Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Did anyone think of Snow whilst Emma was talking away after the Will incident whilst Killian was looking at his hand... she just reminded me of Snow/MM there???

Old 10-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like mother like daughter.

This episode still has my mind spinning.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Like mother like daughter.

This episode still has my mind spinning.
Mine too. I mean for Hook, coz he is in deep crap lets say

I mean i totally understood it but its always good to hear thoughts from others esp the reviews i normally read and what they picked up on and so on... pretty much the same and also gifsets of CS and metas

Old 10-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It certainly set up Killian's journey and I really don't know where they are going with it at this point. Everyone wants Killian to tell Emma the truth in the next episode or two but I don't think it will be that quick. I somehow suspect that he is going to start thinking the worst of himself ...

But not to fear everyone! It's going to all end up making Emma and Hook stronger in the end!
Old 10-20-2014, 03:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does Rumple want everybody with magic to be swallowed into the Sorcerer's hat? I imagine Hook won't like that too much if Emma is one of the people Rumple wants gone...lol

IMO it can go 1 of 3 ways:

1) He tells her soon. Maybe in 4X06 when they filmed those scenes at the sheriffs office

2) He doesn't tell her out of fear and thinks he can get out of this mess on his own.

3) The audience thinks he never told her while we find out Hook told her immediately and they've been playing Rumple the whole time to find out what he's up to.

I'm kinda hoping it's #3 but there's pros/cons to all of them.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, love the title and last nights eppy was so cute aside from the hand ordeal, they both were smitten with each other.
My LJ
Old 10-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We also know tries to help Emma when her magic is out of comtrol
Old 10-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a reminder, this was from an interview with A&E before the season started:

Quote:
AH: I would say as far as Emma and Hook go, it’s a similar thing. The show is not something we want to turn into two people watching Netflix. They’re going to have their challenges. There’s going to be an exploration of Hook’s character that involves the past that we’ve seen of his already, that he’s dealing with. Emma’s going to be dealing with her own past as well. And the two of them, while taking big steps forward, are going to also be having to deal with some roadblocks and obstacles that are unique to their situation. But the two of them do have feelings for each other that we’ve seen grow, obviously, and those feelings are going to continue to be explored.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
Thank you!!

Nothing on Hook or Rumple.. hmmm...

Love that tweet!

Thanks for posting the Nerdy Girl Notes too. I love her thoughts and this week especially because they completely paralleled my own.

Fortunately I'd been bracing myself for the angst so I'm calm, I'm zen, I'm everything. I don't love that Killian is keeping things from her, but I am choosing to believe that he will come clean on his own, eventually. I feel like that's the only option because Emma has made so much of her own progress and I don't want to see her regress on her trust issues again.

Despite the fact that the way Killian went about it doing it was reckless and dumb, his intentions were still coming from a good, unselfish place. It's important to remember what A&E and Colin have been saying about Hook's roots still being firmly planted in piracy, and it's hard for him to completely let that go. But at the same time, he's working so hard, he's trying so hard to be better, to not let the person that he was define who the person he wants to become.

The first time he did it was to help Elsa, and he believed (probably knew) that it was the only way to get Rumple's help without giving something up in return.

The second time I think was for Emma, not himself. He's been living with his hook for hundreds of years, seems to reveal in the reputation that has gone along with it. But he sees Emma trying, he sees that she's ready to go all in with him, and see him as a potential mate/lover/partner what have you, but Hook has already seen her hedge on him once before. He doesn't want to give any reason for her to run away from him again. So he gets it into his head that she'll have one less reason to turn her back to him if he is 'complete'. He wants to be perfect - for her.

Which is why he was so terrified at the thought that he might lose control, through his own fault or through the fault of magic. The second he thought that that might be happening, he didn't give a second thought to disposing of the hand if it meant being able to stay the man he's become, the man that loves Emma and who Emma potentially loves back. He wants to stay that man.

And now he's gotten himself into this situation that he's going to be ashamed of, and he's going to be scared. and he won't know what to do. He has just gotten Emma to trust him, but he doesn't quite trust her faith in him to overcome something like this. And that's whats going to make this so hard.

So as much as my reactions were pretty much "NOOOOOOO!" the deeper and deeper he got, I understand that he was vulnerable and Rumple exploited that.

But I have faith that this will turn out. Captain Swan. We know she'll fight for Killian, and we're seeing now just how much Emma can put into a relationship when she commits.

Just think of the date parallel last night - on her first date with Hook, there was a perp, one who she had a personal vendetta against, right in front of her, but she went against her own nature and let him go without a second though just so she could continue her date with Killian.

The last time we saw her on a date, it was with a long term boyfriend, she showed up late because she didn't want to let the perp get away, and Walsh pointed out that if she hadn't, she wouldn't have shown up at all.

She's in this, 100%, and I think that if Hook comes clean, yeah, she'll be mad, she'll be furious, but she'll also help him through it.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 10-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We have to remember that Emma was a thief. She's not an angel so she can be understanding when it comes to bad behavior. She will be hurt if he keeps secrets from her, though.

Although, I can't rule out Hook being cursed by the mirror yet...
Old 10-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Loving all your thoughts You are all great. I was pretty glum post show last night but I'm feeling a bit better now. LOVED Nerdy Girl's analysis, as usual! I just feel as if the writers have really made mistakes with both Rumbelle and OQ and I'm worried they are going to screw up Captain Swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandlsmom (View Post)

ETA: Colin said this in one of the date articles from last week, "and basically he just won't have any secrets from Emma"...did he accidentally give away a spoiler because at the moment, he IS keeping secrets.
I accept your interpretation of his remark . Do you have a source?! No reason or anything. I'm absolutely not going to bookmark it and refer to it all week to cheer me up when I'm discouraged. I'm definitely not going to do that.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
We have to remember that Emma was a thief. She's not an angel so she can be understanding when it comes to bad behavior. She will be hurt if he keeps secrets from her, though.

Although, I can't rule out Hook being cursed by the mirror yet...
I think that's whats going to hurt her more than anything. Or if she thinks that he actually hurt someone.

I don't think that if she had found out about the original blackmailing, and it stopped there, she really would have been all that angry.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 10-20-2014, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

This is a good post on tumblr as a Anon Ask

Anon Ask... I am actually a huge Hook fan, I just get stressed everytime I see that kind of plot......

Old 10-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's always the case, so much drama on shows comes from a lack of communication. but I suppose it's realistic that he wouldn't go to her right away but try and fix it himself.

I just want to know what comes next!!! I think they're going to shift the focus for this episode and we will see very little CS...
Old 10-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am also scared because of the mistakes they made with Rimbelle and Oq
Closed Thread   Post New Thread