Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2010, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so pissed about the ending. Now I know they wrote and filmed all this before anything was aired, so they couldn't know all the Bo///////////Lauren fans, but because of this now I feel no hope for TeamDyson.

And this is so Buffy and Angel all over again. I actually compared it to that on Twitter.

I wrote to Anna that Lost Girl is this generations Buffy, just a whole lot sexier. She answered me and she loved the comparison and thought it was a huge compliment.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
But I would also guess that there will still be a good amount of Dyson/Bo... after making the sacrifice he did there is no way they can just brush their love under the table. What he did for her was huge and it can't be ignored.

I hope so!

Plus, right now the storyline potential for Dyson/Bo is SO INTERESTING.

How will Bo be able to get Dyson to remember his love for her? How will he find a way to love Bo again?

This storyline is full of possibilities!

My hope is that the writers will go with what they originally planned to do. If that happens, then we are good. Because no way Dyson/Bo are anything other than epic at this point.

But my problem is that this ending to the season unfortunately also leaves a lot of room for the Lauren thing.

I'm still hoping for the best, though!

I think the show runs the risk of losing some viewers if they dramatically change the "core/main" pairing.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 12-13-2010, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

^I do find that very intriguing. Depressing, but interesting how he will fall for her if he can never have love for her again.

Quote:
But my problem is that this ending to the season unfortunately also leaves a lot of room for the Lauren thing.
That's true. I hope she's just used as a way for Bo to numb the pain and not because she's important to her. I just can't see Bo ever really trusting her after what she did to her.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Well that's the thing, the show can't isolate the Lauren/Bo shippers. They have to give them something too. It's like on TVD, Stefan and Elena started off as THE ship on the show, but Elena/Damon has a bigger internet fanbase and now the show is heading in that direction as well. But the show hasn't decreased the Stefan/Elena love at all. They are playing both sides. Which is what I think Lost Girl will do if they're smart. Keep both ships happy for as long as possible.

The storyline with Dyson is perfect for that. I'm sure her and Lauren will grow closer because of this. But then when Bo finds out what happened with Dyson and what he did for her, it will only strengthen her feelings for him. And I'm sure there will be a big storyling about her trying to get Dyson back to who he was. It'll be hard for us to watch sometimes but I'm hoping it'll make them stronger in the end.

Also, I didn't watch the whole episode yet, but I downloaded it and watched the end. I made some art in honor of it being the end of the season

"I don’t know how but, he helped me tonight.
I could feel him with me when I was fighting my mom."
Old 12-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful art! Heartbreaking scene for sure!

From what I recall, Lauren was only in like 5 episodes out of 13. And in some episodes, she barely had screen time.

So again, I don't see her as a main character. I just think because it's a slash pairing, the fans are rather vocal "online."

But I'm pretty sure that if you talk with the viewers who NEVER go online. Who simply don't have time for internet, they'll tell you that they love Dyson/Bo together.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! No passion! Next season is going to be brutal!

I seriously hope this doesn't mean there's going to be more Bo/Lauren.

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Old 12-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Sadly I think it does. But like I said, I'm gonna try and stay positive!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
I think the show runs the risk of losing some viewers if they dramatically change the "core/main" pairing.
Me included...
Old 12-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

The main reason I watch the show is because I love the friendship between Kenzie and Bo as well as the awesome storylines. But if Lauren and Bo were to get a ton of screen time, I think it would feel like a different show and it would be hard for me to watch.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

^Agreed. I really love their friendship and it helps to offset the darker parts of the show. Kenzi has some of the best lines, so I don't want to see her with less screen time just for more Lauren.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

I have this nagging feeling that we need to do something in order for Showcase to know that just because we are not as laud as the slash fans, it doesn't mean we aren't there and that S2 needs to be a Lauren/Bo fest.

What do you guys think?
Old 12-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

What can we do?
Old 12-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

Tweet the writers, actors, etc and maybe have an active Tumblr and make sure Showcase sees it? We just have to let them know that we love B/D and that the fans are there.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Just saw the finale, it was so good

OMG Dyson was ready to give up being a fae/wolf for her he loves her so much.

And of course the kiss and the other scenes was iniciated by Lauren whatever

THE ENDING, OMG SO MUCH ANGST! Damn that Norm...

and poor trick what happened to him?!
Old 12-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Bo wanted to give him another chance. I think she will spend all next season trying to get her Dyson back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread