Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I, for sure, have never seen a bad photo of her!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kate Middleton Says Prince George Is "a Mix of Both of Us" on First Night Out With Prince William
September 13, 2013 AT 9:45AM By Nicole Eggenberger and Omid Scobie .

Kate Middleton and Prince William's first night out as new parents was quite the glamorous affair! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, both 31, looked better than ever -- with Middleton wearing a stunning Jenny Packham dress -- attending The Tusk Conservation Awards at The Royal Society in London on Thursday, Sept. 12.

An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that William and his wife "looked very relaxed together" while making their way to a meet-and-greet in the lobby. The couple greeted a group of wildlife conservationists and chatted with Gabon President Ali Bongo Ondimba, who asked about their less than two-month-old son, Prince George.

"We've left him at home for the first time," William told Ondimba. When asked who their son looked like most, Middleton replied, "Like most babies, he's got a mix of both of us."

After the greetings, the couple headed to a private reception to meet award winners and then walked into the dining room. The elegant setting featured ten tables accommodating between 8 and 10 people, lavishly decorated with flowers. Each place setting had a gift box from Tiffany & Co.

William sat next to Ondimba, while Middleton sat next to his glamorous wife, Sylvia. The meal included a tomato consomme with celeriac custard and spiced avocado puree for the starter, and Elwy Valley Lamb for the main course.

Speaking to the crowd during the awards, William joked about being a new dad. "As you might have gathered, Catherine and I have recently become proud parents -- of a baby who has a voice to match any lion's roar!" he said. "This is actually our first evening out without him, so please excuse us if you see us nervously casting cheeky glances at our mobile phone to check all is well back home."

Their first night out, however, seemed to be a success. An eyewitness tells Us that upon leaving the event, "Kate was still smiling and waved to a few members of the public waiting on the pavement as their car pulled away."
Kate Middleton: George "Mix of Both of Us," Details on Night Out - Us Weekly
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for all the latest news.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Prince George's Official Portrait Displayed in Queen Elizabeth's Sitting Room at Balmoral Castle
September 24, 2013 AT 10:15AM By Allison Takeda and Omid Scobie.

Queen Elizabeth II is a proud great-grandmother! A new picture of the monarch in her sitting room at Balmoral reveals that Her Majesty has a portrait of her great-grandson Prince George displayed prominently in her Scottish Highlands home.

The portrait is one from the royal family's photo shoot with Kate Middleton's father, Michael Middleton. It was taken about a month after Prince George's July 22 birth and shows the Duchess of Cambridge cradling her newborn son and standing beside her husband, Queen Elizabeth II's grandson Prince William.

As seen in the picture of the Queen at Balmoral, the portrait has a special place on a side table in Her Majesty's sitting room, which also features portraits of the Queen's great-great-grandmother Queen Victoria, a young Prince Albert, and granddaughters Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice.

As previously reported, Prince William and his wife actually spent some time at Balmoral recently. The couple were joined at the castle by New Zealand Prime Minister John Key and his family, who spent two days with the Queen and her family.

According to the New Zealand Herald, Prime Minister Key accompanied the Duke of Cambridge on a grouse shoot, while Middleton enjoyed a walk through the woods with Key's daughter, Stephanie.
Prince George's Photo Displayed at Queen Elizabeth's Balmoral Castle - Us Weekly
Old 09-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Baby christening on Oct. 23! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info

Prince George's Christening: New Details Released on Date, Location - Us Weekly
Old 09-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Baby christening on Oct. 23! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Aww! That's the day before my birthday!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by take the wheel (View Post)
Aww! That's the day before my birthday!
It's fate!

Old 10-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Prince William and Kate Middleton to move into Kensington Palace apartment with Prince George this week
30 Sep 2013 13:09

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge plan to move into their new home 'in a matter of days' following a two-year overhaul

Prince William and Kate are set to move into their new Kensington Palace apartment.

The Royal couple and new born Prince George plan to settle into their four-storey 20-room apartment 1A within days, according to The Express.

And the move is just in time for their new born son's christening on October 23 in the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.

Kate, who has a history of art degree, is believed to have had a hand in the designs and renovation work which have cost around £1million.

The 31-year-old has reportedly chosen antiques and decorations for the apartment, which belonged to Princess Margaret until her death in 2002.

“They can’t wait,” a friend of the couple told The Express. “They are so looking forward to getting the place how they want it and being settled.”

The apartment has five reception rooms, three main bedrooms, dressing rooms and bathrooms, a night and day nursery, staff bedrooms and “ancillary rooms”.

The couple have spent the past fortnight at Balmoral with baby George, the Queen, Prince Philip, Charles and Camilla, but will travel back down to London in the next few days.

The Royal home has a secluded garden and sits next to the apartment that William and Harry grew up in.

“It’s a big task but Kate is confident in her own taste and style and knows what she wants,” the friend said.

Builders are still working on the new drive but most of the interior work is complete.
Prince William and Kate Middleton to move into Kensington Palace apartment with Prince George this week - Mirror Online

Christening of Prince George to be Marked by Commemorative Coins - Day News | Day News
Old 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the news. William seems to be having fun playing soccer.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread