Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2004, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkB
Yeah, she choose the Immortal over Angel. And they have an "eternal love" :laugh:
The only thing separating Spike and Buffy is that she still thinks he is dead. The hands clasp was way better than a kiss to me; not that I wouldn't have minded a kiss. lol

I love how Spuffy was shown as a mature honest relationship in season 7. It showed what love is really all about; that is being there through the good and bad. Angel can say he loves Buffy but actions speak louder than words. Spike certainly went above and beyond proving his love.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eternal Love
Thenk god they never said that Buffy loves thos Immortal it would be REALLY unrealistic to Buffys Character. I have a picture with Buffy and Spike where stan: "The only thing that seperate them is dead" and that is really true- what seperate B/A? Sex? They just don´t love each other that much to want to be together. Would I be a Bangel Fan I would be really disappointment with this couple long ago- a lame kiss isn´t anough for a real shipper. Persanally I didn´t mind whenever B/S didn´t kiss in the seventh season or not- the most important thing are their feelings that we could see on screen- love isn´t about kisses. I noticed that my fovourite movies are almost without a kiss and one one could say they weren´t in love in these movies but some Fans always claim B/S aren´t a love story just because they didn´t kiss. How weird is that?
I musn´t be said by the writers to know that Buffy and Spike were a Love Story. Everyone who don´t go in the Net will say THEY ARE. Joss said B/S realationship is about mistery- isn´t that what says it all- the writers had never admit to that because then it would be gone- the mistery wouldn´ t be there...
I totally agree with everything you said! There is nothing in the way of Bangel. If Buffy and Angel cared enough, they could overcome all of their 'obstacles.' If Angel is worried about losing his soul, he could fight for a permanent soul like Spike did. Angel doesn't because being with Buffy is not high on his priority list. Buffy having a normal life is also not an obstacle, otherwise, why would she be starting a relationship with another demon?

A kiss wouldn’t satisfy me if I were a Bangel shipper. Because, when you consider the context, it's obvious the kiss was temporary insanity and meaningless. It doesn't show love because her other actions indicate she doesn't even care about him deeply. Buffy didn't care about Angel before the kiss (as shown by her lack of concern during his sojourn at the bottom of the ocean and during a well-known apocalypse in L.A.) and she didn't care about him after the kiss (Following the big battle in Sunnydale, she runs off to Europe without telling Angel anything. At some point she finds out about his new job at W&H and instead of trying to save him, she gives him the cold shoulder and no doubt will not come to his aid during this year's apocalypse.)

Quote:
Originally posted by Eternal Love
They were like a real married couple who knows each other so well wit their best and worst sides but love each other no mater what. But there are also married couples who marry so young but then see the worst sides of the partner and the love is gone The end of this story- they get divorce. Buffy and Spike proved that they are not like this-
Great post!

I like how the text alludes to B/S being like a married couple --
SPIKE: Hi honey, you're home. (End of Days)

And in First Date, Buffy tries to cover it but she's obviously disappointed when Spike says that he no longer dreams of the crypt for two with a picket fence.

Last edited by Cati; 05-17-2004 at 03:03 PM
Old 05-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Absolute Fan

B/S developed an incredible level of trust in season 7.

theFirstBuffy/Spike

Old 05-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New Spuffy video!

Title: The Reason
About: A video about how loving Buffy changed Spike for the better.
Artist: Hoobastank

Link in Sig. Enjoy!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Bee
New Spuffy video!

Title: The Reason
About: A video about how loving Buffy changed Spike for the better.
Artist: Hoobastank

Link in Sig. Enjoy!
Beautiful!
Old 05-22-2004, 10:24 AM
Absolute Fan

by gillykitten

wallpaper

by Vixen:

wallpaper

Old 05-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Glad ya enjoyed The Video.

Gorgeous Wallpapers! Cati.

Old 05-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

by Secret Annexe
Old 05-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Absolute Fan

You can find this extra footage by typing "Buffy dailies" into the search engine on E-Bay.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

Hot, very hot pics.
Old 05-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Good God! Could you see JM's ass anymore! I feel so sorry for the poor guy. He had to go through that just because Marti Noxon is a horny bitch He's got so much more acting potential than being reduced to that.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Yep hot pix indeed where are they taken from ?

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 05-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I feel kind of bad for JM too. Though I can't stop looking at the pic of his butt...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges
Yep hot pix indeed where are they taken from ?
They're screenshots from the Wrecked dailies which are on sale on E-Bay. I'm not entirely sure what are dailies but I think it's basically extra footage that was filmed.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Cati
Yeah, I feel kind of bad for JM too. Though I can't stop looking at the pic of his butt...

They're screenshots from the Wrecked dailies which are on sale on E-Bay. I'm not entirely sure what are dailies but I think it's basically extra footage that was filmed.
OMJ Dailies are the cut scenes like the Uncensored Smash ending! I hope that who ever buys this footage will share it with all of us Spuffy fans on the net. lol

Old 05-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Thx Cati !

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Bee
OMJ Dailies are the cut scenes like the Uncensored Smash ending! I hope that who ever buys this footage will share it with all of us Spuffy fans on the net. lol
OMG me too !!! i didn't even know those dailies existed !

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Closed Thread   Post New Thread