Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie♥Jeremy (The Vampire Diaries) #1: "Jeremy has to face the fact that she's gone. Poor Jeremy. That scene is heartbreaking." - Examiner

Shippers:
Jewelstone
bonnie51

Memorable Episodes

2x07 Masquarade
"I’m not a kid anymore"
When Bonnie goes to the Salvatore house, Jeremy tells her: “We’re gonna kill Katherine”, which Stefan confirms. At the Masquerade Ball, Bonnie and Jeremy work on spell that prevents Katherine go out from room. They talk and Bonnie confesses him she doesn’t really want to be a part of all of this. Then Jeremy asks her to dance while they are waiting, but she refuses. After Bonnie’s goodbye with Lucy, Jeremy offers her a ride.

2x10 The Sacrifice
“Don’t act like this is one-sided. Like I’m some kid who has a crush on his sisters friend”
Jeremy worries about Bonnie, because she decided to open the tomb. She promises him that she will be fine, but he goes to tomb before Bonnie and he gets hurt by Katherine. Stefan saves him and he gets stuck in the tomb. Then Jeremy tells Bonnie about his feelings and he tries kiss her, but she goes away.

2x14 Crying Wolf
“Overnight you’ve turned into this hot guy, who’s really sweet and…”
Jeremy sees Bonnie when she is talking with Luka and he is jealous. In Gilbert’s house Bonnie tries to extort information from Luka. Caroline talks with Bonnie about Jeremy. Then Bonnie tells Jeremy that she thinks he’s hot and he kisses her.

2x16 The House Guest
"I know it’s wierd, um, he’s been so good and strong. He makes me happy…"
In school Stefan informs Bonnie and Jeremy that Katherine is back. When Stefan has gone Jeremy tries to kiss Bonnie. She promises him that she will tell Elena about them. Later, in the Grill, Bonnie tells Elena about her feelings to Jeremy. Elena says that if they are happy, she is too. Then, Jeremy is worried about Bonnie, because she lost her powers. She kisses him and confesses that Jonas returned her powers and said what she has to do to kill Klaus

2x22 As I Lay Dying
“Emily… please help me… I love him.”
Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline watch the Gone With The Wind. Jeremy finds out that Elena is with Damon and goes to find them. When he is with Damon, sheriff Forbes shoots at Damon, but he rushes off quickly and the bullet hits Jeremy. Caroline and Bonnie arrive. Bonnie points out that Jeremy’s ring and Caroline’s blood won’t work. Bonnie realizes that she knows what to do and takes him away with Alaric, who has just arrived. They take Jeremy to the witches’ house and Bonnie tries to use the power of the old witches to revive Jeremy. She calls to Emily, begging her to help as she loves Jeremy. However, the candles go out and Bonnie sobs as she believes Jeremy is dead for good, but then he wakes up. Bonnie hugs him and thanks Emily for helping. Then, at home Jeremy talks with Bonnie by webcam and he thanks her for bringing him back to life.

4x09 O Come, All Ye Faithful
“You. I feel that way about you.”
Bonnie went to the Gilbert Family Lake House to help Jeremy to control his urge to kill vampires and his sister Elena. When Elena and Damon arrived, Jeremy looked at them a bit angrily, but Bonnie comes to him and asks him if he trusts her and after his positive answer she takes him inside. Later, Shane was helping Jeremy to not want to kill Elena, and Bonnie was with them. When Elena tried to tell Jeremy about the nice things they had, Jeremy looked at Bonnie and she smiled at him, but he said he wanted to kill Elena. Next, Damon said that Jeremy need to find someone he can attach his warm and fuzzy feelings on, and Jeremy chose Bonnie. Then, Jeremy hugged Elena, meaning that Bonnie was successful with her help. They spend time together later. Finally, before Bonnie’s leaving, she hugs Jeremy and he thanks her.

4x14 Down the Rabbit Hole
“I’m glad we’re here together”
Bonne and Jeremy with Shane arrive at the well, where Silas is. Bonnie falls down and Jeremy helps her to stand up. She tells him that she won’t let Silas to hurt anyone. Bonnie does spell and Jeremy’s hunter mark disappears. Then Bonnie sees her grams but Jeremy finds out that she is just illusions and he helps Bonnie. When they arrive to Silas, Vaughn attacks Bonnie and angry Jeremy fights with him. When Elena/Katherine comes, Jeremy tells Bonnie that everything be ok, but then Katherine feeds Silas Jeremy’s blood and he dies.

4x23 Graduation
“So this is it? ‘Cause there were a million things I wanted to say to you, but now nothing seems quite right.”
Jeremy comes to Bonnie and tells her that he wanted to see her before the vail would be closed. He also confesses that he is ready to come back to dead. When Bonnie tells him that the veil is almost back up, Jeremy walks closer to her and then they share an intimate kiss. Suddenly Jeremy starts breathing heavily. Bonnie realizes that her spell to bring him back worked after all and Jeremy is alive. Jeremy runs towards her to hold her but when they touch he can’t feel her and he discovers that Bonnie is dead. She says that they can still see each other and then she asks him to keep her death a secret from her friends.

5x07 Death and the Maiden
“I love you.”
"I love you too."

Jeremy comes to Bonnie and admits that it will be hard to keep Amara alive. He wants to tell her three things. Firstly, he says that it is not goodbye and then thanks her for giving her life up for him. When he wants to say the third thing, she stops him because it will be another time to say it. Later, Bonnie figures out that she can touch Amara, she wants to become an anchor. When Tessa has complications with doing this spell, Bonnie comes to say goodbye to Jeremy and asks him to say the third thing. He finally confesses that he loves her and she says the same. When Jeremy tries to touch Bonnie’s cheek, they figure out that they can feel each other. Later, Jeremy says he will never let Bonnie go and they kiss.

5x08 Dead Man On Campus
“You and me. It is worth it.”
Bonnie tells Elena and Caroline that she goes to register for classes, but she goes to see with Jeremy. They spend cute moments on the bench. At the party, Bonnie confesses Jesse that she is madly in love with Jeremy. Then, Jeremy finds Bonnie and he invites her to motel. Jeremy brings champagne to the room and he kisses Bonnie. They start to undress each other, but suddenly Bonnie sees ghost of Jesse, who comes through her. Jeremy is worried and he finds out that Bonnie has to suffer because of the fact she is an anchor. Bonnie confesses that being with Jeremy is worth any consequence and she kisses him. He lays her on the bed and they start to make love.

Fanmix
♪My My Love, I've been without you too long♪
♪You're the one always holding me up With Love♪
♪Oh, you're In My Veins and I cannot get you out♪

Future Titles:
"You need to go be a younger, hotter Bruce Willis." - Bonnie
Because the perfect endgame for Steven is Jeremy and Bonnie married.
Because Steven's favorite scenes to film with Kat was the sex scene.
♪ Every time I'm slipping away from myself, you're the one that moves me like nobody else. ♪
"Bonnie, don't move. I'm coming to you."
Because "I need to get to Bonnie." - Jeremy
I: What's your favorite relationship on the show? SRMcQ: I'd say Jeremy and Bonnie.
Because Enzo immediately knew that Bonnie is Jeremy's sweetheart
Because Kat thinks Bonnie and Jeremy can be together again
They're not broken, just bent. They can learn to trust again.
Because "Jeremy and Bonnie have fought through a lot to continue being with each other." - Steven McQueen
Because "Bonnie is the love of Jeremy's life."
Because Jeremy "is listening to Taylor Swift’s “Last Kiss” and shedding tears more powerful than a phoenix’s." - Theo

Warm & Fuzzy | Swayze & Moore | Main Squeeze | True Love | His Humanity, Her Sanity
Emotional Touchstones | Supernatural Sweethearts | Best Friends | Madly In Love | Anchors

Previous Threads:
{01} {02} {03}

Last edited by Jewelstone; 12-01-2014 at 07:15 PM
Jewelstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh helloo, spoiler thread.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Hi. Want to be added?
Old 12-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

I can get this over with and ask to be added now... since apparently I wasn't a supporter / shipper until recently judging from being added to lists
Old 12-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I can get this over with and ask to be added now... since apparently I wasn't a supporter / shipper until recently judging from being added to lists
Well, now it's a weight off your shoulder. I also added you on the McQueen Campaign thread even though you never asked.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

thanks... my memory is not what it used to be
Old 12-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
thanks... my memory is not what it used to be
Getting old?
Old 12-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

sadly yes.... I need to find Benjamin Button and figure out how that thing works
Old 12-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Let me know when you do.

Have you seen the 6x10 stills?
Old 12-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

if I did, I doubt I'd remember....

but seriously, no, I don't think I have.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

There are some with flashback Bonnie and then there's this

think there's a chance Bonnie will come back and see Jeremy at the end?
Old 12-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Apparently there is or was a sneak peek, but it's not available in my country Idk if it's still there. 'The Vampire Diaries': Exclusive Sneak Peek From 'I Alone' | MTV

eta: I read it's the scene where Elena tells Jer about Bon.

eta2: Omg, I just saw it somewhere else. It actually ends just where Elena mentions Bonnie.

Last edited by AlienSoul; 12-02-2014 at 10:19 AM
AlienSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Jeremy and Elena are jogging together and teasing each other about who can run faster. We find out that Jeremy hasn't had a drink in weeks. Elena notices that Jeremy seems happier, even checking out some girls and she asks him about it. He says that after he cancelled Bonnie's phone, he cried all of the tears out of his system and is now ready to move on. Elena looks a bit concerned and says she needs to tell him something about Bonnie....the end.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you. Thankfully, a region-free one was posted. The Vampire Diaries - Episode 6.09 - I Alone - Sneak Peek *Updated Region-Free* | Spoilers

So our speculations were right... Jeremy has moved on.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Weirdly, this makes me worried. Why have him move on so quickly? It couldn't have been more than a week since his breakdown. I thought Jeremy's unexpected reaction would be him angry at Bonnie for sacrificing herself again, but now I think he might just not care.
Reply   Post New Thread