Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Steven is filming TVD today and he was filming yesterday. They weren't filming the wedding, tho.

The cast & crew threw what looked like a farewell party for Trevino & Nina. So now people are speculating that Nina is leaving the show after this season.
That's good, closure between Beremy is all I'm asking for. Let's be real, we knew they weren't going to be endgame given the fact that Steven is not coming back and Kat is staying

As for Nina leaving the show, I can't believe it until there's actual confirmation. I'm surprised the CW would renew TVD without the main female character and half of one of the most popular TV couples. If it's true, I hope they'll focus on Defan instead on going down the predictable road and pair up Damon and Bonnie. Given how they've written their relationship this season Bamon would be a big NO for me Unless they want to take their time and have an eight season in their plans, I can't see how a Bamon romance would work.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
That's good, closure between Beremy is all I'm asking for. Let's be real, we knew they weren't going to be endgame given the fact that Steven is not coming back and Kat is staying
Well, I wasn't sure. Until that farewell party the other night, I thought there could still be a chance that Bonnie leaves at the end of this season.
You don't think there's any hope for Beremy, even though there's only one more season left?
Old 04-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Well, I wasn't sure. Until that farewell party the other night, I thought there could still be a chance that Bonnie leaves at the end of this season.
You don't think there's any hope for Beremy, even though there's only one more season left?
Honestly, at first I thought a Beremy endgame could have been possible but then I heard about Kat staying for S7, the list of possible future love interests and I started feeling more pessimistic. What crashed all my hopes was episode 16 and the break up by phone. Even if we didn't get much from Bonnie's POV in the first half of the season I just blamed the writers and their Damon/Delena worshipping, I didn't think about Bonnie falling out of love with Jeremy. But then she comes back and the first thing she thinks about is making pancakes for Damon; the following episode she calls Jeremy's voicemail and assumes he wouldn't like the person she's become. That speaks volume to me, to the point that this isn't a romance I can still root for. Of course they could fix it, if Steven/Jeremy was still part of the show, but he isn't and Bonnie and Jeremy have a lot to discuss before getting back together. I'd rather have a face to face break up than a rushed reconciliation at the end of S7, but that's just me But even if I was fine with it, I don't think the writers would do something like that.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

I don't have any hopes for a Beremy reunion now, but I'd at least like it to be open-ended.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked Bonnie and Jeremy in season 2. I remember he was the first person who just Bonnie as a girl not just a witch. I don't ship beremy anymore but they deserve closure

Four & Tris
Anastasia Belle_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

So Steven was filming this weekend or last?

I knew he would come back, and with Nina's exit, it makes even more sense. I just hope Jeremy and Bonnie have at least one scene. I don't need closure, because the show doesn't know how to write that. I will just settle for seeing them onscreen together again and knowing that the other is okay.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
So Steven was filming this weekend or last?

I knew he would come back, and with Nina's exit, it makes even more sense. I just hope Jeremy and Bonnie have at least one scene. I don't need closure, because the show doesn't know how to write that. I will just settle for seeing them onscreen together again and knowing that the other is okay.
He was filming this past Saturday and Sunday, according to the people in charge of the TVD conventions. Steven himself hasn't said anything about it.

With our luck, Jeremy will be the one to make Bonnie realize she's in love with Damon.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He was filming this past Saturday and Sunday, according to the people in charge of the TVD conventions. Steven himself hasn't said anything about it.

With our luck, Jeremy will be the one to make Bonnie realize she's in love with Damon.
Why you always gotta bring that up? You know it makes me queasy.

Even with Nina leaving, I don't think the show is going to invest in Bonnie or that gross ship.

Weren't most of the cast at the lake party? Who would Steven even film with on the weekend?
Old 04-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why you always gotta bring that up? You know it makes me queasy.

Even with Nina leaving, I don't think the show is going to invest in Bonnie or that gross ship.

Weren't most of the cast at the lake party? Who would Steven even film with on the weekend?
Sorry. Just trying to crush all of our hopes. It'll be better in the long run.

Perhaps not, but the chances are greater than ever.
Spoiler:

Lol ikr? Idk who Steven was filming with....unless he wasn't really filming and he just went to Atlanta for Nina's party.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Bonnie I wanted better for has been dead for a while now. NuBonnie is an entirely different conceptualization of the character, so whatever she does next (which I won't hear of, because I really don't care anymore) won't matter to me.

Do you think the show will try for more than 7 seasons?
Old 04-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you think the show will try for more than 7 seasons?
They'll try....but they won't succeed.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
They'll try....but they won't succeed.
It should really end with season 7. As a matter of fact, a shortened season 7 should be the final order for this show. JP needs to just let it go.

When is the season 6 finale? I'm actually interested in Elena's sendoff and of course to see what happens when Jeremy comes back.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It should really end with season 7. As a matter of fact, the shortened season 7 should be the final order for this show. JP needs to just let it go.

When is the season 6 finale? I'm actually interested in Elena's sendoff and of course to see what happens when Jeremy comes back.
The only way season 7 will be shortened is if it's forced to be because of an enormous ratings drop....which is what I think will happen.
JP was talking about the show lasting a few more years after this season, and this was when she knew Nina wouldn't be a part of it. She ain't never letting go.

Idk the exact date, just that it airs in mid-May.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I'll keep an eye out to see if it drops. I do think it was a bad move to announce that Nina is leaving this early on.

Anyway, I'm off. I'll def be back in May to see what happens. Until then...

Old 04-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, I'll keep an eye out to see if it drops. I do think it was a bad move to announce that Nina is leaving this early on.
They didn't have a choice, 2 crew members already spoiled it on their Instagrams.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top