Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #37- Because a bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make t

Beauty and the Beast
{Tyler Lockwood and Caroline Forbes}

SHIPPERS LIST
[ask to be added]

1. light me up
2. emerald_city
3. tsforever
4. Panettones
5. **confessa
6. x0x0gossipgirl
7. andsoitis
8. ~Amarula~
9. figeuroa
10. CrashandBurn9
11. MexieFan
12. Videl-Chan
13. Liz01
14. theresadawn
15. Chastidy
16. Kiane
17. Natispbr
18. Scheming Star
19. Miss Fate
20. foreveralways21
21. DefineDelicate
22. Lexipedia
23. noelle
24. shattered jewels
25. Bree347
26. timtyra
27. standingintherain
28. Brucas Is Love
29. DUHsoTK
30. P&B4ever
31. jasmineflower27
32. eternal sunshine
33. Laurababora
34. LostinKP
35. I_Love_JennaJameson
36. Redlight-Electr0
37. Whitney86
38. DiamondDreaming
39. hell to pay
40. Auti3luvsU
41. x0x0gossipgirl
42. Creativity
43. GrhmLz
44. pokadotshoes
45. GrangerDanger
46. andsoitis
47. Christina_1988
48. BlackHalo
49. Butterflygirl
50. jules166
51. JensensGurl07
52. rishik5
53. - Nina -
54. Emsea
55. Jax527
56. jessie09
57. ~AIR~
58. delenalove
59. haydensgirl
60. dianaris
61. courtneybangelcakes
62. CarolineForbes
63. baby_pen11
64. kfrancis08
65. Slayerfan714
66. taylorjoie
67. NBalways
68. BlueDog9
69. fall like stars
70. cinnamoncookie
71. dwoods87
72. mackayfire
73. rrr222
74. bellagrey13
75. Danity Vampyro
76. sunflower 654
77. lulu-144
78. Queen C
79. Slexie
80. lisztomania
81. covington
82. NoelleCavanaugh
83. ~ Fire & Ice ~
84.mcricken
85.Air
86.Punkrocker
87.NightSlash
88.Queen of Babble
89.Freckles87
90.Hot Rod
91,princesssparkles06
92.ElenaBelle
93.kindleberry

c:I’m not girly little Caroline anymore

c: You Are My Heaven

c:I’m not girly little Caroline anymore

{PREVIOUS THREAD}

Old 10-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-20-2011, 08:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

tftnt

bringing this over cause it is postivive and makes me feel better

Quote:
Ok this was taped during the filming of 306 when he knew he was a hybrid etc and he is still very hopeful here at least MT ships it hard, i love what he says about TC

Michael Trevino on 'The Vampire Diaries' Power Couple Caroline and Tyler: Their Relationship Is Genuine

Michael Trevino on 'The Vampire Diaries' Power Couple Caroline and Tyler: Their Relationship Is Genuine
by Jean Bentley, posted Oct 20th 2011 9:00AM

Last week on 'The Vampire Diaries' brought us one of the biggest game-changers of the season thus far: Tyler, who was previously only burdened with the curse of turning into a werewolf every full moon, became the first successful (read: alive) member of Klaus' half-werewolf, half-vampire hybrid army.

When AOL TV caught up with star Michael Trevino on the Atlanta-area set of 'The Vampire Diaries,' he somehow very skillfully avoided spilling any of those secrets about his character, despite the fact that we watched him film a scene where he used his new vampire powers and didn't think anything of it.

While some of our chat is old news by now, read on for the still-relevant parts, including Trevino's thoughts on kissing scenes with Candice Accola, filming those intense werewolf transformations and Season 1 Tyler being a d-bag. And don't forget to check out our behind-the-scenes video from the set!

Tell me about Tyler and Caroline's relationship.
The Tyler and Caroline relationship is being described as this Romeo and Juliet type of romance where you've got Tyler, who is a werewolf, and Caroline, who is a vampire, and there's this forbidden love that's not supposed to happen. These are high school students; they're seniors, and around that age you have a lot of emotions running through you. If you're a vampire or a werewolf, that's going to be 100 times stronger, which could make for some interesting scenes between the two.

Julie Plec recently described it as "animalistic sexual tension."
Animalistic sexual tension. That's pretty good. I mean, she is the boss. She's right about that. Are you trying to make me explain that? [Laughs] I'll leave it to your imagination.

They have some pretty sexy scenes right off the bat ...
Their relationship is going to grow. There are going to be some obstacles that they have to go over together, and they're kind of each other's clutch, you know?They become even closer because of what they've been through, back to Tyler's werewolf transformation. He doesn't really have anybody. All he really has is Caroline, and so this relationship won't just be this animalistic sex or these kissing scenes -- that'll be there, it'll be nice -- but deep down inside there's more of a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship that's genuine.

Are those scenes weird for you to film?
No. Me and Candice [Accola, who plays Caroline], we work so well together. We get along; we're really, really good friends, so it's funny. It's just funny. We've had a few kissing scenes, and now we're shooting episode 6 and I can honestly say it's come to the point where before, we used to brush our teeth and make sure we pop an Altoid and everything was good, but now we're just so comfortable with each other it's like, "Eh, have some crackers or have some chips, no big deal."

Now that Tyler's old wolf buddies are dead, will more be coming to town?
I think it's safe to say that there are so many visitors in Mystic Falls, and we will sooner rather than later be visited by a couple of werewolves.

Will we see more wolfing out?
Yes, there are more full moons coming to Mystic Falls and more lovely, enjoyable werewolf transformations.

I saw a little eye roll there!
It's exhausting! I don't think any werewolf transformation will be as big as the first one in Season 2, but it does take a lot out of you. I do and I don't look forward to those days. [Laughs]

What other fun stuff have you done this season?
[Pauses for a while to think] I mean, there's some really cool stuff, I just can't say!
[Editor's Note: If you saw 'The Reckoning,' you know what he was thinking about but couldn't reveal back in September.]

That's the eternal problem with this show ...
Yeah! I've done a good amount of really cool things that I can't say, but I did have the pleasure of working with Joseph Morgan a couple of weeks ago. He's a great actor, and working with him was nice. We bounced right off of one another. We have some really good scenes.

What's Tyler's relationship with Matt like this season?
I think at this point Matt just accepts that, in all honesty, Caroline and Tyler are friends. They have each other's backs. Obviously that is going to grow into a bigger relationship. Matt and Tyler are on good terms, but Matt's got his own storyline.

What do you want to see for Tyler this season?
I'd like to see Tyler evolve into living day-to-day with this werewolf gene, with this curse. Every full moon that comes, you can't stop it. You can only hope to contain it and chain yourself up and not hurt anybody else. Season 2 was just about preparing for this upcoming transformation once the werewolf gene was activated, but now that he has it and has to live with it, I want to see maybe just the change in his personality and the way he lives. I'd like to see how he copes with it.

Do you think he's a different Tyler than the one we met in Season 1? He used to be kind of a douche.
Yeah, he was an a--hole. He was a jerk. I kind of like the jerk. I mean, Season 1 he was just that typical jock who was a jerk, and then Season 2 we dove into this werewolf lineage that ran in his family, and now he's just owning up to it. It's just him and his mother -- every other older male figure that has come into his life is now gone. He's in a relationship with Caroline, who happens to be a vampire. If you've ever been in a relationship with somebody, whatever they're going through you're probably going to go through as well to be there for them and support them. So some of the obstacles that Caroline ends up going through in the beginning part of our season, Tyler's going to be going through as well.

I thought you were going to say, "If you've every been in a relationship with a vampire," and I was going to say "No, I can't say that I have."
[Laughs]

also this

Quote:
they were planned in S1 but then they went with MC instead according to Candice, so adorable to hear talk about how she and MT were all like ok lets just do this regarding the kissing stuff .

The Vampire Diaries Bite: Get the Back Story on the Tyler-Caroline Romance - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
and then these gifs

Last edited by andsoitis; 10-20-2011 at 08:18 AM
Old 10-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Thank god for Trevino.

Very anxious for tonight's episode.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

yup MT is the best, team Tyler forever

yeah i´m a bit anxious as well, i just hope we get some good moments inbetween all the drama

It is also good to remember how erratic Caroline was when she turned and Tyler is not only battling one super natural element but two so no wonder he´ll be feeling all sorts of things tonight.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitis (View Post)

It is also good to remember how erratic Caroline was when she turned and Tyler is not only battling one super natural element but two so no wonder he´ll be feeling all sorts of things tonight.
This is true. I'm just worried about the personality changes. It doesn't make logical sense to me. Why does Tyler give a sht about Rebekah and Klaus.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitis (View Post)
why so gorgeous, MT? he has the most beautiful eyes EVER.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 10-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT! Title is beautiful

Not been on for a couple of days, but just read through everyones spec & worries in the last thread and all I can say is I know exactly how you all feel . Therapy thread FTW!
Old 10-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

Michael's eyes are so deep and intense,you lose yourself in those eyes

Okay,we're ready to fight for this love.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

tftnt.

I just want tonight's episode to be done and over with so I know where the show is going.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I want to know the direction in which they're going to be honest. I'm pretty scared we're going down the path of Tyler is evil and tearing apart T/C. I feel like I have to put my thoughts down or I'm going to go crazy. I'm not trying to make things worse it's just I've been here so many times I was really hoping that this couple might be different. Unfortunatly I always seem to choose the couples that have to go through absolute hell.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

I don't know. It's like I want to know but only if it's going to work out nicely.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

You know, I wish I could believe Trevino, but I don't know. I believe they are genuine, and that they won't be over forever, I just can't stomach the crap I fear they will throw at us.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

tftnt!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
Okay,we're ready to fight for this love.
let's do this!! love that gif! tc endgame!

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 10-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Absolute Fan

'Vampire Diaries' star Michael Trevino on Tyler's hybrid status: 'We should definitely be worried' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Quote:
"It's not a love triangle," Trevino laughs. "We have enough of those on this show. I will say that she's there to stir the pot, and she loves to pick at Caroline
Quote:
"What I can say is that, though I would be worried a little, Tyler does listen to her. In Season 1, Tyler didn't care what anyone said, but now he listens and he realizes when he's wrong. He owns up to it."
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top