Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bering & Wells {Myka ♥ HG} #14 "Myka will always love HG" Joanne Kelly SDCC 2012

WELCOME TO THE 14th
Myka Bering H.G. Wells
APPRECIATION THREAD

Supporters:
catie_dessler
zazie87
sethamgal
DUHsoTK
XTooManyShowsX
[R]tistic
Jainadawn86
littlefishie
Queen C
lisagslack14
PhoenixofKobol
rishi06
Joanadarc
Bowtiesarecool
SlikChik
Scully_Fan

Honorary Shippers:
Jaime Murray
Joanne Kelly
Eddie McClintock
Allison Scagliotti
Drew Z. Greenberg
Jane Espenson
Tom Lieber

( x )

Future Titles:

"They’re not fighting over boys, they’re getting work done." - Scags

Previous Threads:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
#7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13

( x )

Last edited by PheonixofKobol; 08-28-2012 at 06:09 AM
Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

From previous thread

Originally posted by Joanadarc
Quote:
I rarely cry because of tv shows, since I tend to select comedy ones over drama. WH13 is a good mixture of humor, friendship and (more recent) drama...and since I picked it up pretty late (and already knew most of the storyline) the impact wasn't so strong to me.

I did get overly excited when Artie managed to undo the events in the premiere and stood up for HG in the end. Like, crazy. I was pratically cheering at my laptop screen. So i'm guessing that if I watched WH13 without knowing the plot I could've cried at least during season 3's finale.

Let's see what they do to H.G's this season. If it includes some kind of dramatic twist, like her leaving for good or dying, I'm not responsible for my reactions...

***Small update 'bout my recently converted friend: She says Pete and Myka are bound to happen whenever this series is close to an end. *sigh*

FYI I hate your friend
Old 08-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
From previous thread

Originally posted by Joanadarc

FYI I hate your friend
As do i,

TFTNT Wen.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 08-25-2012, 01:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

No worries
Old 08-25-2012, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

The internet at my parents' house is so slow I have trouble going on .
Old 08-25-2012, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yey new thread!

Old 08-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTooManyShowsX (View Post)
As do i,

TFTNT Wen.
Obviously I can't hate her for this. She's shown me too many good movies (one of them actually is my favorite ever) for me to get angry at her because of a shipping controversy lol P

But I never was very hopeful about her seeing the Bering and Wells thing. Unfortunately most of my friends are not very open-minded. In her defense though, she said Myka and Pete would only happen after the writers didn't know what to do to the characters anymore. So basically when the series is about to end. So it's not as if she's a huge Pyka shipper, she just thinks is what the writers will do eventually.

She asked me: "But don't you think they'll end up eventually?"
And I: "No. I mean, look at it, they're the best friends ever. The writers have been so obvious about that in many episodes. Why change their minds in the end?"
She: "It's just how it'll be I think. If they end up with somebody in the end it might be with each other".
Old 08-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah because it happens in so many shows it's no wonder why she thinks that will be the outcome in the end.

You should just tell her you're rooting for Myka and HG
Old 08-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah because it happens in so many shows it's no wonder why she thinks that will be the outcome in the end.

You should just tell her you're rooting for Myka and HG
I could, but I doubt I will. Well at least with this friend in particular.
I don't know about you guys but I'm very selective about the stuff I talk to with different people. And I'm very shy when it comes to talking about romantic and sexual stuff.
I've been getting better at that but only with new people I meet. With old friends I could say something and make them really shocked because they have an idea of me that is not 100% accurate of how I really am...Ok let's not go there. Getting side-tracked here.

Let's just say that internet is a blessing for me
Old 08-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanadarc (View Post)
I could, but I doubt I will. Well at least with this friend in particular.
I don't know about you guys but I'm very selective about the stuff I talk to with different people. And I'm very shy when it comes to talking about romantic and sexual stuff.
I've been getting better at that but only with new people I meet. With old friends I could say something and make them really shocked because they have an idea of me that is not 100% accurate of how I really am...Ok let's not go there. Getting side-tracked here.

Let's just say that internet is a blessing for me
I know what you mean, with my close friends at school i will blatently say how sexy i think an actress is but if there are other people around to over hear i won't say anything like that.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 08-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

So have you guys seen this?

...apart from the fact that theycan't be bothered to double-check what they write (season 5? excuse me??) this seems to solidify our thoughts that HG would become a regent.

Although the jump from Mrs F not trusting her to HG suddenly becoming a Regent without visual acceptance from the current Regents would seem weird. If they do make her a Regent in ep7 out of the blue with just Mrs F saying "she's been working hard for us and now we trust her", I'm going to be extremely pissed.

And if HG is not the new Regent, who might be? What if it's Claudia, as a way to break the link with the metronome and Steve? Wait is the Caretaker a Regent? Hmmmm
Old 08-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really don't want HG as a regent... *sigh*

"They are all solid episodes. We don't have a clunker at all this year." LOLLL. Then what was this last episode?
Old 08-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

It does sound like a big coincidence that HG appears in that episode and a new regent appears as well. Could be a total red herring, but im at odds to think what else they can do with HG at this point. Making her a regent gives them the opportunity to bring her back now and then for cases. But regents are supposed to live normal lives as well, so not sure where they would place HG.

I dont think a Caretaker is a regent. Regents are higher I believe, Mrs F answers to the Regents.

I wish episode 7 was this week!
Old 08-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It does sound like a big coincidence that HG appears in that episode and a new regent appears as well. Could be a total red herring, but im at odds to think what else they can do with HG at this point. Making her a regent gives them the opportunity to bring her back now and then for cases. But regents are supposed to live normal lives as well, so not sure where they would place HG.

I dont think a Caretaker is a regent. Regents are higher I believe, Mrs F answers to the Regents.

I wish episode 7 was this week!
Yeah it's been a longstanding theory of mine that HG will become a rent because I really can't see what else they can do with her now.

And yes regents are higher than the caretaker they say it in season 1 and 2.

We may have to wait another week for ep 7 but if Alice is back its bound to be a good episode.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 08-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTooManyShowsX (View Post)
Yeah it's been a longstanding theory of mine that HG will become a rent because I really can't see what else they can do with her now.

And yes regents are higher than the caretaker they say it in season 1 and 2.

We may have to wait another week for ep 7 but if Alice is back its bound to be a good episode.

I'm positive the new Regent isn't H.G - I remember distincly reading some tweet about this episode and it mentioned TWO characters appearing. But I cannot find it. I think it was Tumblr who linked me to it one week ago, maybe more. Ah well.

One another note, let's cheer up. The names of the last three episodes this season (and we know H.G will be at least in the first one of those three, maybe all of them?) are Endless Wonder, Second Chance and The Ones You Love.
I have a good feeling about this

The only bad new is, after 'Fractures' there's a two week gap:
Warehouse 13 (season 4) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia