Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Eternal Love
This title rock!!!
Cati came up with it.

Hey your back! I thought you couldn't post anymore.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I just found an interesting observation on a site- it's that in most Spuffy scenes you can see a heart somewhere in the background or nearby-
like in Tabula Rasa the guy that passes by them when they're kissing has hearts on his shirt, and there's a heart on the rug in the beginning of dead things, and right after buffy goes to spike in as you were there's a shot of an iron heart in spike's crypt- there's a bunch of others too but I thought this was kinda neat

"I'm Batman!" - Dean Winchester
Old 12-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eternal Love
This title rock!!!
Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOO46
I just found an interesting observation on a site- it's that in most Spuffy scenes you can see a heart somewhere in the background or nearby-
like in Tabula Rasa the guy that passes by them when they're kissing has hearts on his shirt, and there's a heart on the rug in the beginning of dead things, and right after buffy goes to spike in as you were there's a shot of an iron heart in spike's crypt- there's a bunch of others too but I thought this was kinda neat
Thanks for posting that, very interesting! Subliminal messaging that Spuffy=true love?
Old 12-04-2004, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Don't forget to post on the Spuffy threads on the JM and SMG boards. Nobody is posting.

Spuffy equals True Love. I like the sound of that.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Absolute Fan

by Tyler Durden

by Tyler Durden

by Tien

by In This Reality

Jaime, I'd like to post on the other Spuffy threads but with final exams approaching, I just don't have time.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys

Go to http://tvguide.com/ and vote for Spuffy for Best Kiss for OMWF. They are only 1% above Bangel right now and other couples like Mulder and Scully are ahead.

Also if you like Seth and Summer check out my new videos. My friend Joey is hosting them since my site is down. She has Spuffy vids on her site plus daily clips and more. Oh and did I mention I crave feedback? lol

http://www.spuffyangdelia.com/id72.html

Great Arts Cati!

I understand but you could just post the same stuff that you post here. Just copy and paste. lol We can't let those threads die.

Old 12-06-2004, 05:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I voted- and Spuffy is in 1st place right now! (How long does the poll go for?)
Anyway- I'm doing my best to post on all the Spuffy threads- gotta keep the spuffyness going lol
Oh and Cati thanks for those. I especially love that scene from Fool For Love- so sweet

Old 12-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't understand how anyone can doubt it'll be Spuffy in the end. Angel wanted to be with Buffy in Chosen but she decided to explore her relationship with Spike. Angel still wanted to be with Buffy after Spike "died" but she chose the Immortal over him. Angel is at best Buffy's third choice. If another hot guy comes along, she'll push him aside again.

And when she finds out Spike is alive, she'll choose Spike. Their relationship only ended because Spike died. She didn't want to be separated from him.
The Bangel's can doubt it will be Spuffy in the end all they want. But the truth is it will be Spuffy in the end. How can it not be? Spike now knows he was wrong and that Buffy loves him (thanks to what Andrew said in TGIQ). Bangel will only get back together in the B/Aers dreams.

Quote:
It sounds like to me the Bangels are grasping at straws. So what if Fox wants the reunion? They are stuck in the past. Joss is the creator and he has made it clear that he thinks Spike is the better man for Buffy.

If there is a movie there is no way that Spike won't be apart of it. James has already said he would do it. If David did want to do it too it is delusional to think that it would be Bangel all in love again. Most likely it would be the three of them fighting a big evil and Buffy never choosing between them.

I keep reading about just cause SMG is So pro Bangel that means she would never do a Spuffy reunion. Ok yeah right she would really be that stupid and give up all that money and the only time she was against Spuffy is the relationship in Season 6. She never said anything bad about the relationship in Season 7. I think what it all comes down too is if she likes the script and has nothing to with shipper preference. I honestly don't think Joss is ever gonna have Buffy choose anyway.
WORD! I couldn't agree more. No offense to the Bangel fans but B/A is NEVER gonna reunite in a movie no matter how much they want them too. The Bangel fans are definitely grasping at straws. No doubt about it. SMG's not pro-Bangel. If anything she's pro-Spuffy. She probably turned pro-Spuffy again after Season 7. Sarah wouldn't be that stupid too refuse doing a movie if Spuffy reunite. As you said if she likes the script and thinks it's good she'll do it.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

And also Buffy is dating the Immortal so she has definately moved on from Angel. However, she still doesn't know Spike is alive. I'm sure if she found out she'd dump the Immortal right on his a$$

Old 12-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOO46
And also Buffy is dating the Immortal so she has definately moved on from Angel. However, she still doesn't know Spike is alive. I'm sure if she found out she'd dump the Immortal right on his a$$
lol, word! and they'll get a kiss with tongue when they reunite
Old 12-07-2004, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We Beat Bangel!

The final tally goes as such: Ross/Rachel 63%, Spike/Buffy 32%, John/Aeryn 30%, Carrie/Big 27%, Buffy/Angel 10%, followed by Mulder/Scully 9%.

Ross and Rachel won but Spuffy came in Second.

Old 12-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Jaime, that can't be right.. Those numbers total to 171%!!

Here's a new Spuffy photo album. The first one was reaching the size limit so I asked a friend to open another account. Please add the following to the first post, right under the link to the first album:

Spuffy Photo Album 2 (hotlinking also permitted)

Thanks!

Last edited by Cati; 12-08-2004 at 04:57 AM
Old 12-08-2004, 05:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Spuffy Pictures - Looking at them together is so sweet.
Just wanted to say hi to the Spuffy fans

Have a great day
Old 12-08-2004, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Cati
Jaime, that can't be right.. Those numbers total to 171%!!

Here's a new Spuffy photo album. The first one was reaching the size limit so I asked a friend to open another account. Please add the following to the first post, right under the link to the first album:

Spuffy Photo Album 2 (hotlinking also permitted)

Thanks!
It's correct as far as I know. I got the email from BAP's yesterday morning.

Hey B/SLover! Great to see you posting.

Old 12-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Absolute Fan

The person who sent the email made a mistake. The percentages have to add up to 100%.