Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah fred and spike is like Dawn and Spike really that is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].I like F/S but just as friends .Spike will never love anybody then buffy :0).I whent to school for 3 hours [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Bee:
<STRONG>

We really do think alike. I thought that the first time I saw them in a scene together. Fred is like a older Dawn. I do like their friendship though. I really missed the Spike and Dawn friendship.

I don't know how anybody can see that Smashed ending and the uncensored one and not think Spuffy is Hot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I Know That Ending Was Really Hot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]... and I Loved The Spike Dawn Friendship, and I Loke Fred and Spike as Friends Because Fred Belongs With Wes and Spike Belongs With Buffy Plan and Simple [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Intervention was on today. Love that episode.

The Buffybot is so funny. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You should really see him naked! I mean Really! lol

Angel is lame and has bloody stupid hair that sticks straight up. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Extreme Fan

I Love Intervention, When The BuffyBot Called Giles "Guyles" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...and The Kiss At The End Was So Sweet [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

yeah that kiss was wow its was so sweet !! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].Gules [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that was funny Laura and I think that fredis in love with wesley [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-23-2004, 03:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay can anyone let me know what's going on between Buffy and Spike? We've only in the middle of the season where the Potential Slayers have been introduced.
Old 01-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ForeverAnAngel:
<STRONG>Okay can anyone let me know what's going on between Buffy and Spike? We've only in the middle of the season where the Potential Slayers have been introduced.</STRONG>
Buffy declares that her relationship with Spike is over but it's clear she still has feelings for and is attracted to him. There are lots of little scenes that give away her feelings though she tries to hide and suppress them. Her friends, Dawn, and Giles make her believe there is something wrong with starting up a relationship with Spike again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] She promises them that it's over but as the season progresses, it becomes apparent that that's not the case. When Spike offers to leave in "First Date" Buffy refuses to let him and by "Touched" she asks him to spend the night with her, though they don't have sex. Basically, in Season 7 B/S are building a relationship which is healthy and the opposite of season 6. They begin to truly connect with and trust each other. It's a slow process though. The wounds from season 6 need to heal. But gradually Buffy begins to bring down her walls and in the end she finally admits she loves him. However, just as they arrive at this moment of truth, they run out of time. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Here's a quote from Potential which shows how torn Buffy is inside.

AMANDA
Is it weird? We're mean to each other, and we like each other.
BUFFY
Well, it depends. Sometimes that's how people relate. Being mean to each other. Even mortal enemies— (increasingly emphatic) Then with the— And that leads to no good, absolutely no good. And much confusion. A-and then it's over. Absolutely, seriously, definitely over. And that's confusing too. The over part. Which it is. Over! (catches herself, calms a bit) So, maybe.

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Cati ]
Old 01-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Cati! I appreciate you typing all that out [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Is season 7 the last season? Do they even end up together in the finale?!?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just full of questions about these two, because, I have to admit, that I lost interest in watching Buffy during season 6 because of the way they were running the Buffy/Spike relationship into the ground. I didn't agree with what the producers/writers/whatever were doing....
Old 01-24-2004, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

yeah she was confustin about spike [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that was chute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].she will always think of him .seaon 7 is realy good !! Here soem FA

catihaai how are you doing ?? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Me good

a really good site

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Suzanne Evans ]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi Suzanne! I'm doing well too! Pretty artwork, especially the second one. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Thanks Cati! I appreciate you typing all that out [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Is season 7 the last season? Do they even end up together in the finale?!?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just full of questions about these two, because, I have to admit, that I lost interest in watching Buffy during season 6 because of the way they were running the Buffy/Spike relationship into the ground. I didn't agree with what the producers/writers/whatever were doing....</STRONG>
Yes, season 7 was the last. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was disappointed because if Btvs had continued for an eighth, we would no doubt have gotten to watch a fully developed and healthy Spuffy romance. Throughout season 7 their relationship grew and slowly healed from season 6.
But SMG decided she wanted to move on from Btvs. It seems she's afraid that the longer she plays Buffy, the more people will associate her with the role, and she'll have less diverse roles offered to her...

B/S didn't end up together because Spike died in the finale. But it was the two of them in the end. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Angel showed up briefly for the last two episodes and B/A kissed. The kiss was unemotional and mechanical. Their love theme was not played. Also, for part of the kiss, they even used SMG's stunt double!

Angel smelled Spike on Buffy and she told him Spike was in her heart. Angel wanted to get back together with her (not sure how because there's still the curse) but she turned him down. B/A are now separated not by outside forces but because Buffy has no desire to be with Angel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He offered to be her champion but she said that would be Spike. He moped and tried to make her feel guilty. But all she could say to comfort him was that if she and Angel would ever get back together it would be 'years, if ever.' B/A forever is no longer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Five minutes after Angel showed up, Buffy sent him away. She had no I Love You for him. Basically she gave him the brush-off which even Angel admitted.

I have no doubt that Buffy's romantic love for Angel is over and I have to wonder if she loves him at all. I mean, it was the apocalypse of apocalypses, she might die and never see Angel again, yet she wouldn't spare even 15 minutes to be with him. Also, she didn't look affected when he walked away. True love, hah!!!
Their once passionate romance had completely faded. It was interesting to watch Angel clinging to Buffy (what a reversal!) and trying to get her to give him a bit of hope while Buffy tried to let him down without hurting him too much.

Buffy went straight home, chatted briefly with her friends and then went straight into Spike's arms and they spent the last two nights before the apocalypse together. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] The last night they may even have had sex but it's very unclear. Buffy goes to Spike in the basement, B/S face each other meaningfully and then the scene fades out...

The next day is the big battle. Spike's amulet kills the Ubervamps but it also takes his life. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Buffy is with him. He tells her to leave; he wants her to go on living, have a full and happy life after him. She refuses to go and with tears in her eyes, she tells him "I Love You." He replies "No you don't but thank you for saying it." Then she clasps his hand. Something passes through them, a meeting of two souls. Their joined hands burst into flame. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Finally as the cave collapses above them, Spike again tells her to go and she does this time.

There are lots of interesting interpretations of the final episode "Chosen." This is one of my favourites

B/A fans will always claim Buffy did not love Spike because Spike said "No you don't." But in that case, B/A fans would have to admit that she loved him in season 6 because Spike claimed that she did. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Buffy accidentally admitted her feelings for Spike as far back as episode 7x14 "First Date" when she burst out: "Why does everybody in this house think I'm still in love with Spike?"

Joss Whedon's comments on Spuffy season 7:
""We had a few things in mind with season seven," explains Whedon. "One, everybody was tired of being depressed including us" "Two, this was the last season. Three, lets get back to where we started. Let's go back to the beginning. Not the word, not the bang the real beginning. And the real beginning was girl power. The real beginning is what does it mean to be a slayer? And, not to feel guilty about the power, but having seen the dark side of it, and finding the light again. To explore the idea of the Slayer fully and to see a very grown up and romantic and confusing relationship that isn't about power, but actually genuinely beautiful between two people in the form of Buffy and Spike."

Another quote:
Whedon stated, "in time what went on with Spike and Buffy was very textured and complicated." The relationship, as it evolved in season seven, "has a romantic/sexual angle but not a physical one."

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Cati ]
Old 01-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Most Bangel Fans Do Think That Buffy Never Loved Spike Because He Was Dying and well she just said it out of pity, me i think that is the stupidest thing ever My Guess Is Buffy Realized When Spike Was Dying How Much She Needed Him and How Much She Really Loved Him, So She Told Him, I'd Say The Only Reason Spike Sadi That Was Because He Has To Save The World, For Everyone and For Buffy, and Deep Down He Did Believe Her, Because It Was true (Why Else Would There Hands Burst Into Flames They Saw Into Eachothers Souls) [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cati:
<STRONG>

Yes, season 7 was the last. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was disappointed because if Btvs had continued for an eighth, we would no doubt have gotten to watch a fully developed and healthy Spuffy romance. Throughout season 7 their relationship grew and slowly healed from season 6.
But SMG decided she wanted to move on from Btvs. It seems she's afraid that the longer she plays Buffy, the more people will associate her with the role, and she'll have less diverse roles offered to her...

B/S didn't end up together because Spike died in the finale. But it was the two of them in the end. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Angel showed up briefly for the last two episodes and B/A kissed. The kiss was unemotional and mechanical. Their love theme was not played. Also, for part of the kiss, they even used SMG's stunt double!

Angel smelled Spike on Buffy and she told him Spike was in her heart. Angel wanted to get back together with her (not sure how because there's still the curse) but she turned him down. B/A are now separated not by outside forces but because Buffy has no desire to be with Angel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He offered to be her champion but she said that would be Spike. He moped and tried to make her feel guilty. But all she could say to comfort him was that if she and Angel would ever get back together it would be 'years, if ever.' B/A forever is no longer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Five minutes after Angel showed up, Buffy sent him away. She had no I Love You for him. Basically she gave him the brush-off which even Angel admitted.

I have no doubt that Buffy's romantic love for Angel is over and I have to wonder if she loves him at all. I mean, it was the apocalypse of apocalypses, she might die and never see Angel again, yet she wouldn't spare even 15 minutes to be with him. Also, she didn't look affected when he walked away. True love, hah!!!
Their once passionate romance had completely faded. It was interesting to watch Angel clinging to Buffy (what a reversal!) and trying to get her to give him a bit of hope while Buffy tried to let him down without hurting him too much.

Buffy went straight home, chatted briefly with her friends and then went straight into Spike's arms and they spent the last two nights before the apocalypse together. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] The last night they may even have had sex but it's very unclear. Buffy goes to Spike in the basement, B/S face each other meaningfully and then the scene fades out...

The next day is the big battle. Spike's amulet kills the Ubervamps but it also takes his life. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Buffy is with him. He tells her to leave; he wants her to go on living, have a full and happy life after him. She refuses to go and with tears in her eyes, she tells him "I Love You." He replies "No you don't but thank you for saying it." Then she clasps his hand. Something passes through them, a meeting of two souls. Their joined hands burst into flame. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Finally as the cave collapses above them, Spike again tells her to go and she does this time.

There are lots of interesting interpretations of the final episode "Chosen." This is one of my favourites

B/A fans will always claim Buffy did not love Spike because Spike said "No you don't." But in that case, B/A fans would have to admit that she loved him in season 6 because Spike claimed that she did. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Buffy accidentally admitted her feelings for Spike as far back as episode 7x14 "First Date" when she burst out: "Why does everybody in this house think I'm still in love with Spike?"

Joss Whedon's comments on Spuffy season 7:
""We had a few things in mind with season seven," explains Whedon. "One, everybody was tired of being depressed including us" "Two, this was the last season. Three, lets get back to where we started. Let's go back to the beginning. Not the word, not the bang the real beginning. And the real beginning was girl power. The real beginning is what does it mean to be a slayer? And, not to feel guilty about the power, but having seen the dark side of it, and finding the light again. To explore the idea of the Slayer fully and to see a very grown up and romantic and confusing relationship that isn't about power, but actually genuinely beautiful between two people in the form of Buffy and Spike."

Another quote:
Whedon stated, "in time what went on with Spike and Buffy was very textured and complicated." The relationship, as it evolved in season seven, "has a romantic/sexual angle but not a physical one."

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Cati ]</STRONG>
Firstly, Cati, thanks once again for typing all that out....secondly....

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Spike dies?!? I didn't know that!!! That completely bites the big one!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I really don't like that outcome [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But from reading this, I can see that, yeah Spike and Buffy definitely (though tentively) got together by the end of the season (Yay!) I'm really happy with that - when I think of them together, I always think of Spike's face when he realises that Buffy has come back from the dead [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It's soooo sweet! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
<STRONG>

Firstly, Cati, thanks once again for typing all that out....secondly....

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Spike dies?!? I didn't know that!!! That completely bites the big one!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I really don't like that outcome [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But from reading this, I can see that, yeah Spike and Buffy definitely (though tentively) got together by the end of the season (Yay!) I'm really happy with that - when I think of them together, I always think of Spike's face when he realises that Buffy has come back from the dead [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It's soooo sweet! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well there really isn't a reason to be that sad about Spike's death. He is on Angel now. In fact the WB insisted the only way they would renew the show is if JM joined the show. There is still hope for Spike and Buffy in the end of Angel. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Heey guys.Yeah bangels do think that wel lthats crap.Buffy does love spike so deal with that [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] so how aer you guys.I am good.Laura I love your avi [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].I am glad ou liked the Fanart [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].here season 7 is showing agian :

Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-26-2004, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep Buffy loves Spike even Joss says So! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The creator of these characters. lol He knows what the truth is.

Bangels just don't wanna believe it. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Buffy doesn't just say I love you to anybody. Buffy loves Spike and someday she will tell him again and make him believe her. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread