Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Is the 6x10 promo online yet?
Old 12-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Jeremy has for all intents and purposes, given up on Bonnie and based on what Julie said about Bonnie being vocal about putting herself first, I worry that she'll be angry at Jeremy for losing hope and point out how she never lost hope with him (even though it was a completely different situation.) I think there's 90% chance of them breaking up right away and a 60% chance of them never getting back together.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Jeremy has for all intents and purposes, given up on Bonnie and based on what Julie said about Bonnie being vocal about putting herself first, I worry that she'll be angry at Jeremy for losing hope and point out how she never lost hope with him (even though it was a completely different situation.) I think there's 90% chance of them breaking up right away and a 60% chance of them never getting back together.
Miss me with that. I would hate if the show went that route with her. I think Jeremy giving up hope doesn't mean he doesn't want her back.

Also, JP said Bonnie would be vocal, so I'm guessing that lasts 2 episodes max and then she will disappear to fix herself offscreen. Or she would take it to the other extreme where Bonnie becomes some kind of raging person and has to be saved by everyone.

I want them to take a break when she gets back. There's a lot they need to work on. Staying together while doing so would pretty much spell the doom.

Ps, that Christmas tree picture with Jeremy still makes me believe he's thinking about her, holding a candle for her or whatever. It would be such an opportune moment if she shows up as he is about to leave.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Miss me with that. I would hate if the show went that route with her. I think Jeremy giving up hope doesn't mean he doesn't want her back.

Also, JP said Bonnie would be vocal, so I'm guessing that lasts 2 episodes max and then she will disappear to fix herself offscreen. Or she would take it to the other extreme where Bonnie becomes some kind of raging person and has to be saved by everyone.

I want them to take a break when she gets back. There's a lot they need to work on. Staying together while doing so would pretty much spell the doom.

Ps, that Christmas tree picture with Jeremy still makes me believe he's thinking about her, holding a candle for her or whatever. It would be such an opportune moment if she shows up as he is about to leave.
I know, but he still gave up and I could see the "new selfish" Bonnie having a problem with that.

Well Bonnie isn't in 6x12, so you could be right about that. Maybe she returns at the end of 6x10, tells everyone off in 6x11, and then visits her mother & takes some time for herself offscreen in 6x12.

I agree but if they break up, I'll be practically biting my nails off and pulling out my hair, worried that they'll never get back together. (And I honestly don't think they will, which is the only reason I'd be fine with them working through their issues as a couple.)

I would love if Jeremy held up the light in that moment and said something like "this is for you, Bonnie because I love you" and then he hears Bonnie behind him say "I love you, too."
Old 12-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I know, but he still gave up and I could see the "new selfish" Bonnie having a problem with that.

Well Bonnie isn't in 6x12, so you could be right about that. Maybe she returns at the end of 6x10, tells everyone off in 6x11, and then visits her mother & takes some time for herself offscreen in 6x12.

I agree but if they break up, I'll be practically biting my nails off and pulling out my hair, worried that they'll never get back together. (And I honestly don't think they will, which is the only reason I'd be fine with them working through their issues as a couple.)
Even if she is selfish, I really don't understand the rationale that she would be pissed that he gave up. What could he really even do at this point? Damon and Elena seem to be the only ones working on the get Bonnie back plan. I don't even expect them to be able to pull it off, it seems more likely that she will come back on her own. Which would charge her new attitude even more.

Jeremy is in 6x12, correct?

I think Bonnie has quite a few episodes left to miss later in the season. I don't think she will have that big of a role, since most of her story has already taken place.

I'm not sure where I stand on whether or not they would get back together. If I were writing this, I would use the rest of this season to have them want to be together, but not being able to cope with their issues and taking a break. Then in season 7 (which, unfortunately seems inevitable) they would start to reconnect because they've both changed for the better, and they would take this time to explore if their new selves could work together. That way, they would be close, but it would be up in the air whether they are together or not.

Quote:
I would love if Jeremy held up the candle in that moment and said something like "this is for you, Bonnie because I love you" and then he hears Bonnie behind him say "I love you, too."
That would be perfect.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even if she is selfish, I really don't understand the rationale that she would be pissed that he gave up. What could he really even do at this point? Damon and Elena seem to be the only ones working on the get Bonnie back plan. I don't even expect them to be able to pull it off, it seems more likely that she will come back on her own. Which would charge her new attitude even more.

Jeremy is in 6x12, correct?

I think Bonnie has quite a few episodes left to miss later in the season. I don't think she will have that big of a role, since most of her story has already taken place.
That's the point; Jeremy didn't even try to help bring Bonnie back and she might be upset about that.

Yes, Jeremy is in 6x12 and both he and Bonnie are in 6x13 (which they're filming now.) Jeremy, Kai, Damon, and Elena have a scene together in the boarding house; I'm curious about what that's about. Bonnie is wearing sunglasses and (what some would say but I wouldn't know) a 90s looking outfit, so there's a small chance she's still in the prison world in 6x13. I say small because Kat was filming with Chris Wood, Nina, Paul, and Ian in the high school hallway during 6x11 and I doubt they're all in the prison world.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
That's the point; Jeremy didn't even try to help bring Bonnie back and she might be upset about that.

Yes, Jeremy is in 6x12 and both he and Bonnie are in 6x13 (which they're filming now.) Jeremy, Kai, Damon, and Elena have a scene together in the boarding house; I'm curious about what that's about. Bonnie is wearing sunglasses and (what some would say but I wouldn't know) a 90s looking outfit, so there's a small chance she's still in the prison world in 6x13. I say small because Kat was filming with Chris Wood, Nina, Paul, and Ian in the high school hallway during 6x11 and I doubt they're all in the prison world.
Yeah, I saw Steven posting pics of Chris and Ian.

Since I didn't watch, what did he do when they told him there was a way to bring Bonnie back?
Old 12-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I saw Steven posting pics of Chris and Ian.

Since I didn't watch, what did he do when they told him there was a way to bring Bonnie back?
Here's the scene:

Old 12-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Maybe the leather jacket is simply Bonnie's way to show how badass she's become. I don't see how Bonnie can still be stuck in 1994 by 6x13. There is drawing out a plot, then there is... That. I'll be disappointed if she isn't out by the end of 6x10.

Regarding the promo; according to the synopsis for 6x10, Jeremy is supposed to help Matt take down Enzo, but in the promo we see Enzo putting a tied up Matt in the back of his car and swearing vengeance on Stefan. What do you guys think is the order? Jer and Matt failing at taking down Enzo (can't the writers ever let those two get something right? I hope they put up a good fight) > Matt being captured, or vice versa?
Old 12-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
Maybe the leather jacket is simply Bonnie's way to show how badass she's become. I don't see how Bonnie can still be stuck in 1994 by 6x13. There is drawing out a plot, then there is... That. I'll be disappointed if she isn't out by the end of 6x10.

Regarding the promo; according to the synopsis for 6x10, Jeremy is supposed to help Matt take down Enzo, but in the promo we see Enzo putting a tied up Matt in the back of his car and swearing vengeance on Stefan. What do you guys think is the order? Jer and Matt failing at taking down Enzo (can't the writers ever let those two get something right? I hope they put up a good fight) > Matt being captured, or vice versa?
What leather jacket? In the photo I saw, she's wearing high-waisted jeans with her top tucked in.

Idk; maybe it's a ruse to get Enzo with his guard down?
Old 12-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG I can't keep up with you guys!! What is this thread?!! Is it different from the one at TVD?
Myna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
OMG I can't keep up with you guys!! What is this thread?!! Is it different from the one at TVD?

This is a thread we use when we want to talk about Beremy spoilers.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Ah ok that makes sense! I was really confused for a moment lol. I can always count on you to set me straight
Old 12-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
Ah ok that makes sense! I was really confused for a moment lol. I can always count on you to set me straight
Even if there weren't any spoilers to talk about, it's not unusual to have multiple threads for a couple. Klaroline has 5 threads. Beremy has 3.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Five?!?! I can't even. Lol can you summarize any spoilers? I'm too lazy to go back and read. Only reason I got here is clicking a link from the other thread not even knowing why it was for all that mattered is that it's about Beremy.
Reply   Post New Thread