Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Booth/Brennan #11: If I hold out my hand, would it change where you're standing now?

[by ally]

welcome to the 11th Seeley Booth & Temperance Brennan appreciation thread
[If I hold out my hand, would it change where you're standing now? ]

unconditional friendship. complete trust & understanding. earth-shattering chemistry. eye-stares with a thousand emotions
behind them.
a connection that only two soulmates could have that will never fully be severed; a relationship that will undeniably blossom
into more.
Give it time: It's fate.

[S H I P P E R S];
1. Ashes & Wine (Shauna)
2. DreamWalker (Mel)
3. Ryan-Marissa<3
4. Evenstar1002 (Nat)
5. Wildfire Girl (Karen)
6. Angel2005 (Francie)
7. _virgo_ (Aroa)
8. bones_em_temp (Sara)
9. ***Liz***
10. mokis (Monica)
11. Ronata
12. jessica20121984 (Jess)
13. DavidDominic4Ever
14. KerBear
15. chittychitty
16. AmericanDirrty
17. hockeymom19
18. DefLeppardFan
19. Playing The Angel
20. tjgraham91
21. SusanXG
22. Mockingbird23 (Tracy)
23. BeMyBaby
24. rach_luvs_bones
25. courtneymudie7
26. BitterKitten
27. zietke
28. wickiswalter
29. K. Corrine
30. roguebailey
31. I_Love_JennaJameson
32. Leyton_Rox
33. *~Sophia~*
34. Michelle Dessler (Ju)
35. BonesOCD (Jen)
36. BBfanNr.1 (Frances)
37. Catrina
38. V-Nessa
(if you would like to be added just ask the thread)

["Your smiles. They make my day.
You don't know it yet. But you're.....

E V E R Y T H I N G."] ;

[R E A S O N S]; [reasons 1-331 find here]
#332 - Because he carried her purse - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#333 - Because people fall in love and they get married - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#334 - Because he asked her if she believed in love - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#335 - Because she told him that he appeared to be a very good breeder - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#336 - Because the homeland security man thought they were going out - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#337 - Because there are some things like love that can't be measured in her lab - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#338 - Because she has an appreciation and a need for emotional and physical intercourse just like him - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#339 - Because she made him uncomfortable - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#340 - Because she cooked mac and cheese for him - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#341 - Because she shouldn’t have done all this work just for him - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#342 - Because it was unbelievable - Eppy 2x21 - The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House
#343 - Because she said "I'd like to marry you"- Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#344 - Because he joked about marrying her and jokes are the way they manifest their hidden desires - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#345 - Because when he read the "I love you stone" he stared at her - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#346 - Because her dad heard she was getting married - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#347 - Because Booth hates to hurt Bones - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#348 - Because Booth knows Bones gets it - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#349 - Because he's sorry - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#350 - Because Jack told him he could tongue kiss the maid of honor, and she's the maid of honor - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#351 - Because we all saw the look on his face when he thought of kissing her - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#352 - Because they shared milkshakes - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#353 - Because he told her she wasn't a bad anything - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#354 - Because he told her she looked good, great - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#355 - Because he was sorry he had to arrest her father, and he couldn't wait to tell her - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#356 - Because he thought she should know - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#357 - Because she embraced him and told him thanks - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#358 - Because they wouldn't let go of the hug - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#359 - Because they were left standing at the altar - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#360 - Because what are they going to do now? - Eppy 2x22 - Stargazer in a Puddle
#361 -Because he thought that they were not working at their full symbiotic potential - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#362 - Because he was afraid she didn't want to work with him anymore - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#363 - Because she called him, and he was excited about it - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#364- Because Angela knew that the iconic image of Booth and Brennan left standing at the altar freaked Bones out - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#365 - Because their working together is very symbiotic - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#366 - Because he wanted her to be there - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#367 - Because he wanted her to come with him - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#368 - Because he got so excited anytime she was around - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#369 - Because he thought they were going to get blown up, and protected her - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#370 - Because she wanted to be in on it - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#371 - Because he was excited to be working with her again - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#372 - Because they shared coffee - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#373 - Because he stopped her from burning herself - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#374 - Because she accidentally kissed his hand - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#375 - Because he had to know, and it was important, if they were solid - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#376 - Because they are the center, and the center must hold - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#377 - Because he told her it felt like she kissed his hand - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#378 - Because it was a moment for them, a physical and emotional spark - Episode 3x01 - The Widow’s Son in the Windshield
#379 - Because he half hugged her from behind – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#380 - Because she didn’t have to ask for special treatment, because IS special – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#381 - Because absence makes the heart grow fonder – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#382 - Because Booth wanted Brennan to go with him – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#383 - Because she’s really necessary, she’s his partner – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#384 - Because a fellow agent made the assumption that she must be really good in bed, with Booth – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#385 - Because she brought him a cup of coffee – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#386 - Because he was just trying to help – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#387 - Because he just wants to keep the conversation up – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#388 - Because he would have invited her – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#389 - Because he leaned his head on her shoulder – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
#390 -Because they have a place now – Episode 3x02 – Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van

[like a broken record stuck before a song. a million beginnings, none of them the one.
You should never fight your feelings, when your very bones believe them. You can run all your life....]

[by ally]

[T H E S P E C I A L M O M E N T S];

["How can you argue with what happens, when our eyes meet?
The spot we hit..the way we leave each other hungry?

The little shooting stars...."] ;

by zuppit

BB expressed through M U S I C;

Nature's Law // Embrace
"I'll live with never knowing, if knowings gonna change. I'll stop a
feeling growing. I will stay away. you should never fight your feelings.
when your very bones believe them. you should never fight your feelings.
you have to follow natures law. like a broken record, stuck before a song.
A million beginnings, none of them the one. you can run all your life."

Pieces // RED
"I'm here again. a broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am. I tried so
hard thought I could do this on my own. I've lost so much along the way. then
I see your face. I know I'm finally yours. I find everything I thought I lost before."

Big Chair // Travis
"you're the only one, I can talk to about it. in my darkest night. these walls
that we climb, are hard to recognize. they fall when I say your name."

X & Y // Coldplay
"I dive in at the deep end. and you become my best friend. I want to love you
but I don’t know if I can. you and me are floating on a tidal wave… together."

fanmix;

[download: coming soon]

[booth/brennan songs that were featured on the show];
Be Here Now by Ray Lamontagne
Keep on Tryin' by Pocco
You by Fisher
It Doesn't Matter to the Sun by Rosie Thomas
Look After You by The Fray
A Light On a Hill by Margot & The Nuclear So And So's
Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush & Placebo
Hotblooded by The Foreigners
Nightbirds by Ryan Adams
Some Of Us by Starsailer

["T H I S is special and you know it too. We say we differ, but do you think we do?
What more would you like? I understand and then... then again, I don't
while part of me does, part of me won't. When we see a chance to be loved
who knows what we're capable of
?"]

[B/B R E S O U R C E S];

beyond-bickering.net ..... //a booth and brennan fanlisting & fansite.... v_two
keep on trying ; a booth/brennan fansite
B O O T H & B R E N N A N; Partner Perfect
Bones - the Series
Bones Spoilers
Bones icons
BONES_GRAPHICS
{ bonesfic }
The Bare Bones
FanFiction.Net : C2: Bones x Booth
bones and booth fanlisting // ............ version 1
Bones: Simple As It Seems...

[music video of the moment; "found you."]

YouTube - Bones (Brennan & Booth) - Found You

[because it's F A T E] ;

(by trillane)
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon

Last edited by fall like stars; 10-05-2007 at 05:01 PM
Old 09-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening up the thread Shauna

OMG the title is just sooo good
icon:jr24tw
Old 09-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww, thanks hun.

Glad you like the title. It's from a song "Come Back To Me" By Trading Yesterday. It's been in my head all day.

I am so close to just driving myself into a brick wall. We worked so hard to get Emily a board this month and it will be all for nothing. I wasted my time. Everytime they become tied..Ashley moves up by two or three. And then the same thing repeats. Some people really make it seem like Emily is nothing or dosen't deserve a board here.
I know better
Old 09-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Sorry if this is totally OT here but I'm depressed Shauna.. Totally depressed. Few hours ago.. my hope was high because at least we got to tie but it's so short lived.. Not even an hour she's already lost by 2-3 votes again.. I just can't stand it. The trend is the same ... Everytime I'm happy it's for nothing.

In their eyes Emily is nothing but for us we know she totally deserves it.. but I just can't believe why Em can't even manage to get a board.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

God, I know.... It's just SO upsetting to me and I can't even think about it anymore.

^ I remember how unexpected this hug was. She just ran up to him and threw her arms around him after he won the fight..even though he was all bloody and sweaty ....it didn't matter.
I know better
Old 09-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Exactly.. Thanks for posting these pics.. It just stirs my mind to B/B.

It just seems that hugging has become so natural for both of them. Whenever there are special moments, Brennan will just hug Booth.
In S3 I really wish to see where Booth is afraid of something and hugs Brennan .. just as he promised
Old 09-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exaclty.. When they are vulnerable, their fears melt away and they find themselves falling into each other's arms..or sharing other intimate moments whether it be conversation or looks.

And I know, I really really want Booth to hug or put his arms around Brennan when HE is scared and needs to 'cry' on someone's shoulder. And I have NO doubt it will happen, after all...he said he would. Brennan was all confused and uncomfortable in the car after she threw herself around him after seeing her 'brother's blood'. I love how Booth could only say: "I'll tell you what..next time..when I get scared..I'll hug you".

And um, I'm glad to be awake because last night I had a vivid dream I was watching a Bones episode this season and Booth was with Cam, like they were together..somehow AGAIN. It like made NO sense to me in my dream..because that's not how the direction of the season was supposed to be going. And then in my dream, I was so brokenhearted about it, I turned the episode off. But then I went on to find out what happened and found out that they weren't really back together, but it was a flashback to when they were together years ago...the first time. Still, the whole thing was so disturbing. When I woke up, it was so real in my head, that I had to convince myself what I saw was a dream.
I know better
Old 09-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Shauna... I love you babe - but don't even think thoughts like that... B/SB together <cold chills run up spine... shivers>
I swear... I would drive to LA, put HH in my car, and drive us both off a cliff!!

Back to the <relax- deep cleansing breath- in, out- in, out>

OK Shauna, WyWy back away from the ledge-- The VOTE is not over, TILL IT'S OVER! Just keep the faith like JU she's going to push till the fat lady sings!! There are alot of people out there who still haven't voted (only 714 votes so far) , and it looks like it is down to 2 people Positive thoughts can produce Positive results (Sermon over!)

S3 52 hours 33 minutes
Old 09-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, you and me both about the cliff! I er...SO didn't ask to dream about that...... ..when I woke up I was just disgusted, I had to share my pain though!

And thanks for the positive talk about the polls! It's just really really hard though to remain positive, because Emily and the other girl are SOOO close and It's ugly.....it's like a knock out drag down fight and will be the to very end. And there's been comments that have been during the campaign that make me think that some don't think Emily is good enough to get her own board. Like some people were surprised that she was actually competition. :/ And yeah 714 votes so far. -- already that's more than normal. Only like 1% of people at usually take part in the voting. Most people don't.. it's like an average of about 600 or so every month. Anyway....It's just really frustrating. But yep, it's not over till it's over!

Wow, 52 hours away!!..
I know better
Old 09-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Shauna, your nightmare scares me.. but I don't think they're going down to that path.. Talking about which my positive thinking now is on B/B relationship but Em vote.. nah..

It's just not possible to be positive anymore not that I don't want too but I've been burnt too many times this month. Emily not good enough ... sorry???
She definitely deserves her own board
Old 09-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Passionate Fan

OK, I admit, I'm pretty new to and I haven't really been campaigning or anything so I probably just shouldn't talk.
I just hate to see my friends so upset

I do have a firm belief in Positive vs. Negative energy though, so tough as it may be, keeping positive is always the best route!! (though I admit even I can't follow this advice sometimes )

And: Emily not worthy of a board Please!! Just send those dorks to me and I will take care of them!!
She is the MOST TALENTED actress on TV today (since LG is gone )
<Cough competition Cough>
Anyone who can keep up w/ DB and give him a run for his money definitely deserves a board!!!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, wywy,

Jen, with your 'evil bat' smiley. Yep, Emily REALLY deserves her own board. We know that, and I'm just going to leave it at that, and take your advice and focus on the positive!

The premiere is getting so close, I can feel it. Damn, why does my stomach have to be in knots? :/ That's what I get for being so emotionally involved, lol.
I know better
Old 09-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Jen of how you're being so positive I guess currently I"ll just hope for the best.

Talking about knots in the stomach.. I feel it too today.. both for the premiere and for the voting... Once this month is over.. I hope I can get a good night sleep and not worrying about that

Jen, Shauna
Old 09-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Everyone! 's

Yay new thread!! I'm getting more excited!!!

s w i n g e r of b i r c h e s
*tracy*
Old 09-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wywy,

Tracy!!!

In case you no one knew here, there's an extended version of that one scene in the premiere [from the previews] on TV GUIDE.com Bones page - the scene where he throws himself onto of her cuz he think there's a bomb ....and they land on top of each other. Well I'll just say that you can see his hand on hers after he lifts her up off the ground for a brief moment.
I know better
Closed Thread   Post New Thread