Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2013, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Kate makes first public appearance since birth of baby George as William fires the starting gun at the Anglesey ultra marathon | Mail Online
Kate recycles Zara top as she makes first public engagement since the birth of Prince George | Mail Online

Quote:
Kate Middleton Looks Amazing at First Post-Baby Event With Prince William
August 30, 2013 AT 9:05AM By Allison Takeda

New motherhood agrees with Kate Middleton! On Friday, Aug. 30, just five weeks after giving birth to a beautiful baby boy, the ever-radiant Duchess of Cambridge attended her first post-baby event with Prince William. Arriving at the Ring O'Fire Ultra Marathon in Anglesey, Wales, shortly after 12:30 p.m. local time, the duo were all smiles as they mingled with well-wishers before the race.

"Both looked genuinely happy to be there," an onlooker tells Us Weekly of the royal couple, who appeared sans Prince George. "There was lots of laughter from the new parents as they did their walkabout. Many locals thanked them for being there."

The Duke was at the event to announce the start of the annual 135-mile coastal race, which takes place over three days around Anglesey. Middleton was not initially scheduled to accompany him, but sources tell Us she decided this morning that she wanted to "pop along" to show her gratitude for all the support she and her husband have received since the birth of their son.

Casually clad in snug black skinny jeans, a polka-dot top, and a green blazer, the new mom looked beautiful and slim as she made her way through the crowd at Holyhead Breakwater Country Park. A Middleton family source insists, however, that she has "hardly done anything to lose the weight."

"A few weeks after George was born, you could hardly tell she had just given birth," the source marveled to Us of the 31-year-old Duchess. "Kate's still breastfeeding, and the small weight she gained while pregnant has just melted off. She's not dieting."

Indeed, the new mom has much more important things to focus on -- like getting to know her 5-week-old son. Asked about Prince George at the Ring O'Fire Marathon, Middleton said, "He's very well. He's sleeping at the moment." Then, accepting a bouquet of flowers and a handmade butterfly-shaped decoration from a group of local kids, she noted that her little bundle of joy "loves bright colors."

"He's a little bit of a rascal, put it that way," William previously told CNN of baby George. "So he either reminds me of my brother or me when I was younger. I'm not sure. But he's doing very well at the moment."
Kate Middleton Looks Amazing at First Post-Baby Event With Prince William
Old 09-02-2013, 04:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for all the news & pics.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

William and Kate to be immortalised in wax | Channel24
Old 09-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for all the news!

Old 09-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Prince William and Kate take Prince George to visit Diana’s family
Posted: 3 September, 2013 11:16 am

Prince William and wife the Duchess of Cambridge marked the 16th anniversary of his mother’s death by taking their six-week-old baby son Prince George to visit Diana’s family. The new parents spent the weekend with Diana, Princess of Wales’s eldest sister Lady Sarah McCorguodale at the farm in Stoke Rochford where Lady Sarah lives with her family, according to the Daily Express.

The Duke and Duchess were seen boarding a helicopter with Prince George at Belton Woods country club near Grantham, which is located close to the home of Diana’s sister. William enjoys a close relationship with his aunt and last year he, Kate and brother Prince Harry attended the wedding of their cousin and Lady Sarah’s eldest child Emily McCorquodale to James Hutt. Last week, the Duchess of Cambridge made her return to public life as she joined Prince William to start to the Ring O’Fire Marathon in Anglesey. Kate revealed George was doing “really well” and the little Prince was being looked after by his grandmother, Carole Middleton, at home.

The couple are preparing to move to London permanently later this month, when William’s tour of duty comes to an end in Anglesey. William and Kate with their son George will move into their new apartment at Kensington Palace as renovations are due to completed shortly.
Prince William and Kate take Prince George to visit Diana's family | Royal Central
Old 09-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad that Prince George will grow up knowing his grandmother's family.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That's so sweet they took George to visit Diana's family!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

It really is.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Banned

The Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London:

Last edited by Fastbak; 09-12-2013 at 08:08 PM
Old 09-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Kate looks gorgeous! That dress is beautiful!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Moderator Manager

So glamorous these two. And Kate rarely takes a bad photo (probably never because I haven't seen any).

Closed Thread   Post New Thread