Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2018, 02:46 AM
Absolute Fan

B&B's lovestory and relationship was so beautiful and wonderful, it's a delight to watch their love and journey develop on Bones and not to mention B&B and Demily's awesome chemistry together!
Old 01-25-2018, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Demily
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-25-2018, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's so true!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-27-2018, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Their chemistry was the best.
I am an original”
Old 01-28-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

For sure!!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that it only got better over time.
I am an original”
Old 01-29-2018, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really did.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-29-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Does anybody have a favorite season for them?
I am an original”
Old 01-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I love every season of Bones, I really don't have a particular favourite season because I love the whole show however I will say that I do love the show even more after season 6 because that is when B&B finally got together B&B's relationship was always awesome since the beginning, and Demily have always had great chemistry together but their relationship was even better after they became an official couple in the series!
Old 01-31-2018, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the last seasons with them (Season 7-12). Season 6 was not my cup of tea.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I haven't seen those.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-31-2018, 08:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I loved the last seasons with them (Season 7-12). Season 6 was not my cup of tea.
let me guess, because of Booth's relationship with Hannah? I know a lot of B&B fans were annoyed with that, but it didn't bother me too much, when I think about the fact that Booth's relationship with Hannah was just temporary and that he and Brennan will eventually be together after he broke up with Hannah, it helps to make S6 tolerable for me to watch but yes I agree, the show became even more enjoyable for me after B&B finally hooked up together

Last edited by LindaL100; 01-31-2018 at 08:42 PM
Old 02-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, there was more story to be told once they were together.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to admit, sometimes when I re watch I have to skip over some of the Hannah episodes. Just was not a fan of her.

I love all the seasons of Bones and I think each season has some extraordinary episodes.
I am an original”
Old 02-03-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I have to admit, sometimes when I re watch I have to skip over some of the Hannah episodes. Just was not a fan of her.

I love all the seasons of Bones and I think each season has some extraordinary episodes.
Same here. It´s a little hard for me to rewatch the Hannah episodes even for the fact I know why she was there. But it confuses me what Booth saw in her...Brennan for the win.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread