Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

Gentlemen prefer brunettes - and it's all because of the Duchess of Cambridge! Kate beats Michelle Keegan and Cheryl Cole to be named men's top beauty icon | Mail Online

Quote:
THE TOP 10 A-LIST BEAUTY ICONS AS VOTED FOR BY WOMEN

1. Duchess of Cambridge (61 per cent)

2. Cheryl Cole (39 per cent)

3. Michelle Keegan (23 per cent)

4. Abbey Clancy (16 per cent)

5. Lily Cole (16 per cent)

6. Emma Watson (15 per cent)

7. Rita Ora (11 per cent)

8. Victoria Beckham (eight per cent)

9. Cara Delevingne (six per cent)

10. Sam Faiers (six per cent)
Quote:
THE TOP 10 A-LIST BEAUTY ICONS AS VOTED FOR BY MEN

1. Duchess of Cambridge (58 per cent)

2. Cheryl Cole (31 per cent)

3. Michelle Keegan (30 per cent)

4. Emma Watson (24 per cent)

5. Lily Cole (20 per cent)

6. Abbey Clancy (17 per cent)

7. Rita Ora (seven per cent)

8. Sam Faiers (five per cent)

9. Cara Delevingne (five per cent)

10. Victoria Beckham (four per cent)
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge pays secret visit to Mayfair's gay row hot, The Dorchester | Mail Online

Old 06-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge and Spain's new queen Letizia, who'll be queen of style? | Mail Online

Quote:

I cannot pretend that I didn’t feel anxious at times when William was on shift in howling gales….knowing that he was out flying in extremely challenging conditions…. But he loved doing it and I always felt incredibly proud of him.

— Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
x

Old 06-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Prince William crouches down on the ground to speak with some seated students at Goole High School to launch the new SkillForce Junior Prince’s Award on Wednesday (June 4) in Yorkshire, England.

The 31-year-old royal answered the students’ questions about music!

“I used to play the piano, trumpet and drums when I was your age but I couldn’t read music. There’s only so much you can remember from the top of your head,” Prince William said. He also answered a question about his favorite types of music.

“I really like Coldplay, Linkin Park,” he responded.

Later that day, Prince William also visited the West Yorkshire’s Bradford Foyer, a youth homeless center.
Prince William Enjoys Listening to Coldplay & Linkin Park! | Prince William : Just Jared

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge is seen during a video skills session at Bradford Foyer, the youth homeless charity Centrepoint’s base in Bradford on June 4, 2014 in Bradford, England.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Royal Patron of SkillForce, talks to students during his visit to Goole High School to launch the new SkillForce Junior Prince's Award on June 4, 2014 in Yorkshire, England.

Quote:

Wow, it’s brilliant! That’s going up in my room.

— William’s reaction after seeing Sutton Smith’s painting of Kate in Scotland
x

Quote:

On 9 June Prince William will launch #WhoseSideAreYouOn, a new campaign using power of sport to raise awareness of world conservation issues.PW will be joined by David Beckham to engage young people’s support on social networks to combat the illegal trade in wildlife products.
x

Quote:

June 9: Prince William will join Queen & DoE for a reception at Buckingham Palace for the UK technology sector (@MajestyMagazine)
x

Quote:

William & Kate will be in France today to take tea with veterans & attend the commemoration of Normandy Landings at Arromanches #DDay70
x

Princes William and Harry pose for @united4wildlife

Last edited by Gio Gio; 06-06-2014 at 07:33 AM
Old 06-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

D-Day 70th anniversary celebrations end in spectacular style with huge daytime fireworks display as Duke and Duchess of Cambridge meet British veterans for tea party - 06/06/2014.

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge join Normandy D-Day celebrations as they meet British veterans for tea party | Mail Online
Old 06-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Normandy.

Quote:

When she sat down to talk to Arthur Jones in Arromanches, he asked her: ‘Is it OK to kiss a Princess?’ Laughing, she replied: ‘Of course it is.’ Mr Jones, a desert rat from the 7th Armoured Division, seized the moment and gave Catherine a kiss on the cheek. Afterwards, Mr Jones, from Wolverhampton, said: As the prince (William) left he said to me ‘Were you chatting up my wife?’ I told him I only gave her a kiss. William laughed but I’m chuffed I’ve chatted up a princess. I bet I’ll be picked up now and taken to the Tower of London. It was a lovely kiss - she is very sweet and very lovely. I lost my wife 10 years ago, and I’m on my own now, so I don’t get many opportunities for kisses any more. I always thought Kate looked beautiful, but she has a very down to earth personality - it was like she was one of us.
x

Old 06-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Kate Middleton Speeches and Interviews | Video

Quote:
"I know that I am very fortunate. I have the support of my family and friends, I do a job I enjoy… and I have Catherine"
- Prince William

Old 06-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Moderator Manager

I love all the pics & news here!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Prince George is the cutest baby in the world! He looks cute even when he's grumpy.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Members of the British Royal Family attends a reception to recognise the UK technology sector at Buckingham Palace on June 9, 2014 in London, England.

x

Quote:

Kate will attend tomorrow’s Garden Party at Buckingham Palace, rather than the Red Cross one on Thursday.
x

Quote:

The Duke of Edinburgh celebrates his 93rd Birthday tomorrow! Plus Kate launches America’s Cup & Prince Harry attends gala screening of Zulu
x

x
Old 06-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

The Duchess of Cambridge arrives at the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich for the Ben Ainslie America’s Cup Launch - 06.10.2014.

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, launches Britain's bid for glory in America's Cup | Mail Online

---

The Queen and Kate talking to garden party guests, today.

---

William and Harry - The Audi Polo Challenge 2014

Old 06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attends a garden party held at Buckingham Palace on June 10, 2014 in London, England.

Kate's big change: She starts the day in high street to cheer on sailors - then opts for McQueen at Palace garden party (as well as a very exclusive designer hat) | Mail Online

"I feel a real protective instinct, more so now that I am a father, which is why I get emotional".
- Prince William
x

Old 06-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice pics. thanks for posting.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

I miss George....

x

Closed Thread   Post New Thread