Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I am just glad that they have a thread on here

Keller's love for Beecher is one of my fave things about him.. I know that some people might view it as obssessive and dark (which it ultimately is) but I just love how passionate he was about him, you could clearly see that Beecher loved Keller just as much.. only Beecher knows how to handle the emotion of love with a little more subtlety

I have a feeling Beecher is going to annoy me in the last few episodes
Old 10-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh he annoys me, theres scenes there were I just want to slap Beecher and remind him all the things Chris did for him and how much he loves Keller.

They just love each other SO much, I can't even describe how much they love each other. It's epic.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Absolute Fan

I don`t want to spoil anything but, at the ending, Beecher explains very well his relationship with Chris.

I think that Keller love for Beecher is his only redeeming quality. The man is a sociopath but he knows how to love deeply.

Which season are you watching?

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
iram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen up to the end of S5 and I've watched their scenes in S6

Quote:
The man is a sociopath but he knows how to love deeply.
Definitely
Old 11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 5 was boring from the B/K point of view.. I really missed them in that season, but I still liked the overall season

Season 6 had some bloody excellent kissing scenes for Beecher and Keller, but the last two episodes were really disappointing. I felt bad for Beecher that Chris used his love for him to get him back into Oz. And I felt like Beecher's general attitude towards Chris was just plain bullsht!! Beecher just dismissed everything Keller has done for him and was going to give the FBI info

I did like Beecher's speech to Sister Pete though The whole idea of god creating love is both amazing and probably the worst possible thing to happen to us humans Beecher and Keller absolutely loved each other, the way the were with each other was both intense and painful, but that's what love is. I just found the ending to not quite satisfy me.. I hated that Keller died and I hated that Beecher was being so pigheaded
Old 11-02-2011, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah the ending didn't satisfy me either

Quote:
And I felt like Beecher's general attitude towards Chris was just plain bullsht!! Beecher just dismissed everything Keller has done for him and was going to give the FBI info
THIS. Beecher was so different IMO in the last couple of episodes

Btw your icon is amazing Did you like O'Reily and Gloria's kiss?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

I don´t know if the ending was meant to be satisfactory, Like "The Wire" some characters had better endings than they deserved, some worst, but the finale was well written and, IMHO, stayed loyal to the spirit to the show.

My shipper heart would had loved that Beecher/Keller stayed together, but I don´t know if that would had been realistic.

I understand why Keller did what he did and why Beecher did what he did. I can´t blame them

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don´t know if the ending was meant to be satisfactory,
Oh, I completely agree.. I just meant for me personally it was upsetting. I love B/K so it's natural for me to have wanted them to get a better ending

Quote:
THIS. Beecher was so different IMO in the last couple of episodes

Btw your icon is amazing Did you like O'Reily and Gloria's kiss?
It was really depressing to watch I wanted to jump into the screen and smack Beecher upside the head and say 'dude, this is the man that you love'.

And thankyou for the icon love. Ryan is my bb I thought their kiss was lovely.. I really thought that Ryan needed it and Gloria provided him with some comfort and love that Ryan was desperate for. It was sweet

Your icon and sig is ten tons of awesome-ness I absolutely adore Beecher and Keller.. I don't know why I am so in-love with them but I am
Old 11-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Oh, I completely agree.. I just meant for me personally it was upsetting. I love B/K so it's natural for me to have wanted them to get a better ending
I know the feeling even If the ending was good. I would be happier if they would had keep Keller/Beecher season 4´s ending. The scene in seek&Destroy avi that is my favorite Beecher/Keller´s scene and one of the most romantic that I ever saw.

Old 11-03-2011, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I would have been happy if it ended S4 for B/K

Thanks for the comments about my icon & sig My FAVOURITE scene of theirs It is so romantic, in a twisted way

Quote:
I thought their kiss was lovely.. I really thought that Ryan needed it and Gloria provided him with some comfort and love that Ryan was desperate for. It was sweet
It was a long time coming, I thought it was romantic too. Poor O'Reily though, Cyril
Old 11-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

The ending for BK in season 4 was pretty awesome, but I really loves some of their scenes is season 6

I was hoping it would end wth Beecher being out of prison.. of course the Aryans and Schillinger would get what was coming to them But yeah I wanted Beecher to be set free and for Keller to love him the safe way and finally let him go I think that would have been growth for Keller and Beecher could finally be with his children.. both still loving each other of course, but just knowing that it wasn't meant to be
Old 11-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww that ending would have been prefect

Old 11-13-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)

Gorgeous
Old 11-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hottest first kiss
Old 11-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)
Awww that ending would have been prefect

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...150io2_250.gif
Hehehe, 'you smell sexy' Keller was such a horny devil

Their first kiss was pretty spectacular.. even if the after events made me want to smack Keller upside the head I love how they both said 'I love you'
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top