Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2015, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Sounds like were getting another amazing episode!! I'm really excited to see what happens between Emma and her parents. Plus finding out what's next for CS is going to exciting as well.

Thanks for another great icon T'LYNN
Old 03-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| Snowing 1x16 // Captain Swan 4x15

I just wanted to add that Charming did say he loved Snow in 1x16, but I thought it worked better to use this other moment where he was just reiterating it, but also and relevant to CS too, is that he had just taken an arrow she had intended for Regina while under the effects of the memory potion she took to forget him, and in this moment he is telling her that he rather die than let her fill her heart with darkness. For me that was definitely more significant than the ILU before for Snowing.

Now, Killian told Emma she is his happy ending (and also, we just found out this episode that Rumple wants to fill Emma’s heart with darkness in order to obtain HIS happy ending, so this parallel is multi-faceted in a way), and this moment was so much more significant than an ILU would have been, because both in Snow and in Emma’s cases, the man they love just made a declaration to them that filled them with so much emotion because neither one of them thought they would ever find someone that would be willing to put them first. Cue both of them are crying while kissing them, they are overwhelmed by how much these man loves them.

So, not only does this parallel work in many ways, it shows how both of these couples bring the best in each other always, and that’s why they are so epic and beautiful (and True Love)
X

This is incredibly beautiful and I really believe they are so headed for Hook to fight Rumple tooth and nail trying to stop him from turning Emma. This season is turning to be an incredible season for Captain Swan. Can't wait for the rest.

Last edited by CityGal; 03-23-2015 at 04:09 PM
Old 03-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Another lovely parallel!

I am so flattered that you guys like my icons I'm trying to make some for each new episode and seeing them actually be used makes me so happy
Old 03-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

I love my new icon! Thanks again, T'Lynn.

That parallel gifset is just... wow. I almost cried looking at it, and I have to keep up appearances in front of the family. I'll just say it was the onions I was chopping... lol

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 03-23-2015, 05:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Loved the video and parallel. Best episode yet for me this half season. Is Hook going to get more backstory or this is it? Seems like it is.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Posted by ONCEABC.

I'm going to sit here and stare at this all day. Perfect. Just perfect.

X
Old 03-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the forehead touch before the kiss. Like, she's so overwhelmed!!!
Old 03-23-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the forehead touching
Old 03-23-2015, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene where he says "Don't you know, Emma. It's you" so beautiful!
My LJ
Old 03-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad they finally touched on Hook and his darkness. And I loved how Emma was there to remind him that even though he was tempted he did the right thing. Still not over how proud she was of Hook during Ursula getting her voice back.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
That scene where he says "Don't you know, Emma. It's you" so beautiful!
I know! I pretty much held my breath for that whole scene. I knew something big was going to happen as soon as they were left alone!
Old 03-24-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still not over the sheer shock on her face that she alone could be someone's happy ending. She is worthy and enough, as is, to be someone's forever. Then the tear. And the hitch in his breath after baring his soul unsure of her reaction. After affirming to every other villain on the show how he cares for her, finally admitting to Emma directly that she is his happily ever after. No one and nothing else will do.

I. just.

Simply beautiful.

I love this couple. Truly love their journey. And I want MORE!!

| There is a ship behind them. *sobs*
X

Last edited by CityGal; 03-24-2015 at 04:15 PM
Old 03-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Absolute Fan

^All this!! Now I'm crying again...

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 03-24-2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| Wait, if you’re afraid of losing your happy ending, that means you found it. What is it?
X

Old 03-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that gifset.

Love that line.

Love that kiss!

Great episode!