ways." Longtime friendships will be threatened. So will romances.

"We beta-tested the curse in Episode 8 [Nov. 16] when we got to see how terribly it affected Anna [Elizabeth Lail], who is the nicest, lightest, most spirited character you can find," says cocreator Adam Horowitz. "So just imagine the curse's effect on those who we know have a dark side, like our Evil Queen [Regina, played by Lana Parrilla]." Adds Kitsis: "Even a hero like Snow White [Ginnifer Goodwin] has a bit of darkness she'd never dream of acting on — but the curse will reveal it."

Only Elsa (Georgina Haig) and Emma (Jennifer Morrison) are immune to all this — the former is the Snow Queen's niece; the latter was raised by the Snow Queen as a foster child — so it's up to them to save the town. Meanwhile, Elsa's saga in Storybrooke and Anna's parallel story in Arendelle are "headed toward a collision in our winter finale [Dec. 14]," Horowitz says.

So, will that be a wrap for all this Frozen stuff on the series? The showrunners can't quite let it go, let it go. "The arc will come to an end and the Snow Queen is dealt with, but something surprising rears its head in the aftermath of this story, and it takes us right into our next arc," Kitsis says. "It's our favorite twist yet."

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8/7c on ABC.

| Oh, my heart.
X

Last edited by CityGal; 11-26-2014 at 09:35 AM
Old 11-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Kinda hoping CS will be more involved together in next year's fight.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

CS kiss pic

Old 11-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 11-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandlsmom (View Post)
Other than the fact that Emma must be standing on her tiptoes when they kiss (or she's standing between his legs as he sits on the desk Thank you Tumblr for that image!) because of their height change, I just realized that he's not wearing his earring!! I wonder if its just because Colin forgot it.

CSers are always so goo to notice the little details that I miss. That's partly why I come to these boards. I'm just not that observant

He was sitting on the desk? I don't see past the waste line in that picture.

I don't understand why they made the artistic decision of having the camera behind a glass. I always like to see CS kiss clearly with little distraction if possible.

Last edited by Sadie_DK; 11-26-2014 at 10:47 AM
Old 11-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
CSers are always so goo to notice the little details that I miss. That's partly why I come to these boards. I'm just not that observant

He was sitting on the desk? I don't see past the waste line in that picture.
It's amazing the things that make us freak out. Colin is taller than Jen and in the pic where they are looking at each other you can see the height difference. In the kiss pic it looks like they are the same height so people think he's sitting on the desk and this just conjures up all sorts of sexiness
Old 11-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
It's amazing the things that make us freak out. Colin is taller than Jen and in the pic where they are looking at each other you can see the height difference. In the kiss pic it looks like they are the same height so people think he's sitting on the desk and this just conjures up all sorts of sexiness
Omg!! All those thoughts to think about and interpret when I was looking for something visual below the waste line! CSers are amazing!!

Okay, wonderful people, I am leaving to spend time over the holidays with important people in my life next to CS I'm taking a break from my iPad.

Enjoy your holidays!! I leave you this lovely thanksgiving thought. If they only have a thanksgiving episode, CS will definitely be spending it together with the fam at this time...

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top