Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 03:30 PM
New Fan

Hello all !
First post in here.
I like the first episode but I believe the best is to come.
The tender kiss was the best part. they both caring for the feeling of the other at that moment
Old 09-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome marylen!

The best is definitely yet to come!
Old 09-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Adored the lovely Captain Swan moment in the first ep - with their sweet kiss, and promise of a cozy date at home. Looking forward to the next episode, and some wonderful concern and angst from Killian at his beloved Emma's peril in the ice.

Love them both so much.

And welcome to marylen!
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 09-29-2014, 07:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome aboard, marylen!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome, marylen!
Quote:
In general, Henry will be supportive, said Jared Gilmore, as Emma's happiness is important to her young son. But that's not to say he won't have his reservations. "I think Henry is going to be a little skeptical at first; [Hook]'s a pirate and you really can't trust a pirate that much," he said. "On the other hand, he's a pirate. It'd be awesome if your mom's boyfriend was a pirate."

Quote:
"It's one of my favorite parts of Once Upon a Time, besides acting with Ginny," said Josh Dallas, promising more Hook/Charming fun. "We think they're two great characters to be together, and I think now they're coming to a mutual kind of respect and understanding and regardless of his pirate background." Part of that common ground, he added, comes from Hook's obvious efforts to become a better person. "If he sees somebody who's trying to enlarge his heart, I think he's OK with that. So he's more lenient with him, I think, which is good," he said. "Ultimately, he wants Emma to be happy and if Emma is happy with a pirate, then he'll find a way to deal with it."
Well, he always finds a way. Josh ships CC!

'Once Upon a Time' Cast Answers Your Questions About Season 4
Old 09-30-2014, 02:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love this fandom so much.

Quote:
How to recover from a snow monster’s attack and still look good in case your boyfriend is looking : A book by Emma Swan
http://****struckswan.tumblr.com/pos...ers-attack-and
Old 09-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Haha!

I think Charming is always going to be worried about Hook but Emma's happiness will always come first.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Nerdygirl review.... always a great read

TV Time: Once Upon a Time 4.01 | Nerdy Girl Notes

Old 09-30-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Just saw 4x01, it was a better episode than I expected, in fact I thought it was good, really loved the CS parts and the Elsa/Anna stuff and even Kristoff, although I have a hard time understanding why he's let Anna go on herself on that dangerous journey, but that's another story...

I'm also glad Emma told Regina she wasn't sorry for saving Marian!

And I can't believe Regina wants to re-write the book because "villains don't have happy ending". WHAT? Why don't villains have happy ending in the first place? OH, YES? because they do evil things and destroy everyone else's lives/happiness in order to have theirs And Hook is a villain too, but he keeps working on himself in order to get there! Whenever Regina doesn't have what she wants she has to go back to do something silly, it's annoying...
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-30-2014, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are both so done

x
Old 09-30-2014, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

Just saw 4x01, it was a better episode than I expected, in fact I thought it was good, really loved the CS parts and the Elsa/Anna stuff and even Kristoff, although I have a hard time understanding why he's let Anna go on herself on that dangerous journey, but that's another story...

I'm also glad Emma told Regina she wasn't sorry for saving Marian!

And I can't believe Regina wants to re-write the book because "villains don't have happy ending". WHAT? Why don't villains have happy ending in the first place? OH, YES? because they do evil things and destroy everyone else's lives/happiness in order to have theirs And Hook is a villain too, but he keeps working on himself in order to get there! Whenever Regina doesn't have what she wants she has to go back to do something silly, it's annoying...
Well, but I think, she won't really continue to go down that road. She has changed too much, that's why she saved Marian and changed her master plan twice this Episode. I think she is on edge and the question now is, which way she will continue to go down, evil or good... She has never needed to sit something through not even with Daniel since Cora interfered back then. But now she'll have to lean back and wait and see what will happen. She has to trust in true love and that is what all this is about now. She knows that Robin and her are true love and the obstacle they have to overcome isn't just Marian, but herself and her way of thinking and reacting. She is just trying to do what she has done in the past and tries to ignore that it hadn't been helpful and good for her back then. But I guess, she'll realize that everything that has happened in the past has brought her to a Point where everything is good for her (except for Robin) I mean, she already was at a Point where she had to admit that her relationship with Henry was anything but good and I believe he can help her to overcome all that Trouble. Not to mention the rest of the town who hated her until she came back from NL with the rest of the "gang".
I don't know, I just think that everything that has happened to her in the past seasons and has influenced her to the extent that she has been able to use White Magic and seeing her half sister screwing up wasn't for nothing. She won't continue to go down that road. If she does, she is more lost than I ever believed she was. ....

Love is in the air, everywhere you look around...
Old 09-30-2014, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
They are both so done

x
Noticed that and I so love it.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread, marylen!

Thanks for the nerdy girl read! I agree with all of her Captain Swan thoughts.

I can't express how excited I am that hiatus is over, that we just had a new episode and in a few days, we'll have another, and probably get sneak peeks tomorrow or Thursday and no more of this endless waiting.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! Last night as I was rewatching the episode I was thinking how wonderful to only have to wait one week between episodes! By the time I'm done over analyzing every scene it's almost Sunday!
Old 09-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I know! Last night as I was rewatching the episode I was thinking how wonderful to only have to wait one week between episodes! By the time I'm done over analyzing every scene it's almost Sunday!
I love that! So true for most of us.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top