Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan23 (View Post)
^ ^ yea I know what you mean....but you can't put it all on Jim. Dylan was at fault too and especially Kelly too. But yea Jim kind of open the way for them to happen.

I loved when Jim went over to Dylan's house after Jack was killed, and how he took him 'home' cause Brenda told her dad too. Kelly was all speechless in the background and left to her own house afterwards.
Yeah, Jim was the first leg knocked out in their relationship. Then it was Dylan's distance, and when they were finally on their last leg Kelly was just the wind to knock the whole table over. After she happened, everything was beyond repairable for awhile. I have to give it to Brenda though, she really fought for her relationship and I really felt bad for her when Dylan barely fought with her.

I hated Jim's hold and manipulation on Brenda's love life. It was always a bit disturbing to me.

I loved when Jim did that too, and again I have to give it to Brenda. She was such a strong and forgiving person. There's no way you would cheat on me with my best friend, keep it a secret from me for months, and then be invited back in my house so soon. I would've never been able to do it. It really surprised me when she ended apologizing to him.

I so hated Kelly in that episode. I've never known a selfish person like that. Who goes to their boyfriend's dad's funeral and makes the whole situation about her?! I don't know if there's an episode where I wanted to punch her more (there actually probably is, but I just can't think of it right now, lol.)
cartiergurl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww... Summer Storm caps.

Jordan23 your icon and sig combo is too cute.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the caps, they're awesome! I adore "Summer Storm"! Oh, Brenda and Dylan... "Brenda, you're yhe only one I trust." And "Anything else that you need?" "You." I'm speechless now! Their chemistry is ROCKIN'!!!

Brenda was awesome to Dylan in post-Jack epis. She was pretty cool to Kelly too, not that anyone expected empress to appreciate it I'm still "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck..." concerning Kelly

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
yulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks izziejames. I like yours as well and loved that scene too.

Mikela, I agree with your post.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow thanks so much for those caps love summer storm one of my fav epis ever.
Great avi Jordan its really cute.
The truth hurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ thanks...and you can call me Pat.

^ ^
Old 06-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

^ I love that pic too. Here's some more caps:

Old 06-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey if any of you want to be involved with the planning of the BtVS board and it's threads, hit up the Request board where we've got a list set up on the 90210 thread.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mikela, thanks for the caps. I liked that episode...Dylan and Brenda were so cute in it...dancing and all.

Emily got on my nerves though!
Old 06-22-2007, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah, Dylan and Brenda were always cute whenever they danced.

Emily, got on my nerves too. I never really cared for the character especially in seasons 4, and 5, but she did make the show a bit more interesting while she was on in season 2.

I just watched, "Anaconda." I loved them in that episode. Their scenes pretty much owned seasons 1 and 2. It's too bad they couldn't own more seasons.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:32 AM
Total Fan

YEEEPEEE, "Summer Storm"!!! U4EA! "Everybody's talkin' about it!"!!! They make me DAMN euforic, lol!!! Thanks for the caps, and please, MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Last edited by sabriras; 06-22-2007 at 04:37 AM
sabriras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
^ Yeah, Dylan and Brenda were always cute whenever they danced.

Emily, got on my nerves too. I never really cared for the character especially in seasons 4, and 5, but she did make the show a bit more interesting while she was on in season 2.

I just watched, "Anaconda." I loved them in that episode. Their scenes pretty much owned seasons 1 and 2. It's too bad they couldn't own more seasons.

I totally agree for me B&D where the reason for start watching 90210.They are so amazing together. I never liked Emily Valentine found her a big annoyance.
Thank you all so much for those great caps they are awesome!!
The truth hurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mikela, love your icon. Dylan and Brandon were definitely best friends and brothers too.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks, I love your Brandon, Brenda, and Dylan one too. I love that quote so much, the only person to really save him was a Walsh. It's too bad their relationship got strained at the end of season 4 and 5 over Kelly though. That really wasn't a fight worth having to me.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ thanks and yup. I hated that season and how they fought over her like she was everything to them. But I liked how they came back together after Dylan lost Toni.....and when he left town. Brandon was the only one there to see him off.

Also, I like your line how a Walsh was the only who could save Dylan. Definitely thread title potential.
Reply   Post New Thread