Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
lmao it's undeniable tbh. but jate's chemistry owns me; t's untouchable in ways. like, whenever they looked at each other i wanted to burst into tears....in a good way.
I think for me Jate owned the romantic/emotional/angsty chemistry .. which is what I love in a couple. I love sexual chemistry too but I definitely think that was Skate's domain. I totally appreciate Skate, I think they had amazing moments but it will always be Jate for me.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
As for Stefan/Elena, I think they have chemistry - just not sexual chemistry. Whereas Stefan/Katherine definitely have sexual chem. I think it's the characters sometimes honestly
I think it's a matter of Stefan and Elena not being the type of couple that is supposed to have sexual chemistry. Although, I do believe it shines through in some of their scenes.

I never was really into BTVS, but Jamie that photoset. WOW! They tore up the house. lol

DollyJfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)
I think for me Jate owned the romantic/emotional/angsty chemistry .. which is what I love in a couple. I love sexual chemistry too but I definitely think that was Skate's domain. I totally appreciate Skate, I think they had amazing moments but it will always be Jate for me.
ita.
blue_skiess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
Aww I tend to think we're a nice bunch

And YES. They're the worst of the moment I think.
We are really not. Where do you live?
Old 04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Its funny I honestly believe chemistry is a matter of opinion. Some can see chemistry while others cant.

BEST
John Barrowman and Gareth David Lloyd
James Sutton and Guy Burnet
Van Hansis and Jake Silbermann
Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga
David Tennant and Billie Piper
Danny Miller and Mark Silcock
Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles and EVERYBODY
Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese-Padalecki
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint

WORST
John Barrowman and Eve Myles
Van Hansis and Eric Sheffer Stevens
Jensen Ackles and Cindy Simpson (The only person I thought he didnt have chemistry with honestly)
Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy
Joseph Morgan and Candace Accola

Annnd I think thats it.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Psychically Linked ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Graphics Team

It's true, but I also think people see what they want. If you really dislike a couple you are probably more likely to not see the chemistry. Simply because you don't want to see it and also because no one can really argue with that point. Since it's all objective. So stating a couple has no chemistry is basically the easiest way to avoid discussion.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Total Fan

true, but i can think of a lot of couples i don't like that i still see chemistry with. tim/lyla, chuck/blair, finn/rachel (not amazing, but it's there), spike/buffy, freddie/effy, etc. don't ship 'em, and some i loathe, but i can't deny the chem.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Graphics Team

I think Tim/Lyla had AMAZING chemistry. But then again Taylor Kitsch is like sex on a stick. He has chemistry with everyone. Do you ship Tim/Tyra?

Okay let me rephrase that: People might still see the chemistry, but most of them would never admit to it.

You don't ship Spike/Buffy? Where have you been all my life?
Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
I think Tim/Lyla had AMAZING chemistry. But then again Taylor Kitsch is like sex on a stick. He has chemistry with everyone. Do you ship Tim/Tyra?
yup, i do! was TL your preferred ship?

and no, i hate spuffy. (sorry air, bb!)
Old 04-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Graphics Team

I'm not even sure. I don't really like how TL started out... (Btw, Scott Porter is always cheated on, poor BB!) And I really don't like Lyla... But I loved them from s2 onward. I still always had a feeling that Tim/Tyra would end up together ultimately, because she was always there for him when he needed her. And I was right in a way. Unpopular opinion though.

I hate them too.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Total Fan

tim/tyra is in my top 10. idk, something about them stuck with me. they just needed time to grow separately. and she never judged him or strung him along or any of that. they were just themselves around each other, and in season five, just a more grown-up version of that dynamic.

but yeah...spuffy. i mean they have chemistry for sure, but not the kind that appeals to me. on a shallow note, james marsters always looked like an old man next to buffy. also, i loved spike but buffy treated him like crap and they were horrid for each other. MOST UNPOPULAR OPINION OF ALL TIME, BUT: i don't like the character of buffy. it's why i could never seem to LOVEEE love love the show. she was a bitch tbh...
Old 04-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but yeah...spuffy. i mean they have chemistry for sure, but not the kind that appeals to me. on a shallow note, james marsters always looked like an old man next to buffy. also, i loved spike but buffy treated him like crap and they were horrid for each other. MOST UNPOPULAR OPINION OF ALL TIME, BUT: i don't like the character of buffy. it's why i could never seem to LOVEEE love love the show. she was a bitch tbh...
Girlll, this is pretty much the one thing we majorly disagree on The day has come I mean, I am specifically talking about you not liking Buffy - the SB stuff I disagree with too (for the most part), but I've never heard of ANYONE disliking Buffy. But it's ok, your amazing shipping taste makes up for it. Kind of

Speaking of LOST, I always loved JK, and always really, really liked SK too, and I have to admit SK had like PERFECT chemistry.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah. And her last line to him... "Maybe one day our dreams can merge together." That was great. I definitely understand. I haven't made up my mind yet though. I think I just like both. That way I can have endgame and TL.

I liked Spuffy until mid-way through s6 and after that attempted rape scene it was really over for me. I just knew that no redemption in the world could make up for that. I liked both characters in earlier seasons. But s6 & 7 were crappy anyway. I agree, they definitely had chemistry though. Mostly in an animalistic kind of way. You could see the sex roll off of them. (I don't find JM attractive at all.) I never shipped any Buffy ship. Cordelia was my girl.

Best
David Boreanaz/Charisma Carpenter
Old 04-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Girlll, this is pretty much the one thing we majorly disagree on The day has come I mean, I am specifically talking about you not liking Buffy - the SB stuff I disagree with too (for the most part), but I've never heard of ANYONE disliking Buffy. But it's ok, your amazing shipping taste makes up for it. Kind of

Speaking of LOST, I always loved JK, and always really, really liked SK too, and I have to admit SK had like PERFECT chemistry.
Ahh ikr! It's the worst! For some reason I just never warmed to her. Well, that's not entirely true...I loved her in the first three seasons. Idk I think I had a bangel bias that affected the later seasons for me tbh.

Skate definitely had the hottest chem, and they were gorgeous during emotional scenes also, but jate's chem was like...magic. Indescribably beautiful. Idk I get like a lump in my throat just thinking about them!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Air
Elite Fan

leaving this thread forever and hiding in the safe pillowy walls of Dair and CotM because you guys are kiiiiilling me!