Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2015, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Board Recustomization

Hi everyone ,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of (re)customizing message boards and now it's your turn!

If you have any picture or color suggestions please post them in this thread. Don't post (hotlink) the pictures, links to them are fine. Make sure that the pictures are of as high quality as possible and that the top of the head of the person in the picture isn't cropped off. We also like to use photoshoot images when possible, preferably individual pictures of each cast member. When suggesting colours please keep in mind that some colors will work better than others. The Team usually tries to avoid really vibrant and dark colours because we have found in the past that they are hard to look at for long periods of time.

Everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions for this as you are the ones who will be posting on the board and we hope to make as many people happy with the finished result as possible. It does not matter if you are a board moderator, regular poster, or casual poster here. If you have a suggestion, please share it here with us .

Your suggestions for possible pictures and colors will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team. This is because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colours fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

For a full explanation of the message board customization process, see this thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to send Rae or Mel a PM or ask the Team on the message board customization thread.

Please leave this topped until a week or so after the board has been (re)customized.

Note: It usually takes less than two weeks for us to finish making the new banner and the sooner we know what you want, the more we can work on it (though it can take a few months or so to set it up with the new colours on the board), so please let us know your suggestions as soon as possible.

When the Team have made and voted on a winning graphic I will close this thread until the graphic and colors get put up. It will then be re-opened so that you can share your thoughts about it.

Rae and Mel
Old 05-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow this is going to be fun not sure what i wo u ld change it to though
Old 05-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Woah, I can't believe this board is getting re-customized. Tbh I kind of already like it the way it is.
S T A R D U S T
majesdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't know what to change because I love the colors. It gives off a romantic vibe and reminds me of couples.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a tough one. I do love our colors too. A change of the banner though would be neat to see.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I do love the couple's in the banner but a change would be nice.

What are your guys thoughts and suggestions? What would you like to see?

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-24-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

If there were to be changes in colors I would want light colors not anything dark or dramatic looking.
My LJ
Old 05-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

I am not really good with for graphic ideas. I'm sure whatever is done will look nice.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What are some couples you guys would like to see in the banner?

One couple I thought was Jack and rose from titanic.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-25-2015, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

I would like that. I think for a color keep the red and maybe go for a different color then light yellow.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Apparently last time around one of the ideas was to make a more generetic banner but include same-sex couples too.
Old 05-25-2015, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be a nice idea too. I like the Jack/Rose and putting same sex couple in there. As far as color I do like the red color we got. I am trying to think of another color that would look soft and romance like for the board if we were to change the yellow gold color.
My LJ
Old 05-25-2015, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like having the pictures from movies up there because once you get into tv you start getting into tough territory.

I will have to go find picture but a few of my suggestions:

Jack and Rose -titantic
Jack and Ennis-Broke back mountain
I'm a big Jane Austin fan so Elizabeth an Darcy from pride and prejudice would be great.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-25-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is true Julie. I would rather stick with movie couples too.
My LJ
Old 05-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

I love the one you're using now! It's beautiful! If you decide to change it though I'd love if Anne&Gilbert could stay there
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread