Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Bering & Wells {Myka ♥ HG} #6: Because they wanted to jump each other from the moment they met.

WELCOME TO THE 6th
Myka Bering H.G. Wells
APPRECIATION THREAD

Supporters:
catie_dessler
zazie87
sethamgal
DUHsoTK
XTooManyShowsX
[R]tistic
Jainadawn86
littlefishie
Queen C
lisagslack14
PhoenixofKobol
rishi06

( x )

Reasons:

Previous Threads:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Last edited by zazie87; 02-14-2012 at 03:16 AM
Old 02-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT hahahaha i didn't think you woudld word for word use this as the title hahahahaha i feel special now
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda regret it now, since you've been saying mean things about me around the forum.

It's a cool title. We can use anything we want. And it's not like we're lying. It's true at least for HG and nobody can convience me otherwise.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
I kinda regret it now, since you've been saying mean things about me around the forum.

It's a cool title. We can use anything we want. And it's not like we're lying. It's true at least for HG and nobody can convience me otherwise.
since when is calling someone strange mean? and yes HG very obviously wanted Myka and Myka wanted HG notice how she hasn't looked twice at anyone but the highschool crush guy since meeting HG.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTooManyShowsX (View Post)
since when is calling someone strange mean? and yes HG very obviously wanted Myka and Myka wanted HG notice how she hasn't looked twice at anyone but the highschool crush guy since meeting HG.
I was joking. I take being called strange as a compliment.

I was listening to the podcast of 2.07 and everybody was like "That is such a lesbian scene." when they were watching the scene with HG, Myka and Claudia in the coach's office and Jack Kenny was like: "Stop it you guys. They won't be a couple. Maybe we should bring a love interest for Myka in season 3." Thank god that didn't happen.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
I was listening to the podcast of 2.07 and everybody was like "That is such a lesbian scene." when they were watching the scene with HG, Myka and Claudia in the coach's office and Jack Kenny was like: "Stop it you guys. They won't be a couple. Maybe we should bring a love interest for Myka in season 3." Thank god that didn't happen.
It better not ever happen.

Most of the fandom ships HG/Myka anyways, so TPTB might as well make them canon/maintext.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefishie (View Post)
TFTNT!

It better not ever happen.

Most of the fandom ships HG/Myka anyways, so TPTB might as well make them canon/maintext.
Heres hoping i think there is actually a chance they will become maintext.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 02-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, we're up to a new thread - I wonder how many we'll have by the time the new seasons starts

WH13 has got to be of the only shows with the least amount of ships. When I started watching the first season I was expecting Pete and Myka to end up together, but they really have been written as friends and I'd rather they kept it that way now.

Whatever happens next season I would like HG/Myka to be mentioned. It may have been the actresses who decided to play it that way, but the writers agreed with it and I see no point in doing it if it was going no where.

I'm still actually flabbergasted when people say they don't see anything between HG/Myka. If the actresses have admitted playing it that way, how can you still be in denial of it?
Old 02-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
I'm still actually flabbergasted when people say they don't see anything between HG/Myka. If the actresses have admitted playing it that way, how can you still be in denial of it?
Those people are homophobes mainly or are ignorent of subtext. Ok thats too harsh but i can't think of many reasons why people don't see it.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 02-11-2012, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There will always be people who will call you delusional when it comes to subtext. Even when the subtext is almost maintext, like in season 3 finale. They say it doesn't matter if the actresses ship it and play it that way. Whatever, some Pyka shippers are just bitter, because our ship is much more popular and whenever HG is in the episode, Myka only has eyes for her. I read some so idiotic things - people saying HG sees Myka as Christina and that they have a mother/daughter relationship. I mean seriously, how ridiculous will you get just to try and prove your point?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
There will always be people who will call you delusional when it comes to subtext. Even when the subtext is almost maintext, like in season 3 finale. They say it doesn't matter if the actresses ship it and play it that way. Whatever, some Pyka shippers are just bitter, because our ship is much more popular and whenever HG is in the episode, Myka only has eyes for her. I read some so idiotic things - people saying HG sees Myka as Christina and that they have a mother/daughter relationship. I mean seriously, how ridiculous will you get just to try and prove your point?
Ugh. After the season 3 finale, even the boys at AfterElton were like... Okay, we totally see the subtext now.

I'm so happy that we're actually the dominant ship in the fandom for once. It totally makes up for all my other doomed ships.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefishie (View Post)
Ugh. After the season 3 finale, even the boys at AfterElton were like... Okay, we totally see the subtext now.
But most of the comments there were "I don't see it.".

Quote:
I'm so happy that we're actually the dominant ship in the fandom for once. It totally makes up for all my other doomed ships.
Being popular doesn't mean they're not doomed though. What if they don't bring HG back...

What makes me really happy (besides being the dominant ship) is how much the actresses ship it.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
But most of the comments there were "I don't see it.".
I thought a lot of the guys didn't see it at first, but then after the almost maintext stuff in the finale, they were like: oh, we see it now...

Quote:
Being popular doesn't mean they're not doomed though. What if they don't bring HG back...
I'm feeling optimistic tonight for some reason... Besides, they know the fans will bring pitchforks if HG stays dead.

Quote:
What makes me really happy (besides being the dominant ship) is how much the actresses ship it.
Jaime and Joanne are truly captains of our ship. But I also have to give major props to the writers for going along with them. (I mean... look at LG... Zoie and Anna ship BL, but the writers sure haven't been throwing us any bones.)

Last edited by littlefishie; 02-11-2012 at 07:01 PM
Old 02-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, the finale was so obvious that if you didn't see it before, you certainly would have seen it then, if not you are just against it and refuse to see it. If HG was a guy, no doubt everyone would have thought they were in love with one another.

I think for me the first time I really noticed the subtext was in season 2 when Myka had put a bug (or something) in HG's pocket and they had that little "I knew you knew" convo and I was thinking, these two are seriously flirting Now I'm straight, so I might have been a little slower than some of you guys, but I think I picked up on it reasonably quick.

What was you're first HG/Myka obvious moment??
Old 02-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
What was you're first HG/Myka obvious moment??
The scene from 2.07 when HG first uses the grappler. HG was totally getting her flirt on (all that smirking), and Myka was still trying to resist her charms.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread