Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2015, 04:39 AM
Supreme Fan

I hope it's true Steven has been filming and he wasn't in Atlanta for Nina's party.

So it's official, Nina is leaving. I can't say I'm sad, Elena has been my least favorite character for years, even if I found her quite enjoyable in the last two episodes, probably because the writing didn't focus that much on DE and their passionate love story. Anyway, I've been skipping parts of the episodes since 6x12 so Nina and Michael's send-offs don't have that much of an impact on the quality/non quality of the show for me. I'm probably too idealistic but I just think they should have made S6 the last season; likeable or not, Elena is still the main female character...I guess the only thing the network and the producers think about is making money, regardless of the premises of the show, that is mainly about Elena, Stefan and Damon and the relationships they form.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Idk if this means anything, but Steven posted a pic yesterday and he still has all that stubble on his face. You would think since Jeremy is supposed to be a teenager that he would shave if he was really filming.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 04-07-2015 at 09:12 PM
Jewelstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

i see Nina's really leaving. good for her. this show has been a disaster in many ways long enough. didn't always care for Elena but still.. its strange that she's leaving in some ways
Old 04-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, teenagers do have stubble. And maybe because Jer is too busy being a bad ass vampire hunter, he has stopped with the superficial grooming.

Also, just read that KG said there will be an epic battle, even though she loves to exaggerate, I would love if Jeremy shows up to save the day with his new skills. I assume Lily will release her friends at the wedding and all hell will break loose.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I just read that the weekend that Steven was supposed to film wasn't this past weekend like we all thought, it's this upcoming weekend. I can't see them still filming the wedding then, so I guess he's only back for the finale.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

That makes sense. Last weekend, most of the cast was at the lake.

Also, maybe he is meant to show up at the wedding but is delayed. I wouldn't be surprised if the last 2 episodes takes place in the same day.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Also, maybe he is meant to show up at the wedding but is delayed. I wouldn't be surprised if the last 2 episodes takes place in the same day.
Possible. Annie posted a pic of she, Candice, Paul, Nina, and Malarkey filming the finale and Paul was in a suit.

We know from a casting call that there's going to be a scene involving a lot of bloody people laying on the ground, so I actually believe Kat about the battle. Lily and her friends probably go on a ripper binge.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Possible. Annie posted a pic of she, Candice, Paul, Nina, and Malarkey filming the finale and Paul was in a suit.

We know from a casting call that there's going to be a scene involving a lot of bloody people laying on the ground, so I actually believe Kat about the battle. Lily and her friends probably go on a ripper binge.
Yes. I was going to mention that Paul picture.

Whatever happens, at least Steven comes back to wrap things up with JB.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Whatever happens, at least Steven comes back to wrap things up with JB.
What if he isn't coming back for Beremy closure? What if he's just coming back to see Elena off the show?
Old 04-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
What if he isn't coming back for Beremy closure? What if he's just coming back to see Elena off the show?
I'd be okay with that tbh I'm not even sure I want to see Jeremy with Bonnie, plus does JP even understand the point of closure? I have zero trust with her writing.

But, it would be really strange and hard to explain away Jeremy coming back and never seeing Bonnie.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm just so afraid of this possible reunion, I almost don't want it either. I still believe one of 3 things happens, and all 3 of them involve Bonnie dumping Jeremy.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Girl bye.

Jeremy should be the one dumping her. Telling her he's not staying in MF and wants to go off to do what he was destined while she stays behind to soak up more pain at the hands of people who don't care about her and will use her when they need.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jeremy should be the one dumping her. Telling her he's not staying in MF and wants to go off to do what he was destined while she stays behind to soak up more pain at the hands of people who don't care about her and will use her when they need.

You living in fluffy la la land if you think they're gonna let Jeremy have his say. I'm being realistic. Only 3 possibilities here:

1. Jeremy attempts to have his say, but Bonnie gets angry and turns it around on him, to the point where he ends up apologizing.

2. Elena dies (or everyone thinks she's dead) and Jeremy begs Bonnie to leave with him so that he won't lose anyone else, but she declines because she has to take care of her friends aka Damon

3. They have one scene together, in which Bonnie tells Jeremy she has moved past him and doesn't think they should be together anymore.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll keep the faith okay. Your three options suck. No way should Jeremy's' last moments with Bonnie be told from her POV
Old 04-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll keep the faith okay. Your three options suck. No way should Jeremy's' last moments with Bonnie be told from her POV
Option 4: Jeremy does get to tell Bonnie off, but Damon overhears and punches him for hurting his Bon Bon's fee fees. Bonnie looks on with starry eyes.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top