Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Kat has missed 4 episodes so far and she always misses 5 per season. So she'll most likely miss one more this season.

Someone will ask Bonnie about it in 6x16 and she'll say that she had a long conversation with Jeremy the night before and convinced him not to come home because she doesn't want to disrupt his life.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

well, this is just lame. why couldn't then just bring her back few episode before. this show really hates bonnie and jeremy
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Cold Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Now I'm not sure sure if Kat is in 6x18 because Director Pride talked about shooting his final scenes for 6x17 today, so she could be in that.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bonnie comes back early enough in the episode to have some kind of pancake breakfast with Damon, so i think maybe her time in Nova Scotia will be shown through her talking about it to the gang.

Since she will likely come back sooner, I expect there would be enough time for her to question why Jeremy isn't around, someone to explain and for her to have some kind of reaction.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Nah, I think it's going to be like 5x07. She'll come back before the last commercial break and then have that scene in the boarding house. If Jeremy is mentioned, it'll probably be really quick. She might ask where Jeremy is and then someone will be like "we have to talk..." and the scene fades out.

There's magic going on in the woods. I wonder if Kai & Jo have to do some spell to help him and Bonnie returns right in front of them during it.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh okay. I'll look to see if she mentions him at all after the episode.

I do think she would have to come back before the break though, because it seems she will have that scene with Damon from the picture.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

I'll be on Twitter or Tumblr to see if any Beremy fans are live tweeting.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Now that's Bonnie is back, will Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) stop by to check on her? Or will that be an off-screen phone call?
(Laughs.) We're not going to see Steven. We sent him away, got him a cake, only to bring him back in the next episode. We're not going to see him, but we will address Bonnie and Jeremy as unfinished business over the course of these remaining episodes. At some point they will have to come face-to-face; the question will be, under what circumstances. Maybe a nice romantic wedding. Who knows?
'Vampire Diaries' Lily Salvatore Julie Plec Jo Pregnant Bonnie Returns - The Hollywood Reporter
She mentions the Jo\Alaric wedding earlier in the article so...who knows. I wouldn't get my hopes up, I guess it depends on how long until the wedding and if Steven is available to come back.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm guessing the wedding will be in the finale and that's when Jeremy & Bonnie will break up for real.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Calling all lovebirds!

It's the best time of the year: we're kicking off our annual TV's Top Couple Tournament! But before the competition can truly kick off, we need to find out who the contenders.

So which small screen pairings will be competing in our bracket-style tourney? Well, that's where you come in.

We're asking you to nominate your favorite TV couples via the comments section below and on Twitter by tweeting @kristindsantos & @eonlineTV with the hashtag #TopTVCouple. The one rule? The couple must be from a show still currently on the air or that wrapped this season. (Sorry, Buffy and Angel [or Spike] fans, your time has come and long gone. Accept it. )

The first round of voting kicks off on Wednesday, Feb. 25, with 64 couples entering the battlefield of love.
And remember, make sure to use the #TopTVCouple hashtag on Twitter to let your fellow fans know to get in on the nominatin' fun.
Ready...set...nominate!
TV's Top Couple 2015: Nominate Your Favorite Pairings Now! | E! Online

It's the last day to nominate a couple, so if you have Twitter, tweet this:
Quote:
I nominate Bonnie and Jeremy from #TVD for #TopTVCouple @eonlineTV @KristinDSantos #Beremy
Old 02-25-2015, 03:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Chris Wood has been casted in the new JP's show, that means there's no chance of BonKai happening...I don't think they'll build them up just to break them up or kill Kai in the season finale.

Here's the source: Chris Wood: ‘Vampire Diaries’ & ‘Carrie Diaries’ Star Cast In ‘Cordon’ Pilot | Variety
Old 02-25-2015, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I've heard about that. I think at most, we'll get a build up for BK, with Kai leaving in the finale after promising Bonnie that he'll return one day. They could leave it open-ended just like they did with Klaroline and Beremy.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Yeah, I've heard about that. I think at most, we'll get a build up for BK, with Kai leaving in the finale after promising Bonnie that he'll return one day. They could leave it open-ended just like they did with Klaroline and Beremy.
Anything but a copy of Klaroline, that was awful. If Bonnie starts developing feelings for Kai Beremy won't survive, regardless of Chris or Steven's new jobs, just like what happened with Forwood it will be destroyed and forgotten.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Anything but a copy of Klaroline, that was awful. If Bonnie starts developing feelings for Kai Beremy won't survive, regardless of Chris or Steven's new jobs, just like what happened with Forwood it will be destroyed and forgotten.
Imo Forwood was destroyed because Caroline started having feelings for the man who killed Tyler and his mother while she was still dating Tyler. She continued to flirt with Klaus after he forced Tyler to leave town and then slept with him mere weeks after she broke up with Tyler.
BonKai is different and wouldn't completely destroy Beremy for a few reasons:
- Jeremy and Kai don't have the same horrid history that Tyler and Klaus do
- Bonnie and Jeremy aren't technically a couple anymore, so if she developed feelings for Kai, it would be as a single woman
- Jeremy wasn't forced to leave because of Kai, he chose to

Besides, I think the Bamon pandering already sort of ruined Beremy anyway. Plus, the writers have been forgetting Beremy since the beginning of this season.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jeremy’s name is mentioned and we’ll find out whether Bonnie has been in touch with him since she’s been back.
The Vampire Diaries Episode Teasers: A Kiss! A Mission! A Reunion! - TV Fanatic
Reply   Post New Thread