Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

CaptainღSwan [Killian 'Hook' Jones♥Emma Swan] #25: "I'm in this for the long haul" - Hook

Welcome to the Killian 'Hook' Jones Emma Swan Appreciation Thread

the shippers.
1. Lennie1984
2. IceKat055
3. skje
4. nemapasara
5. The dreamer
6. Jamie Choate
7. ~Cydonia~
8. ElizaSparrow
9. elletee
10. MaybeLove.
11. Serenachan
12. hiddleskittlesღ
13. hlgreenie
14. mary ksand
15. MaryLouMoriarty
16. rummagingforanswers
17. Vera-Sabe
18. maryeemeeh
19. CassandraBlu
20. andrea0594
21. poesia1910
22. DefLeppardFan
23. 4biddenluv
24. lil-terso
25. jasperann1978
26. Green eyed stone
27. KOUAT12
28. baelfire24
29. Leah_LL_Fan
30. HazelEyes008
31. brokenarrow06
32. dwoods87
33. tigerlilies
34. Rainstorm Jenny
35. iamnotwalkingaway
36. AllegraDante
37. Red Dragon
38. sasijaha
39. bfmama
40. scorpio_chick
41. sourburst
42. eternal◘fate
43. Glader|4|Life
44. nise1984
45. ChakotaysLover
46. Clarissa Fray
47. Ambre
48. scififan2009
49. Dragonslippers
50. CityGal
51. Air

the reasons.
past threads.
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}
{6}{7}{8}{9}{10}
{11}{12}{13}{14}{15}
{16}{17}{18}{19}
{20}{21}
{22}{23}{24}

the moment.

X

F Yes, Emma and Hook
Hook and Emma Livejournal
the pirate and the swan

X

A world of our very own, Hook and Emma + Progression.

X

Captain Swan scene download on MP4

"Until I met you" and "When I win your heart" download links (and the kiss)
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones

Last edited by Lennie1984; 01-05-2014 at 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Colin O'Donoghue previews Hook's Neverland struggles + more 'OUAT' backstory

The story of Peter Pan and Captain Hook on which we all grew up had the latter as the clear-cut bad guy who went around tormenting young children. But ABC's Once Upon A Time has introduced a very different take-- one that not only introduced Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) as an almost impossibly charming (no pun intended) and more sensitive than we might imagined man but also as a man that though out for revenge was so for love and a sense of family that many might not have thought possible for such a traditionally mustache-twirly character. Hook even managed to set aside some of his personal quest to help Emma (Jennifer Morrison) attempt to rescue her son from Neverland-- a place that Hook knows better than almost anyone and therefore knows to fear. How will Hook continue to grow and evolve based on his decision to put aside his own mission and help someone else, let alone to confront some demons in Neverland? LA TV Insider Examiner sat down with O'Donoghue on set to find out!

"You saw towards the end of last season...he sort of said 'If I do get my revenge, what have I got to live for? What are we doing?' And I think he is beginning to realize that there's more to life than just trying to get revenge, you know, and I think there are certain elements that are helping him realize that and giving him something to sort of live for, I guess," O'Donoghue said.

"He's quite different; he's struggling with whether or not he should try to become this new person or not and that's difficult for him because I think there's a part of him that wants to try to do the right thing, but he's been living with this hatred and revenge for hundreds of years, so it's tough to let go of. That's a real struggle for him."

The simple fact that O'Donoghue believes Hook is struggling with right and wrong proves that he's a much more complicated man, and seeing Peter Pan (Robbie Kay) as an absolutely tortured and warped because of it soul interestingly offers an insight and dichotomy into Hook, too, that continues to expand the audience's perception of him. While O'Donoghue shared that he has never approached playing Hook as an "out and out villain," it has been his selfishness that defined him when we first met him, and now that is shifting.

"Selfishness made him do villainous things at times. And a lot of it could be hearsay-- a lot of the stories about Hook that people sort of-- I don't know yet, but the way I saw it was that, similar to The Princess Bride...there's this sort of myth behind him but nobody ever saw it happen," O'Donoghue said.

"I do think he'd happily kill you if he had to, but he might have a little bit of a cry about it after."

Once Upon A Time will give further insight into Hook's story this third season with a flashback episode that will show a side of Killian Jones that O'Donoghue thought would "surprise people." In it we will see a younger version of him that may not be expected-- but will it inform why he relates as much as he does to Emma (Jennifer Morrison)?

"I think the relationship that they have is sort of complicated because they both care deeply for Baelfire. Emma loves him, you know, and Hook was willing to give up everything to become his step-father-- that figure. And in the first episode you see that he has kept his sword. Remember that he would have had to have kept that sword for hundreds of years, and he says to her-- 'cause she said 'Obviously you guys were quite close'-- and he said 'I miss him, too'. And he was very, very genuine about that. They always saw an element of themselves in each other anyway, I think, from when they went up the beanstalk, but in particular this sort of thing you know is kind of, they're not that dissimilar," O'Donoghue said.

Once Upon A Time airs on ABC on Sunday nights at 8 pm

Colin O'Donoghue previews Hook's Neverland struggles + more 'OUAT' backstory - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com

Jennifer Morrison weighs in on 'Once Upon A Time' romantic relationships - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com

“With Hook, she believes that he probably has selfish reasons for wanting to [help her] from the start because based on her experiences with him in the past, she believes he’s going to do something selfish. [But] he kind of continues to surprise her by coming through, by truly being supportive, by actually being helpful, by doing things that seem at the surface sort of selfless. So there’s an interesting dynamic that starts to play out when she starts to realize that he exceeds her expectations in almost every situation and that has its own way of putting her off kilter because she then doesn’t know what to expect from him, even though what she’s saying is good. So that definitely is an interesting dynamic that starts to develop. It feels like, whether it’s the island or the way that they connect or get along, he seems to be changing in a way, and she’s taking note of that.”

“Of course, things are extra complicated in this third season of Once Upon A Time, though, because Emma (Jennifer Morrison) is separated from her son and fighting to get him back first and foremost. That takes precedence in her mind, perhaps not leaving her the proper room to grieve her second loss of Neal (Michael Raymond-James). This time around she thinks it’s a permanent loss not only for her but for her son. And so far the way she has worked through it is to simply toast with Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) and move on to the mission at hand. Such laser focus may be a distraction from deep feelings— for now. But she is sharing this focus and the experiences that come with the mission with Hook and often, times of tragedy end up bonding those people together, while time and distance puts the other person out of sight, out of mind, and potentially out of heart.”
Elite Fan

" … [Hook] finds out about it and ends up helping. And, he and David go out and try to fix this thing. So, it’s going to create different relationships and different dynamics with other characters where it could have been combative and maybe it becomes more of a camaraderie thing.”

'Once Upon a Time' Interview: Josh Dallas on Obstacles in Neverland and David's Secret

We Could Travel the Stars, captainswanouat: captain swan lip lock in...

You Chose Her

Once Upon a Time - Falling in Love in Neverland | Entertainment Outlook

‘Once Upon A Time’ co-creators on Wonderland and why they made Peter Pan evil

Good form spoilers

Once Upon a Time 3x05 Promo "Good Form" (HD) - YouTube

3.05 "Good Form" Press Release

“Good Form” – With the deadly Dreamshade coursing through David’s body and close to death, Hook takes him on one last journey to find a sextant that could help them decipher a map that would lead them off Neverland. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Killian Jones – aka Hook – and his brother, Captain Liam, sail off under orders of the King to find a powerful indigenous plant on an uncharted land that could help heal any injury, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Robbie Kay as Pan, Skyler Gisondo as Devin, Bernard Curry as Liam, Parker Croft as Felix and Jordan Schartner as sailor.

”Good Form” was written by Christine Boylan & Daniel T. Thomsen and directed by Jon Amiel.

X

Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.05 - Good Form - Promotional & BTS Photos | Spoilers

'Once Upon a Time' clip: Hook! Emma! Kissing! | Inside TV | EW.com

Once Upon A Time 3x05 Sneak Peek #1 "Good Form" Kiss Emma & Hook Captain Swan Hot Kiss - YouTube

lol

Remember this 1 yr ago!

‘Once Upon a Time’s’ Colin O’Donoghue: The Hook-Emma kiss ‘is a complicated thing’ - Zap2it

“On the Sunday, Oct. 27 episode of “Once Upon a Time,” star Colin O’Donoghue’s Captain Hook is front and center with a flashback to his time as Naval officer Killian Jones, sailing with his brother Captain Liam on a quest for the King. O’Donoghue dishes with Zap2it about what kind of relationship Liam and Killian had, plus the Hook-Emma kiss the show has been teasing.

"[Liam and Killian] travel to this uncharted island or land to find a very power plant," says O’Donoghue. "It can help heal any injury. They’re both Naval officers and you can see Killian Jones as a completely different person than you would’ve ever seen [Captain Hook] before."

Despite being brothers in very close quarters, Liam and Killian have a terrific relationship.

"They’re very close, very close brothers. It’s definitely a camaraderie, they’re very close. They’re on the same ship, they’ve been together their whole lives," says O’Donoghue, adding that we’ll have to wait and see if they end up on Neverland in the flashback.

"You’ll have to wait and see if there’s any kind of connection to Neverland. It’s mostly about their relationship and parallels between that relationship and Hook deciding to help David try and figure a way to get out of the situation he’s in with the Dreamshade."

When we posit that perhaps this plant that heals all wounds could save David, O’Donoghue’s not telling — “You’ll have to watch to see [laughs].”

One thing the episode, titled “Good Form,” does reveal to the viewers is some insight about how Killian went from being Jones the Naval officer to Captain Hook.

"You get to see what makes him make that decision to become the pirate, part of what makes him who he is now," says O’Donoghue. "You definitely see that in this episode. When you see Killian at the start, he’s very straight-laced. He has his own moral code, right and wrong. You do get to see what informs what he becomes now."

And what about that steamy kiss between Captain Hook and Emma?

"There has been a connection with Hook and Emma since the get-go. There’s some sort of mutual attraction there. It’s a complicated situation because they believe that Neal is dead and obviously Hook has this relationship with Baelfire … he was very much willing to give up everything to become basically his surrogate father, I guess. It’s a complicated thing, approaching that. But — they kiss, so. That’s what happens," laughs O’Donoghue.

But don’t think that the show is immediately jumping into a love triangle situation. Everybody is still concerned with rescuing Henry from Peter Pan.

"At the moment, everybody’s so focused on trying to save Henry and to find the best way to do that. There’s an intense pressure on them to try and save the boy and see how that will play out. Like I said, it’s complicated," teases O’Donoghue. He also teases that one thing we can look forward to is an eventual Hook-Peter Pan face-off.

"Obviously, he’s Captain Hook and they’re in Neverland. You know at some point Peter Pan and Hook have crossed paths and you sort of have to wait to see how that will play out, what sort of relationship they have," says O’Donoghue”

Once Upon a Time: Colin O’Donoghue Teases Sunday's Steamy Hook Up, the Future of CaptainSwan and More! | E! Online

"I guess [the kiss] is part of the circumstances, and it's sort of out of the blue, but it definitely reflects what they see in each other and how they feel about each other," the actor says, "But at the end of the day, everyone is so focused on trying to save Henry that who's to know what would happen past that?"

What happens just after the kiss, of course, is that Emma claims it was a "one-time thing," and rattles off some instructions, to which Hook responds, adorably, "As you wish." Movie fans will remember that in the classic movie The Princess Bride, those three words actually mean "I love you." Now that had to be intentional, right? "Remember I've said that part of my inspiration for Captain Hook was the Dread Pirate Roberts, so it's a nice little tie-in to that," says O'Donoghue. "People can read into it whatever they want to read into it, if you know what I mean."

Oh, we definitely know what you mean. But does O'Donoghue think Hook really loves Emma?
"You'll have to wait and see if he loves her or not," he coyly says. "He definitely likes her. He likes her enough to kiss her back."
And O'Donoghue says CaptainSwan fans should definitely tune into Sunday night's episode because "they get to see everything they hope to see." We're thinking it's not quite everything, but it's certainly close enough for now!
Old 12-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

On upcoming episodes of Once Upon a Time, Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) will find it difficult to let go of Emma (Jennifer Morrison) after their passionate kiss
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Hook & Emma Continue Relationship Despite Neal in Neverland? [VIDEO] : TV : ENSTARZ

Will Hook tell Emma that Neal is alive on Once Upon a Time? — Cherish
NATALIE: You'll find out his decision very soon! "It's a hard one for him because he does feel something for Emma," Colin O'Donoghue teases. "Especially because he had that relationship with Baelfire, he's definitely caught between a rock and a hard place. Hook is a pirate, after all, and he's been so selfish for so long that you would understand his character wanting to keep something like that to himself, but this season he wants to change and he's trying to be a better person." You can't blame him: He's hooked on Emma! (I know; that was terrible.)
Mega Buzz: The Bones Honeymoon, a Once Romance and Good Wife's Next Step - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 3 Spoilers: Actors Tease Further Romance Between Hook And Emma, What Will Happen Next? [VIDEO] : Entertainment : Latin Times

Jennifer Morrison Explores Emma's Dark Side | ETonline.com

Like The Lost Boys who call it home, Once Upon A Time has found new life in Neverland, transforming season three into a revelation-heavy year that's illuminated the darkest nooks and crannies inside each of our characters.
No one has grown more on this journey than Emma Swan, who was forced to confront her feelings of parental abandonment while fearing she could do the same to her son if this rescue mission fails. Along the way, Emma lowered her guard and opened her heart to Hook. But this is no time for love as the mission to #SaveHenry kicks into full swing in Sunday's all-new episode and ETonline spoke with star Jennifer Morrison to find out what that confrontation looks like. Additionally, she weighed in on Emma's feelings for Hook, the development of her magic and the spectacular end to this unique season.

ETonline: I've really enjoyed the themes OUAT's been able to explore in Neverland, how do you feel about this season?
Jennifer Morrison: I'm really happy with this season. I feel like we've spent two seasons getting to know these characters and now that we're all together on this journey to save Henry, we're able to experience all new sets of emotions and see their relationships come to life in a way in a way we've never seen before. It's really fun for the actors because we can explore the deeper, darker sides to all of the characters.

ETonline: I thought the revelation that Emma identifies more with the Lost Boys than her parents was particularly important.
Morrison: Yeah, the great thing about Neverland for me in terms of what it means for Emma is that she can't really be guarded there. The island kind of forces you to return to your childhood and confront your past. It gives Emma an opportunity to be much less guarded and much more emotional. The stakes are so high; obviously she wants to save her son and will do anything it takes, so when you mix really high stakes with the elements of vulnerability on this island, it gives me an opportunity to take the character further. In Storybrooke, I had to be true to her and the fact her guard was up, so she wouldn't show her emotions. But now, I'm in a situation where I get to make her more raw and emotional and it's been really fun!

ETonline: It's also allowed Emma to explore her magical abilities. What do you enjoy about the writers expanding upon her powers?
Morrison: I think it's a great place for magic to become part of her life more. She has to embrace that side of her to get to Henry, and she will do anything it takes to get to him, so this may be the only scenario where she would embrace that part of herself. It kind of sets up the perfect opportunity for her to be forced to deal with something she's been avoiding for a really long time and have it pay off in a way where it does benefit them to find what’s inside her in order to get closer to Henry.

ETonline: And while Emma's sole focus is getting Henry back, there is a looming love triangle that will have to be addressed eventually. First, what was your Twitter experience like the night of Hook and Emma's kiss?
Morrison: I definitely never had an on-screen kiss turn into that much of an event ... is that the right word? [laughs] You end up in all sorts of different on-screen relationships in this business but that topped the charts in terms of people's response.

ETonline: How do you view Emma's relationship with Hook?
Morrison: Hook's really taken her by surprise in positive ways, over and over again. She's so grateful he didn't lie, and overwhelmed with gratitude that he helped save David's life -- and now trying to save Henry. Hook has stepped up and is present in selflessly offering his help. She's not used to people showing up for her, Emma's used to people letting her down, so she has an overwhelming response to someone who doesn't let her down and is proving to be there for her. Hook is adding to her life and helpful to her life. It does have her attention and whether or not it turns into something more, it will always be meaningful to her that he's participating in her life in such a significant way.

ETonline: What would you have said if, five years ago, someone told you that you'd one day be talking about your love triangle with Captain Hook?
Morrison: [laughs] Well, I do tend to have a lot of captains in my life. I played the mother in The Miracle Worker on Broadway, and my husband's name was The Captain. Then, I was on How I Met Your Mother and my husband's name was The Captain. And now I am doing Once Upon A Time in a love triangle with Neal and Captain Hook. So I've gotten very used to having Captains in my life.

ETonline: What can you tease about Sunday's episode, Think Lovely Thoughts?
Morrison: We're getting close to the point where our heroes, as they call us in the stage directions, are seeing their plan come to fruition. It's also really redeeming for Emma that saving Neal is helping the situation with Henry. I think there was some confusion with the fans about why Emma would go to save Neal as if it were a distraction from saving Henry. But Neal had lived in Neverland before and she needed to make the next strategic move that would help them get Henry back because they were missing so much information. She saw Neal as the missing puzzle piece that would help them save Henry and that was the truth; he knows how to get them off the island, so it's been redeeming that Emma trusted her instincts in thinking they would need Neal to beat Pan because she was right.

ETonline: Looking ahead, what are you excited for people to see as the season plays out?
Morrison: It's exciting that they will see all the relationships grow and change and evolve as we go on this journey. Also, this season is really exciting season in that it's like two mini-seasons. People will get a full season finale at the end of 2013, a new season premiere in 2014 and then another season finale with episode 22. It's a year that's really packed with excitement and high-stakes and twists and turns that people won’t see coming. It's a very exciting year.Once Upon A Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — Two Additions to Henry’s Family Tree - TVLine
Old 12-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

w/ Colin O’Donoghue and Jennifer Morrison and my signed Captain Swan shirt - 7/22/23

for the footage of Hook and Emma getting into the yellow bug is here

CS spoilers pics from previous behind the scenes

You Chose Her

No kings in Neverland. Just me. — New photo! Set OUAT: Captain Swan in NY!*

So, obviously I was on the ONCE set today. I didn’t take any photos of them filming, since the guards were kind enough to allow us to stand VERY close to the cast.

HUGE SPOILERS under the cut

Emma and Hook scene, Emma in her red coat, Hook as..well, Hook.
Hook appears to have both hands, though as I discussed with some other Oncers at the scene, that’s probably to make him look normal amongst the New Yorkers and possibly not a major plot point. Basically, it could be wooden.
The majority of the scene seemed to focus on Emma drinking a potion.
After drinking the potion, she and Hook embraced (in a huggy kind of way, not a kissy kind of way)

Even Bad Wolves Can Be Good, So, obviously I was on the ONCE set today. I...

More behind the scenes pics here...Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Once Upon a Time - Season 3 - BTS Photos - Hook and Emma | Spoilers

More pics here.
Laetitia | Once Upon A Time : Captain Hook and Emma filming a...
Old 12-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

More Spoilers....

Once Upon a Time: Jennifer Morrison and Colin O’Donoghue filming...

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME Turns Vancouver Club into NYPD Precinct 35 | yvrshoots

Colin O’Donoghue riding a horse during the filming of 3.12

Once Upon a Time: Hook returning to Storybrooke • Vancity Filming
Old 12-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — Two Additions to Henry’s Family Tree - TVLine

Lightning Round 10: Once Upon a Time Bosses Answer Your Burning Questions - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Once Upon a Time' casts 'Covert Affairs' star in key guest star role | Inside TV | EW.com

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — Christopher Gorham Cast in Mystery Role - TVLine

Question: I was wondering if you had any scoop on Emma and Hook’s relationship on Once Upon a Time? –Laura
Ausiello: Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis told Matt Mitovich that with Henry’s life now on the line more than ever, Emma will be squarely focused on the dire present, with no thought given to her romantic future. Hook and Neal, meanwhile — sharing as they do a quite complicated past of their own – will arrive at some sort of agreement in the Dec. 8 episode. Says Kitsis, “You’ll see how they’re going to deal with each other and with Emma in, I think, a surprising way.”

X

Once Upon a Time Bosses Tease Pan's Evilness, Ariel's Return & More - TV Fanatic

TVF: The Emma/Hook/Neal love triangle. Is it going to come down to Emma having to make a choice or is this going to carry into the next half of the season?

EK: I think that it is something that she has said to the both of them ‘I don’t have to pick because I pick myself. So, stop giving me mix tapes. It’s about me right now.’

AH: I think it would be unfair to the character of Emma to put her in a place this soon of making some sort of romantic choice that would theoretically affect the rest of her life or at least the near future. I don’t think she’s there yet and I think that’ what she sort of expressed.

So, whatever kind of triangle that you’re seeing is more about the fact that these are all people with feelings and they have feelings for each other. They are not only combatting whether or not feelings are reciprocated but are combating timing. They are combatting when these things should be important and when they shouldn’t be.

TVF: Could we get a webisode where we see Neal and Hook actually make a mix tape for Emma and what they’d put on it?

AH: I would love that and the two actors keep threatening to do play list mix tapes and release them on Twitter to win her affection. If fact there is a running debate on set as to whose play list is better. So, I think that Michael Raymond-James and Colin should start sharing that with the world.

Good thoughts on the interview here - tick tock

Once Upon a Time’s Rose McIver Talks About Tinkerbell, Hook, Her Wings, Storybrooke & More

Once Upon A Time - Season 3 - Casting News - Rebecca Mader to play new villain

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 — Rapunzel Cast With Alexandra Metz - TVLine

series junky! $

Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc
Old 12-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Vote for Captain Swan hottest sexual tension

TV Couples With Sexual Tension 2013

Vote Emma/Hook for Portrait Magazine Top 10 Ships of 2013
Vote Emma/Hook for Portrait Magazine Top 10 Ships of 2013

https://twitter.com/OnceABC/status/399710472804380672

https://twitter.com/heglahegla/statu...532992/photo/1
Old 12-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread but make sure you reach 300 posts before starting a new thread.
My LJ
Old 12-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT #25

I love the title
Old 12-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I added the new thread to the board guide so we are up to date. Love the title!
My LJ
Old 12-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. So many flawless titles.

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanx for the new thread!
It's very easy to read all the info this way
Old 12-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe all the scenes we have to look forward to when the show returns.

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to the next chapter in Captain Swan
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top