Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Are you trying to drive me away?

What a gross visual.

Option 5: Jeremy tells Bonnie off. She cries and begs him to love her again. He tells her "hell no, I'm doing real well without the baggage of someone who constantly gets herself killed." Bonnie goes off to find Damon, but he's busy killing himself because Elena has left him to go be normal. Then Bonnie calls her mom, but she says "girl bye, I heard you had the cure but lied because you think I like being a vampire."
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Option 5: Jeremy tells Bonnie off. She cries and begs him to love her again. He tells her "hell no, I'm doing real well without the baggage of someone who constantly gets herself killed." Bonnie goes off to find Damon, but he's busy killing himself because Elena has left him to go be normal. Then Bonnie calls her mom, but she says "girl bye, I heard you had the cure but lied because you think I like being a vampire."
I love it
After Jeremy leaves, Bonnie takes time to seriously reflect on herself. When he comes back for the 150th episode, she convinces him to let her be his partner in crime. In the series finale, we find that they've gotten a lot closer and after confessing that they're still in love with each other, they finally get back together.

Well, that's the dream. Too bad it'll never happen.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top