Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I thought this was the Brooke&Nathan thread.
^ It is, did you like the potential of Brooke/Nathan together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, but at the same time an music tour is more important than an basketball camp, regardless of gender and how important that camp is.

Haley's dreams got put on the backburner quite a few times throughout the show, so I definitely wouldn't say we saw her pursue her dreams more than Nathan. Haley getting pregnant was on both of them lol and it's clearly something that neither party planned at that point, so Nathan wasn't the only one who had to put things on hold dream wise.

Chris did play an part in their issues and Haley was wrong to get the kiss/es from Nathan, but regardless all of that he was 100% wrong for giving her an ultimatum and for trying to sleep with her sister.

I doubt lol, since Nathan wouldn't have been written in the way that S2 Haley did.
Nathan issue wasn't the music tour, his issue was her going with Chris Keller and having kissing lessons with him behind his back. Haley MADE IT seem like she was having an affair with the way she was acting.

I guess I see it differently.

Well technically he slept with Taylor before he even knew who Haley was. And luckily they didn't sleep together. During that time Nathan was hurt. He felt betrayed by his wife who he truly loved. When you are husband and wise you have to BOTH be honest and have trust. Haley didn't have trust in Nathan from day one when she decided to sneak in the studio with Chris all the time and getting Brooke to lie for her.

Haley ACTED like she did not care for Nathan feelings at all that is why Nathan was mad, heck that's why Peyton was mad... and quietly Lucas because she pretended to be another person. Nathan went to visit Haley when she was on tour and she didn't even care. She treated him like the messenger boy and he left.... and he see her on tv with Chris Keller and of course she couldn't mention her marriage because the guy on the show told her not to.....

She ASKED Nathan to watch that interview and when he did, it was like a slap in the face to him... it's not Haley fault but from NATHAN's point of view, imagine what he was seeing? Seeing Haley on tv laughing it up with Chris... the guy who sort of was ruining their marriage to begin with.

The whole thing was Haley's fault. All of it started with her lies... if she was honest upfront, and never allowed Chris to be kissing her than everything would've been different.

Not sure why people expect Nathan to act all accepting and smiley and happy with how ridiculous Haley was acting in season 2.
As I mentioned if the roles were reversed and Nathan was the one kissing his assistant who can help him get into the NBA or something, people would be very upset with it. But since it's Haley, the nice girl, I guess everything is alright.

And don't get me wrong, I love Haley, but how she acted in season 2 was ridiculous and I don't blame Nathan for acting the way he did since he was only like 16 years old and the FIRST woman he ever fell in love with was on tour with Chris without giving him a second though... that's how he saw it. He even asked Haley why didn't she ask him to come with her, and she was ............... no responses.

Team Nathan every day and re-watch for season 2.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always thought Brooke and Nathan had potential. I certainly enjoyed their chemistry and I wished they had gotten more scenes together

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 02-03-2018 at 09:29 PM
Old 02-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

These two were my crackship!! I loved the potential of what could have been with them.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

So did I.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Well they did hookup once so I guess that's the closest we'd ever get.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When would you have wanted them to date if that did happen?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Due to Haley and Nathan getting together in S1, they would've had to get together earlier in the season. But Nathan was dating Peyton... so I don't know if they could've done it without making those two villians so to speak for hurting everyone.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, that's definitely true but at the same time it's not like Peyton and Nathan really cared a lot about each other though.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

True. But even then Brooke wouldn't have done anything like that to Peyton. They were too close.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, that's true I guess.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, that's definitely true but at the same time it's not like Peyton and Nathan really cared a lot about each other though.
Yes!!!
Old 02-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Yes!!!
Yep
Old 02-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
I always thought Brooke and Nathan had potential. I certainly enjoyed their chemistry and I wished they had gotten more scenes together
I would've loved to have more scenes with these two
Old 02-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
I would've loved to have more scenes with these two
It sucks that we didn't even get that.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree, I think they actually could've had Nathan and Brooke together if it was written that way, even in season 1 but Haley/Nathan would've had to have been erased though...

So, season 2 just feels like the most logical season... or actually season 5.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread