Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure we'll Find out soon enough. I kind of have a Hunch that When (not If) They get back together in the Future, we'll find out why they Broke up at Quantico
SaraSidleStokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Supreme Fan

They were SO cute tonight, of course it had to be ruined with that phone call. i think it's too early for their past selves to break up yet...fingers crossed!
Old 11-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode
Old 11-30-2015, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
They were SO cute tonight, of course it had to be ruined with that phone call. i think it's too early for their past selves to break up yet...fingers crossed!
RIGHT?? Can I just say I do not like Caleb's Dad like AT ALL!! I mean even if she is lying about her Sister (Which I don't think she is seeing as We saw her talk to her on Skype) Its not any of Clayton's business to go and Tell Caleb anything. I get he's only trying to protect his son But still BLECH!!

and Yes I agree they were adorable last night
Old 11-30-2015, 08:34 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm hoping that Caleb looks into it and protects her and she doesn't get pissed, otherwise it will be just like when he found out about her sister. We've already seen that fight.
There was a very, very brief clip in the promo of Shelby crying and being held. You can't see who it is, but they're wearing the blue NAT shirt. I'm hoping its Caleb and they stay strong together through whatever this sister thing is.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

cannot wait to watch the latest epi

{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

I don't think this new sister thing is the reason they break up. Caleb made it sound like Shelby left him. I think she might have wanted to focus on being an agent.

They were absolutely adorable. Like a married couple at the bar
Old 12-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

You know ,come to think of it I think you guys might be right!! I mean on the Promo there's also a voice over where Caleb says "I never meant to betray you" i THOUGHT it was Future Caleb saying that to Future Shelby because this past ep never delved into what he read over how she emailed Clayton saying she still loved Caleb BUT now it would make more sense if it were the Past.

Plus Elena is right about the implication of the break up.
Old 12-02-2015, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

On the one hand I want them to make up quickly in the present timeline but the angst is so good though. And the acting is on point so I don't mind even if it's heartbreaking I'm conflicted
Old 12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

This couple is beyond cute and their chemistry is amazing. I hope they finish out as end game.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
On the one hand I want them to make up quickly in the present timeline but the angst is so good though. And the acting is on point so I don't mind even if it's heartbreaking I'm conflicted
I agree, But then again I also kind of think that once they work their stuff out in the Present and hopefully get back together, We'll get the Angst in the Past so either way we'll be happy
Old 12-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

^ Good point. I hadn't considered that. But if they get back together then the break up isn't so bad so what would be the point revealing it? It would be anti-climatic tbh. It would make more sense to reveal it and make it look like reconciliation isn't an option and then work towards building them back up. I ship another couple in the same scenario of two timelines and a break up but they're not doing a good job with the angst. The Quantico writers are
Old 12-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ Good point. I hadn't considered that. But if they get back together then the break up isn't so bad so what would be the point revealing it? It would be anti-climatic tbh. It would make more sense to reveal it and make it look like reconciliation isn't an option and then work towards building them back up. I ship another couple in the same scenario of two timelines and a break up but they're not doing a good job with the angst. The Quantico writers are
That's what I mean though, I don't think that once they get back together in the Present time line ,that they would have broken up in the Past Right away, I think the Break up will Happen and then the Writers will make it look like they won't reconcile in the Present, it will take awhile and then they'll hook up, HONESTLY in a way they Kind of remind me of Castle and Beckett on Castle. There was a lot of Drama between the time they Showed they liked each other until the time they hooked up and they did it in such a way that it didn't get Boring. I am loving the Quantico writers as much as I love the Castle writers at the moment.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

^ I'm confused So you think they'll get together in the present before or after they break up in the past? Because how will we get past angst if they've already broken up? My assumption is after the past break up we won't be going back to the past or they won't see each other again. Or do you think they'll break up in the past and then still see each other so that's how we'll get angst in the past? I hope this makes sense.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ I'm confused So you think they'll get together in the present before or after they break up in the past? Because how will we get past angst if they've already broken up? My assumption is after the past break up we won't be going back to the past or they won't see each other again. Or do you think they'll break up in the past and then still see each other so that's how we'll get angst in the past? I hope this makes sense.
I just mean that They Will be broken up in the Past but it won't be awhile until they get back together in the Future time line, Their will be plenty of Angst to go around for those of us that like it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top