Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Happy 2015

---

Quote:

Catherine is doing very well. She has taken to royal life like a duck to water. She’s very gracious and the family is very proud of her. It was never going to be easy for Catherine as the whole world is watching her every move. She’s dealt with it very well though and I think Catherine can only grow in confidence now her first official engagements are out of the way. My mother and father are understandably very protective of her. William’s grown up with the attention but Catherine hasn’t. But she’s dealing with it very well and the family support her as much as we can. I think William and Harry, as well as my brother, have tried their best to make her transition into public life as gentle as possible. We were all thrilled to welcome Catherine into the family because she’s absolutely lovely. Very charming indeed and a perfect companion for William."

— Prince Edward about the Duchess of Cambridge
Queen will protect Kate Middleton says Prince Edward - Mirror Online
Old 01-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Old pics

Kate and William celebrating their baby joy on the 29th August.

Old 01-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for all the pics!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

Prince William, Duchess Kate Prep for Royal Baby No. 2 in 2015

Ow.ly - image uploaded by @Sept11Memorial

Quote:
While the Prince of Wales is in seventh place, his one-year-old grandson Prince George makes his debut in 49th position.

The magazine said: “Already following in the footsteps of his great-great-great-uncle, Edward VIII, and his grandfather, the Prince of Wales, Prince George looks set to become the UK’s best-dressed man.”
Edward VIII, who famously abdicated over his love of US divorcee Wallis Simpson, was known in the US as the “arbiter of men’s fashions”.
Eddie Redmayne tops GQ list of best-dressed men | Fashion | The Guardian

Old 01-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Happy belated birthday to Kate!

Old 01-15-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Too bad I'm not on Instagram to follow them.

Old 01-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I wish she would show off her bump more!

Old 01-19-2015, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

The Duchess of Cambridge arrives for her first engagement.....

Beautiful baby blue coat for the Duchess today

The Duchess was delighted to be greeted by local schoolchildren today.

The Duchess of Cambridge today in a Seraphine maternity coat.

https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail

The Duchess of Cambridge has arrived at Family Friends! @KensingtonRoyal

https://twitter.com/Family_Friends1

Family Friends
Old 01-19-2015, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Kate Middleton glows in winter sunshine for visit to charity in London | Daily Mail Online

The Duchess of Cambridge revealed that her second child kicks constantly while speaking to 17-year-old Martina McDonagh (pictured)

Quote:
Princess Kate Leaves a 2-Year-Old Speechless in Kensington
By Simon Perry - 01/19/2015 AT 08:50 AM EST

A normally boisterous 2-year-old got tongue-tied and bashful when he was to present flowers to Princess Kate Monday.

Ryan Dixon tried to run away and said, "No no, Mummy, no no Mummy," when faced with Kate at a community event.

In response, an understanding Kate, 33, who wore a baby blue coat by maternity designer Seraphine, told him, "I would be shy as well," as the boy's mother, Tracy Samuels, presented the Duchess with the bouquet of white lilacs and nasturtiums.

After a quiet weekend spent with husband Prince William and little Prince George at her parents' home in Bucklebury, Kate came to London's Kensington neighborhood to meet with volunteers and beneficiaries of the charity Family Friends.

Although Kensington is known for its fabulously wealthy residents and its palace, it also has areas of deprivation, so Family Friends provides mentoring services to families in need.

In addition to chatting with Samuels, a single mother, and little Kate also spoke with all the volunteers and families in attendance.

One woman, Marie-Christine, told Kate how Family Friends "had literally saved me."

The mother of three was a refugee to the U.K. after her family was slaughtered in the Rwandan genocide.

"I was in such a bad place and felt so alone but [my Family Frieds mentor] pulled me through it," she told reporters.

"My children are happy and healthy, I have finished my degree and gone back to work. I have even started mentoring other refugees," she said. "The Duchess was lovely, very empathetic and said she was happy for me."

Kate then headed to the new Kensington Aldridge Academy, which she formally opened. She visited a history class and spoke to children about their daily reading lessons.

She also stopped by the school's Creates Hub for young entrepreneurs, and met students who are designing items for sale at nearby Portobello Road Market, Notting Hill.

Next, she was set to open the neighboring leisure center that's been built on the same spot as an old pool where William, 32, and his brother Prince Harry, learned to swim.

Monday's events follow her first public engagement of the year to see an art therapy class and a visit to a fostering group.

She's expected to join her parents for a family winter vacation in the Caribbean next week, as mum Carole is set to mark her 60th birthday on Mustique. The Middletons make annual holidays to the sunshine island – last year Kate took George for the first time, while the previous year she and William had a babymoon there.

As for William, he is currently hitting the books, doing his commercial pilots' license exams before on-board training for his air ambulance job that begins in the spring.
Princess Kate Leaves a 2-Year-Old Speechless in Kensington - The British Royals, The Royals, Kate Middleton, Prince William : People.com

Quote:
Pregnant Kate Middleton Reveals She Can Feel the Baby Kicking, Bundles Up in a Baby Blue Coat
Jan. 19, 2015 AT 10:00AM By Rose Walano and Omid Scobie

Kate the Great is back!

Pregnant Kate Middleton bundled up her baby bump in an adorably classic ensemble for three back-to-back stops in the London neighborhood of Kensington on Monday, Jan. 19. And by the end of the day, the Duchess of Cambridge also revealed that she can feel her baby kicking!

First, Middleton, 33, headed to a coffee meeting with Family Friends, a volunteer organization that helps befriend and mentor families in the more deprived areas of London. En route, Middleton donned a pleated, baby blue coat, created from a cashmere blend, by Seraphine (retailing for about 195 pounds or $295). She teamed the pastel piece with a small black clutch, suede sapphire heels, and nude tights.

Once inside, Prince George's mom removed her coat, revealing a blue and green floral dress with three-quarter-length sleeves, also by Seraphine. Over breakfast, she met with some of the families benefitting from Family Friends, as well as the volunteers who provide both practical and emotional support to those families.

From there, Middleton headed to help formerly open the Kensington Aldridge Academy, a school designed to help children from poorer areas succeed via education and the performing arts. After snipping the ribbon, Middleton met with the students to discover what they were learning about, including which books they were reading.

The students also sang the Duchess the school song—half-panicked, she did tell the principal with a laugh, "I thought you were going to ask me to sing then!"—and they gifted Prince George, 17 months, with an xylophone.

From there, Middleton took a short walk over to the Kensington Leisure Centre, where students of the nearby Wetherby School, clad in their plaid uniforms, excitedly stood outside waving small recreations of the British flag to greet her upon her arrival. Middleton, who's long been noted as an avid sports fan, met with community leaders at the Centre to hear about its new athletic facilities.

And they got to hear some news, too! The Duchess revealed that her baby's been on the move. "It's moving all the time. I can feel it kicking now," Middleton told student Martina McDonagh, 17.

Excited to discuss her royal encounter, McDonagh added, "I told her I hoped it was a girl, but she said she doesn't know yet," Martina said afterwards. "She said it was moving around a lot."

Before heading back to the palace, the Duchess received one last present for baby Prince George: an inflatable duck float. Middleton revealed that Prince George had begun swimming lessons at the pool inside Buckingham Palace, but that her husband had been taught at the Centre. "The Duchess was talking about Prince William learning to swim here, and she said she hoped Prince George can come here to learn, too," cabinet member Tim Ahern shared.
Pregnant Kate Middleton Wears Baby Blue Coat, Can Feel Baby Kicking! - Us Weekly
Old 01-19-2015, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww she's finally showing. Cute.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-19-2015, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Why pregnant A-listers just can't get enough of*Séraphine | Daily Mail Online

I love her coat

Quote:
Duchess of Cambridge insists she doesn't know sex of baby but 'it's kicking all the time'
THE Duchess of Cambridge insisted today that she still didn't know the sex of her baby but could feel it kicking while she was on official royal duties.

Published: 14:02, Mon, January 19, 2015

"It's moving all the time. I can feel it kicking now," she told Martina McDonagh, 17," while holding her tummy to show the disabled teenager.

Martina, a wheelchair-bound pupil at Jack Tizard School in White City met Kate, 33, when the six months pregnant future Queen officially opened Kensington Leisure Centre in west London.

"I told her I hoped it was a girl but she said she doesn't know yet," Martina said afterwards. "She said it was moving around a lot."

Even before it is born, the new baby has already got free lifetime membership of the £25 million leisure centre, which has three swimming pools, a 120-station gym, an eight-court multi-use hall, and dance studio.

Kensington and Chelsea Council presented the Duchess with life membership for all the family, along with a duck-shaped rubber ring for Prince George and his own monickered kit bag for swimming lessons.

Princes William and Harry both learned to swim in a previous incarnation of the leisure centre on the same site when they were pupils at nearby Wetherby Prep School.

George, who is almost 18 months old, has already started going to the Buckingham Palace swimming pool with his mother but is expected to follow in his father's footsteps by going to the leisure centre when he is a bit older.

"The Duchess was talking about Prince William learning to swim here and she said she hoped Prince George can come here to learn too," said Tim Ahern, the council's Cabinet member for environment and leisure.

"If George goes to school at Wetherby or one of the other local schools, he will almost certainly come here. Wetherby will use it. All the local private and council primary schools. Book all the lessons that we have."

Nick Paget-Brown, leader of the Conservative-run council, offered further special assistance to the borough's most famous resident family up the road at Kensington Palace.

"You are always free to contact us if your bins haven't been emptied," he told Kate. "Or if Prince George develops a taste for noisy parties in his teenage years, just call our noise nuisance service and we'll have a quiet word.

The new centre replaces one built in the mid 1970s, which itself was predated by the Victorian Lancaster Road Baths. Despite a major refurbishment in 2001, the old pools were quickly outdated.
Duchess of Cambridge insists she doesn't know sex of baby but it's kicking all the time | Royal | News | Daily Express
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top