Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatablp (View Post)
No

Spoiler:
Ugh, I need to go get my barf bag.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatablp (View Post)
No

Spoiler:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I'm with you on the barf bag.

April
Old 12-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Gimme one too
Old 12-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Barf bags for everyone!

April
Old 12-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

I read that on twitter as well. More info:

Spoiler:

There are also HUGE Dyson/Bo spoilers here:

Spoiler:

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 12-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Spoiler:

and about Bo/Dyson

Spoiler:
Old 12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Happy thoughts, guys!
Old 12-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

OMG this is getting good.

Angst. I love it. The couple with the most angst is endgame. It's obvious that it is Dyson and Bo, because all the great couples have huge obstacles to overcome. They should stop playing with Team Lauren fans emotions.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
OMG this is getting good.

Angst. I love it. The couple with the most angst is endgame. It's obvious that it is Dyson and Bo, because all the great couples have huge obstacles to overcome. They should stop playing with Team Lauren fans emotions.

Watching season 1 so far, it's obvious to me that Dyson and Bo are the soulmate pairing!

HOWEVER, I'm really uneasy about season 2. I just hope the writers won't change things in favor of Lauren fans. That's what concerns me. Changing the original idea that worked so nicely in season one because slash fans seem to be so vocal "online."

Again, I doubt that fans would watch the whole season 1 if they did not like Dyson/Bo. This couple got a MAJOR amount of screen time and focus. And the ratings have been excellent. While Lauren wasn't even in like 6 or 7 episodes at all.

So here is hoping season 2 will stay TRUE to Dyson/Bo!

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 12-13-2010 at 04:09 AM
Old 12-13-2010, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

I hate when shows completely change directions just because of fans. I understand wanting to please fans, but not at the expense of creating a story line that makes sense.

Besides, who wouldn't love this...

Old 12-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

^Yeah, I don't like that either. You just can't please everyone.

Source: bo and dyson | Tumblr

Now how can they NOT stick with B/D. This is too cute.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

DiBye23, here is what I think. If a show is doing incredibly awesome in total ratings/viewers, then I see NO reason to change things. Fans are obviously LOVING what they are seeing. And right now, you cannot deny that Dyson/Bo are the main pairing who get the most screen time and focus.

Plus, the internet is known for having slash fans. Most importantly, about 96% of total viewers never even go online to discuss the show. I'd say like 4-5% of total viewers chat/discuss/make fan art/etc online.

By the way, I JUST saw the episode! WOW. SPOILER! Don't read if you don't wanna know!

RECAP:

What actually happens is Dyson agrees to let the magic lady take away his WOLF, basically make him human, in order to save Bo. A sacrifice that he could not agree to before (apparently he already came to this lady centuries ago). But the lady notices how much he cares about Bo. So she takes his love for Bo away. She literally rips his heart! He tries to fight her off.

Anyway, as this is happening, Bo gets more POWER and strength. Her mom is almost at the point of killing her and throwing her off the edge of the stairs! But Dyson is able to make this sacrifice so that Bo will get more power and strength to fight her mom. And that is exactly what happens. Bo gets the upper hand thanks to Dyson!

Also, at the end of the episode, Bo basically explains to Kenzi that it's like she could FEEL Dyson helping her during the big fight. She says that things will be good for them. Sounds like she completely forgave him! She speaks about him in an endearing way! Of course, during her talking about all of this, we see Dyson walking all distressed and then turning into a wolf and running into the forest. So it's pretty sad. RIGHT when Bo believes that all is okay with them, the magical lady made a spell that Dyson can NEVER feel passion/love for Bo again. Of course, Dyson/Bo are total soulmates! So I hope he can find a way to love her again! And I think he can!

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 12-13-2010 at 04:24 AM
Old 12-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

^OMG. That sounds totally depressing. I guess I'll have to watch with tons of tissues! But yeah I agree. They will be able to overcome.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

I think the show will play up the triangle for as long as possible. They won't have Bo "choose" Lauren or Bo unless they absolutally have to. They want to keep both sides of the fan base happy. I would guess that there will be a lot more Lauren/Bo next season, especially with Dyson's situation. But I would also guess that there will still be a good amount of Dyson/Bo... after making the sacrifice he did there is no way they can just brush their love under the table. What he did for her was huge and it can't be ignored.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyed15 (View Post)
^OMG. That sounds totally depressing. I guess I'll have to watch with tons of tissues! But yeah I agree. They will be able to overcome.

Dyson/Bo are actually pretty EPIC in the episode!

Especially when Bo said that she could feel Dyson "somehow" helping her during the fight with her mom...Nice connection moment here.

And Dyson was basically willing to give everything/anything up to save her.

His love for her is so STRONG.

Walter and Paige

Closed Thread   Post New Thread